[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MkUltra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 03202014vigo.jpg (67 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
03202014vigo.jpg
67 KB, 640x361
I'm in an MkUltra program ask me anything
>>
How's university going?
>>
>>17556364
Terrible Nobody here likes me
>>
>>17556364
Terrible
Nobody here likes me
>>
File: MK-PEPE.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
MK-PEPE.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>17556356
What's your trigger word?
>>
>>17556372
>Trigger word
>He thinks there's only one
It's not that kind of program
>>
>>17556356
How can I join the program Man seriously
>>
>>17556448
Yea it's really easy all you have to do is be poor and have a shitty home life
>>
>>17556513
Dam I'm out
>>
>>17556356
are your parents both lizards/Satan too?
>>
>>17556538
I don't think so I'm pretty sure there just poor and stupid
>>
>>17556542
my parents are rich and evil
the past two years i've been hospitalized twice by them, once for a whole month, basically imprisoned.
kicked out the house for 3 months when I told my dad that he didn't look like me and forced to live with my uncle who is actually my real dad (my mom is a lizard whore who fucked her brother and made me)
>>
>>17556570
What the fuck?
>>
this is the worst roleplay. Even than tulpas.
>>
>>17556570
That sucks
If your rich though why don't you just leave?

How old are you?
>>
>>17556607
exactly
and I'm leaving mad details out
my parents are demons who want me in the crazy house now that I converted to Islam
they attempt to make this life "hell for the believers", since their entire afterlife is Hell
and the crazy houses are the modern versions of nazi death camps, where they force medication onto you and don't let you leave until you take it
the medicine im prescribed kills men's testosterone, makes you drowsy, makes you gain weight, kills your energy, and makes you grow bitch tits (risperdal)
almost everyone in the crazy house is a good person who is fighting the devil
>>
>>17556616
>learn to write asshole

also just so you know the government most certainly has the technology to communicate with you without you knowing. There are government patents on record you fucking idiot.
But yea keep thinking it's a roleplay.
>>
>>17556635
Huh well that sounds a little ridiculous to tell you the truth it's probably just the chemicals in your brain along with the government using noises to fuck with your head. Demons don't exist
>>
>>17556626
I can't get a job because of my arrest record, even though I was never convicted
I just pray and bum off my parents
they are petty as fuck though
it's been a whole year since the AC upstairs broke and we live in a mansion
my parents refuse to fix it and make up lies as to why not
they even oppress my little sister since she believes in God
my dad is an "atheist" who is in reality, a dead body reanimated by Satan, and my mom is a lizard too, who pretends to be Christian
>>
>>17556635
Once the government finds out you listen to the voices in your head they use that to there advantage. Think about it how could you ever tell the difference other than to not listen to anything ever said in your head. That's the only way to cure yourself is just to quit arguing
>>
>>17556635
>now that I converted to Islam
They are doing the right thing to a fucking mudslime. Why did you convert to such a shitty religion?
>>
>>17556655
>I can't get a job because of my arrest record, even though I was never convicted
This doesn't make any sense
Why?
Do you have a car?
How old are you?
>>
>>17556657
I didn't know how schizophrenia worked and I was drugged my second trip to the crazy house
I ended up breaking all the mirrors in our house lol
I just make fun of the voices now that I know who they are
They are pathetic and it's amusing
Something tells me that they can't turn it off themselves
I've been making one of the "voices" in my head cry everyday for the past 3 months or so
they are merely demons using telepathy
>>
>>17556662
questions that don't matter
>>
>>17556356
>.deb or .exe

"My preconceptions about therapy and about people began to change when I read People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil. That book led me to be more open to the clinical benefits of exorcisms, and it prepared me for contact with evil."
James G. Friesen. Uncovering the Mystery of MPD, Page 175
>>
>>17556356
Okay, quick question:

Is being an RPfag gay?
>>
I made this thread for answers and I got them like always
>>
>>17556867
nice
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.