[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.yahoo.com/news/newly-ca ptured-images-of-pluto-a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 35URINH7nAbns5u7vDxCOVF02MM.jpg (14 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
35URINH7nAbns5u7vDxCOVF02MM.jpg
14 KB, 540x270
https://www.yahoo.com/news/newly-captured-images-of-pluto-are-shockingly-124189039895.html

what are the odds?
>>
of what?
>>
http://www.cosmographica.com/spaceart/pluto-predicted.html

how did he get that lucky. same color, same craters, and a heart shape on it.

how does someone imagine something that accurate that exists 2.66 billion miles away, 3 decades before any known image of the plant exists
>>
everything is fake, even you guys
>>
>>17556276
>colors

It's rocks and ice, only so many colors it will be

>heart shape

It's a couple of large craters merged together

>same craters

Well they both have craters, but the craters are all different sizes and in different spots. A rocky planet having craters is not a big surprise.

There were thousands of artists that drew pictures of pluto before we sent the probe. So what are the odds that somebody would draw a similar, but wrong, picture of Pluto? Pretty high, actually.
>>
>>17556287
I'm a real boy.
>>
>>17556288
colors and craters maybe... but the heart is too much. this guy is either a psychic or has access to knowledge no one else has in 1979
>>
>>17556288
there are planets and moons with craters all over the solar system, show me one example of two craters merging to become a heart.

the heart isn't just two craters, it is craters mixed with active geology to create a large flat basin, something no one knew existed on Pluto till the deep horizons mission last year.

the heart depiction in the 1979 image of Pluto is a hell of a guess by that artist. its too accurate if you ask me
>>
They're lying.
>>
>>17556305
he saw it while astral projecting
>>
>>17556313
e r r a t a s
ChronosForLife
doowylloH Astral Projection Clinic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.