[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wierd Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 98x94) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 98x94
any tips of what this guy is doing? he is just sitting and standing for 3 HOURS
>>
Here is the link to his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYVdi0m3Cmk
>>
>>17555961
well first of all the feed says 45 mins, and its titled sitting and smiling. He is sitting and smiling, so there you go, your juicy tip, thats what hes doing.
>>
Is he kill
>>
>>17555961
wow , wtf 2spoopy
>>
He's probably meditating. It's not weird to be devoted to your practice.
>>
>>17556205
when there are 24 hours in a day 8 hours for sleep 8 hours for work and 8 hours to yourself

yes

its weird to devote 4 hours of your time to doing NOTHING.

but then again i masturbate alot so who am i to say.
>>
>>17556554
I spend more than 4 hours every day on the Internet, that's even less productive than sitting still in front of a camera to scare kids on YouTube.
>>
>>17555961
Holy fuck. His channel is FULL of these! They're 4 hours long!

His website crashes because it's nothing but embedded links to his videos... and some weird java that I don't know what it does...

Honestly freaky.
>>
In one of his videos someone broke into his house and left when they noticed he was still there. He still didn't move.

Anyone have the video by chance?
>>
>>17556661
It's the 5th episode about two and a half hours in.
>>
>>17555961
what a joke, this is all this loser has to his name because he wastes all his free time doing this art project shit, and then he'll get praised for it because he's so "dedicated" to it while other better shit gets unnoticed
>>
>>17556958
just as i thought

give me money so i dont starve because all i do is sit and not work
>>
File: feel.png (317 KB, 378x364) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
317 KB, 378x364
how does this dude not have face wrinkles and i do?
>>
>>17558191
He smiles.
>>
>>17555961
He is sitting and standing he also smiles.
>>17555964
This video has something erie I don't know exactly what, but his face looks unselting like if it was photoshoped or something.
>>
>>17555961
He appears to be good at meditation (the way he's sitting and his ability to maintain the position and expression for four hours), so my guess is it's some dumb art thing with possibly a spiritual thing behind.
>>
>>17558606
I think the idea of the videos being unedited is more unsettling that it being edited. However, it is not unusual for those into meditation but they close their eyes.
>>
Hes trying to open his third eye, by experiencing pure bliss by being happy for a full 24hrs. No negative thoughts.
>>
>>17559059
However, if it is just medication with his eyes open, its just being basically in a mode of sleep with his eyes open. His brain would be clear aka off like taking a quick day nap with no dreams. It feels like 10 mins if you get good at it, and 4 hours would pass. Until somebody woke him up.
>>
>>17559074
Yes it is called meditation but it is very rare to do with open eyes.
>>
>>17559077
*meditation
>>
>>17559059
>>17559089
You can easily meditate with eyes open or closed, all depends on your personal preference. I find eyes closed is better for inducing trance/dream states and eyes open is good for focus and energy.
>>
>>17559161
Well then I have done longer desu. I guess Im smiling but my eyes are closed.
>>
>>17556958
You realize he's retarded right? He has either autism or aspergers. I know they're different, I just don't care. To further explain he pisses himself in a video.
>>
>>17559436
Please tell me where I can see him piss himself
>>
>>17555961
I remember him from last year, he was live on youtube. At first l was like "sure he's probably meditating" but then, at the very end he said "help me"
That really fucked me up
>>
Not sure why he's doing it, probably fucked in the head or trying to scare people with his "modern art"

Also it's a known brainwashing technique to make you feel uncomfortable, scientologists do this shit, they put you in a small dark room with another person and make you stare at him for hours in complete quiet, it's known to make people feel eerie. If you want to test this, grab a mirror and stand in a dark room, put a few small candles behind you and stare at yourself for at least 10-20 minutes, you're pretty much guaranteed to scare yourself, weak minded individuals could also brick themselves.
>>
>>17560261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ5UHyYYoQY

He was invited on Tosh I think, but had some literal retard rant and declined.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.