[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about alien big cats /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 4530375_340ca54b.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4530375_340ca54b.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
Tell me about alien big cats /x/
>>
Yesterday, he had an Australian who claimed to have seen one. They're weird.
>>
>>17553952
*we
The weird part is that the one he saw was white, which I haven't heard about before.
>>
>>17553942
Am I supposed to see anything in this picture?
>>
>>17553971
Pic unrelated
>>
Omg I love kitty cats!
>>
>>17553942

AYY MEOW
>>
>>17553952
I also commented in this thread here is a pic of the two trees on our property that something big has been using as its scratching post, nothing else on property that could make them and doubt its koalas or something as the clawed out sections only go up to about 1 1/2m-2m then stop and never seen koalas claws dig over an inch into a tree
>>
File: Big ass scratch marks.jpg (3 MB, 1353x2294) Image search: [Google]
Big ass scratch marks.jpg
3 MB, 1353x2294
>>17555750
>>
>>17553942
Drunk Brits see stray cat, think it's something else, scary-funny urban legend is born.

Joke dies once the Muslims arrive and the gangs make it not safe to go out at night for real.

Not much else to it.
>>
>>17555807
Camera trap yo. They aren't expensive.
>>
>>17555863
Already went and got one today already set up, already planning on posting again in the off chance I catch something spoopy
>>
>>17555807

fucking deer do this.
>>
>>17555934
Have you contacted a cryptozoologist yet?
>>
>>17556330
i swear to god
my family has been putting giant cats there for hundreds of years
to get rid of the huge spiders, snakes and pests
the aboriginals kept hunting all the cats we put there
if you kill my white leopard im gonna kick your ass
>>
File: feral_deer_NatMap_Dist07.jpg (102 KB, 755x800) Image search: [Google]
feral_deer_NatMap_Dist07.jpg
102 KB, 755x800
>>17553952
>>17555807
>>17556253
>>
>>17555807
what state is this in?
>>
>>17556253
>implying I dont wish It was deer, deer havent been spotted around here ever according to local council and neighbors who have been here a long time

>>17556330
No wIuld rather wait till I have something better to go on first
>>
>>17556969
That's fair. Even if cryptozoologist probably wouldn't mind, most of them think anecdotal evidence is hard, indisputable proof.
>>
>>17556990
Yeah this is true although id rarher have some more solid evidence to stand on before I start asking around to much and making myself sound even crazier than I already do asking about big cats in my yard
id much rather it just be feral dogs or deer but im fairly use to encounters with both and I dont know something just seems off about what ive been finding lately, and what I havent found in the way of evidence for it to be deer/dogs
>>
In the village where I grew up (this is in England), there were several sightings of a huge black cat, like a panther. There has been dozens of such sightings all over the country for many years. No one believes it though. The idea that panthers have been loose in the English wild for decades, possibly escaped from private owners who let them loose when they got too big, is ludicrous for most.

So anyway, like I said, a few people in my village swore they saw a big panther-like cat. I didn't think much of it, until one time me and some friends were out walking in a part of the backwoods and found HUGE paw prints in a little den made in a decaying tree stump. Made us do a double take. And one time, while we passed this same spot in the school bus, I saw the huge cat myself.

The weird shit is though, I still don't know if it was a panther or just a big house cat. It can't have been.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.