[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/omg/ Occult and Magic general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: OHO.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
OHO.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>Temple of Solomon the King (occultism, esotericism, anthropology and religion resources):
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

>Mesmer's Lair (hypnosis, hypnotherapy, some neuropsych, brainwashing resources):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLJ8mj-ZuoGc0NKUEtoLTBmQXc

So what's the OTO doing nowadays anyway?
>>
File: 1459469901607.jpg (52 KB, 515x700) Image search: [Google]
1459469901607.jpg
52 KB, 515x700
Not entirely sure lurking though have a bump.
>>
>>17552836
You realize that there are magical systems that have nothing to do with thelema, right?
>>
People always seem to talk about demon or angel invocations.
What else can you invoke? Any other cultures about other types of invocations?
>>
>>17553316
On the same note, I'm interested, curious about all this, but I'm not sure I want to use invocations in my path. The idea just doesn't feel good to me for some reason.
So let's say I want to rule this kind of process out from my practice, what type of magic or other occult disciplines am I left with?
>>
>>17552836
I am really interested in summoning demons, but a complete novice on the subject matter. I attempted to ask in a /div/ thread, and everyone warned me that I could seriously fuck up and potentially die if I don't do the ritual correctly. However, I've read different accounts regarding demons. How would I start?
>>
>>17553320
Invokation is essentially prayer. I don't see why you'd wanna exclude it from your practice. As Israel Regardie says, "Inflame thyself with prayer." Of course, it may be a challenge finding the proper godforms you wish to interact with. But if you do research I'm sure you'll eventually find a connection with some spiritual forces you wish to invoke.
>>17553574
Read Geosophia I and II and The True Grimoire. Both can be found in the mega library.
>>
File: skull_by_william_glen-d41qhgk.jpg (198 KB, 862x926) Image search: [Google]
skull_by_william_glen-d41qhgk.jpg
198 KB, 862x926
How do I find my will?
>>
>>17553232
Why even question this? Of course I do.

>>17553316
You can invoke anything.

>>17553574
Keys of Solomon, Enochian magic.

>>17553320
Astrology, evocation, divination, basically everything that doesn't involve union with an idea.

>>17555664
Die.
>>
>>17555664 (You)
>Die
Elaborate
>>
>>17555692
By definition, you will have found your will, since all you'll be able to do is decompose, and you will never be able to interfere with the natural process.
>>
>>17555697
Ability is not purpose

and also

if we are here to die, why do we bother living at all.
>>
>>17555710
See, here's the thing.

Ability IS purpose when you're only able to do one thing.

Furthermore, everything you have done in your life up to this point has shaped you into who you are. So it doesn't matter what you do next, it's going to necessarily be continuing the tendency that has been pushing you so long anyway.
>>
>>17555718
>you will never be able to interfere with the natural process.
But none of that applies to me Now, while I'm still alive.
I'm able to do many things. your choices in life determine what experiences you have.

That's what shaped you into who you are.
>>
>>17555744
>choices
>implying free will
>implying anything is a choice

Kekkenstein
>>
>>17555746
we can sit here and shitpost or we can get up and do something else.

that's a choice isn't it?
>>
>>17555754
The outcome is predetermined by the previous states which occurred, and thus any choice we appear to have made is a natural consequence, rather than an influence of free will.

In fact, free will, in and of itself, would be evidence of the supernatural.
>>
>>17555755
I don't follow how this idea has anything to do with anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV840a3_GGM
>>
>>17555755
your determinism is an artifact of implicit dualism in your thinking. If you are strictly physical, you are acting with free will when your physical information processing faculties interact with your sensory/nervous system and impact the course of action you take

or not
>>
What can one expect to achieve with meditation, banishings and sigils alone?
>>
>>17555824
>If you are strictly physical, you are acting with free will when your physical information processing faculties interact with your sensory/nervous system and impact the course of action you take

Which by definition is evidence of a lack of free will.
>>
File: temple.jpg (219 KB, 501x480) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
219 KB, 501x480
>>
>>17555842
Google gives these two definitions
the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one's own discretion.
It would be the latter but not the former. I'd argue the two definitions are inconsistent, as any act that wasn't necessary would be random and so if the latter not the former, if we consider acting at one's discretion to be non-random.
>>
File: ninelivesfolklor00brig_0001.jpg (375 KB, 1546x2314) Image search: [Google]
ninelivesfolklor00brig_0001.jpg
375 KB, 1546x2314
This book was ripped from Internet Archive, and it is in CBZ format (just a zip file with images; rename to ZIP if you want to extract the pages).

Nine Lives: The Folklore of Cats
By Katharine Mary Briggs
Download link: https://a.pomf.cat/ovqjox.cbz

From an Amazon review:
>Tales of cats, some well-known and many less so, collected by a respected folklore scholar. From ancient Egyptian worship to modern literary portrayals, the cat appears as good or bad--but never indifferent. Delightful nursery rhymes are included, as well as tales from Japan, Korea, Wales, and other traditions around the world. Several appendices supply notes, sources, motifs and a bibliography. Indexed. Not a children's book, but an excellent one for the teacher and storyteller.
>>
Why is hypnosis useful if there is no free will
>>
>>17553316
I invoked anime characters before, no joke
of course I'm a cheeky chaote
>>
>>17555871
>I'd argue the two definitions are inconsistent, as any act that wasn't necessary would be random and so if the latter not the former, if we consider acting at one's discretion to be non-random.

Notice how acting at one's own discretion is also derived from one's context, and one's own state.

In short: the way I am now is dictated by everything that had happened previously, and all choices I made are based in my learned reactions to previous states of reality, thus every choice I might make is by all accounts a result derived from everything that has come before me.

>>17556169
Because it helps you adapt and get better in life, durrr.
>>
>Because it helps you adapt and get better in life
but isn't there the implication of choice in that?
>>
What life choices led you to being born?
>>
>>17556184
I've been thinking about Super Mario lately.
>>
File: tumblr_ms49czdMvK1s02sn6o1_400.jpg (40 KB, 258x256) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms49czdMvK1s02sn6o1_400.jpg
40 KB, 258x256
I'm after sigils for Agrat Bat Mahlat, Na'amah, and Eisheth Zenunim because reasons. Any help?
>>
How do I use White Magic to bless my extended social circle? Alot of negative shit has happened to my friends recently.
>>
>>17555826
Meditations, banishings, and sigils should strengthen your will and energy and possibly do more depending on the sigil althought I personally find the technique to be somewhat weak and best for lesser magic.
>>
>>17560082
Thanks. So where should I go from there? Say, if I intend to get lost in the archives of my creditors.
>>
Which is the best book in the Beginners folder to start with?
>>
>>17557824
>invoke Peach
>wear cute girl clothes
>?????
>>
>>17552836
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

About that pic, what were they thinking? Sort of defeats the purpose now, don't it? I'm sure it's not serious. Real talk though, a REAL O.H.O would be much harder to fake. His work isn't for those who aren't devoted to the Order.
>>
>>17561120
It was in one of Wilson's books, IIRC? Not sure. It's a joke.
>>
>>17561124
Thought so. Shouldn't be posting while this tired, but thought I'd drop in. I'm glad I'm not Baphomet.
>>
>>17561120
>Do what thou wilt shall
Stopped reading there. Try being less of a tool next time you post.
>>
Looking for the copypasta / image of a guy writing a pact or something along those lines where he used multiple instances of letters and made a sigil out of them.

I believe he used study and relationships as examples.

So he wrote "I want to do better in my studies", condensed it and made a sigil out of them.

Sorry if that's hard to understand, but that's all I remember of it.
>>
>>17561685

Took a while, but I think this is what you want:

>In Chaos terms it works under the assumption that your subconscious effects your reality. You write out what you want, but write it in a way that your subconscious won't misread it. For example, instead of "I want to be a sexfiend" put "I am a sexfiend", otherwise you will just create a spell that makes you want it more. It's actually my favorite part since, in terms of magic, words are power. You can play around with different words to Embolden the effect, to make your mind read it automatically as more powerful.

>Then you remove any repeating letters or vowels from your intent, leaving you with a jumbled mess of letters. Then you join/combine those letters into a horrifically beautiful amalgamation until it doesn't even look like anything related to the alphabet, T can fit into I, M into E, etc. You can also just translate it into a different language so it looks more mystical, but you can make it look mystical just by twisting it more and more, removing lines, adding lines, curving them into shapes until it's nothing but a symbol that you feel happy with.

>Then, once that is done, you charge it. Meditate on it, focusing on the sigil you created, imagining it being charged up with energy then exploding into everything. You can also use orgasm and pain to do this, just remember to visualize it and charge it with your feelings till it goes poof. Then you destroy the physical sigil and try to forget about it, and watch as the effects come to pass. Just remember not to look too much for the effects, since you're supposed to forget it and let it fade into nothing but your subconscious so that your natural system incorporates it without the conscious mind going "Nope, that's stupid, not gonna happen" like every other magical thing it ruins for you.
>>
>>17561154
>Stopped reading there.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17560917

Prometheus Rising
>>
File: succubus.png (380 KB, 959x1650) Image search: [Google]
succubus.png
380 KB, 959x1650
>>17561685
>>
how do you feel knowing that the next president of USA likes to sacrifice chickens to moloch?

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
>>17563155

>"It's magic Hillary, you wouldn't understand."
>>
Went to an event hosted by the OTO yesterday night. Wasn't expecting them to be so chill about AC being a mad bastard who swindled people out of their money. Had a lot of fun.
>>
>>17563155
thats an email to hillary not from hillary, aka she didnt sacrifice a chicken.

her friend did though, and told her about it in a govt email. thats probably just as bad.
>>
These threads have turned to shit.
>>
>>17562791
isn't this just making a servitor for fiki fiki?
>>
>>17555697
So much bullshit in these threads. Stop muddying the waters.

>>17555664
Your will is your own, practice self-control, and you might find you have a will. Probably weak at first, but it can be strengthened with practice.
>>
>>17555664
Since you are in the occult/magick thread I understand your question in this concept so, to find your will you need to develope a body of light, work on your shit and make contact with your angel. Then you will know what is your will, that for a lot of people seems to be the thing that they most love to do. Look at Surgo, he was a neet, one of us, but know he found something that he likes a lot and enjoy it.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2362x1771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2362x1771
>>17552836

Is someone paying you for this disinformation? Or are you just a fool?
>>
>>17563464

*10/10*
>>
>>17565019
>Is someone paying you for this disinformation?

Explain
>>
File: 00.jpg (39 KB, 285x416) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
39 KB, 285x416
>>17565019
>Is someone paying you for this disinformation?

No.

>Or are you just a fool?
Yes. Pic related.
>>
>>17565069
Magic isn't real.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 540x489
Sup y'all?

I'm at this thing today:
http://www.utexas.edu/cola/rs/events/38917

Also, happy Second Day to the Thelemites!
>>
>>17565226
>Magic isn't real.
Then why your rulers like to play with it? See:
>>17563155
>>
Surgo are you here? I was wondering if there is a technique in self-hypnosis to replace the regular banishing ritual. Something more fast and efficient?
>>
>>17565934
Yeah. There's lots, but keep in mind I can only guarantee results on the level of your own body, nothing paranormal involved.

Basically, define your goal state, go into somnambulism (deep trance), have someone install the trigger for you, BAM. Done. So for example, each time that you rub your middle finger and thumb together in a clockwise fashion (however that might be), you get filled with a sense of peace and clarity.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>17564629
We, you and I, are here for the library updates.
>>
>>17565305
Any live stream link?
>>
>>17552836

>>So what's the OTO doing nowadays anyway?

not producing adepti exemptus. thats for fucking sure.

haven't you got the meme? A.'.A.'., OTO, ZKC, they're defunct and dead. things have moved on.

and the IOT is only good for pussy now.
>>
>>17552836
I'm looking to increase my magical ability..particularly sensing. I met a... Hunter at work, very light spirit, very strong. We're going to the haunted woods by my place to go exploring later today.

Also anything on Moloch or Marduk, I've explored your library extensively and haven't found much regarding either of these two (the same?) Gods.
>>
>>17566515
>not producing adepti exemptus. thats for fucking sure.
The OTO was never and has never been concerned with producing Adepti, let alone Exemption.

TBQH there are probably more people working A.'.A.'. combined across lineages and in private or self instruction as there are in the Caliphate. Add in self-professed "Thelemites" and you've got a global body about the size of $cientology (I know a more irrelevant and destructive cult with more real estate, but it's a size comparison).

That's up from artfags squatting on an island in the Mediterranean. It ain't dead, and it ain't alive either.

Chaos-Babalon? That's what a dead current looks like ;^)

IOT is more a sausage fest than the Caliphate, ~t. guy who has been around the block a few times

>>17568204
>woods
>hunter
>moloch
First I don't think Moloch and Marduk are the same. At all. If we correlate them Moloch is a wrathful aspect, if anything. A lot of Christianity's relationship with Moloch is due to historical confusion. Most references of Moloch tend to be masked references to dudes like Baal Hermon or similar. I don't have much reason to think middle Israeli kingdoms were interfacing with middle-late Carthage enough to be horrified at the baby murderin'. That said, Kaplan assures us that the folks sacrificing children in the Valley of he Sons of Lamentation (irl Gehenna) were Baal worshipers, so there's that.

In any case I'm not sure I have much of a recommendation; information wise the Dragon Book of Essex is not leading me much outside of academic speculation, but it's the only practical simulation we have.
>>
So I thought about the abyss, the arch reached from one side of reality to the spiritual side. The keystone, it's the strongest point, the highest point, it holds the arc from falling. Is this symbolic of the angel and the way to bridge the realities
>>
File: thehorror.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
thehorror.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
>>17568408
>Add in self-professed "Thelemites" and you've got a global body about the size of $cientology
Dude, no way there's more thelemites than scientologists.
>>
>>17568477

How is this related to the abyss?
>>
>>17568495
A symbolic bridge across a divide, the gap between spirit and meat, of the top three and the rest. I'm happy to be wrong, but it made me think of that.
>>
>>17555692

Everything is a balance of will and grace. Some things you let come, some things you gotta do though your own willpower. Try some basic meditation techniques to calm your mind. The less thoughts you have, the easier it should be to connect to your true will. If you're having trouble figuring out what you love to do / what you're meant to do, meditation is a great way to reconnect to that.
>>
>>17555718
>>17555744

>shaped you into who you are

you mean created your current personality. Who you are is not the sum of your experience and choices, only your personality is.
>>
>>17568643
>you mean created your current personality.

YOU are the personality.

>Who you are is not the sum of your experience and choices, only your personality is.

I.e. you.

You appear to lack the understanding that anytime you are saying "I", "me", "mine", you are directly referencing the personality that is you.

And since thought is inseparable from physiological processes, we can easily assert that "you" are the sum total of the body as such.

Unless we go the other way and separate consciousness (as I like to do) into it's own process of being "recursive self-abstraction", in which case you are that abstract concept which is abstracted from the sum total of the body.
>>
>>17568665

you are a spirit with a soul, who has a personality.

All of these elements are bottled up within the ego.
>>
>>17568699
Can you define what "spirit" and "soul" are?

>ego

You don't appear to have read any of Freud's works, have you?
>>
>>17568702

These things are all hard to "define" but i'll try to do the best I can. Maybe someone who feels like writing more can add to it. For now heres kind of a general version.

Spirit: pure being, unadulterated consciousness, source energy, presence, non-physical, God (of God)

Soul: container of the spirit, but also animated by the spirit. Also non-physical of course. The soul would correspond to whats known as the astral body. Your soul can either eventually return to spirit, dissipate into space, or return to the center of the earth, to gaia.

That's still very general and I oversimplified a lot of stuff. Don't take what i said as the end all be all, But that's the gist of it.
>>
>>17568729
>Spirit: pure being, unadulterated consciousness, source energy, presence, non-physical, God (of God)

What do you define as "pure being", "unadulterated consciousness", "consciousness", "source energy", "energy", "non-physical", or "God"?

>Soul: container of the spirit, but also animated by the spirit. Also non-physical of course.

Sounds like bollocks tbqh. If something is non-physical, that means that it doesn't exist in nature, which by definition makes it at best imaginary.

I personally like Bruno's definition of the soul, which is "the sum total of all memory a person has".
>>
>>17568507

Why is the abyss a bridge and not the divide?

>>17568758

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purusha
>>
>>17568408
Interesting... would you have anything on Marduk then? The Simon Necronomicon was... interesting in it's spellworks (Using the 50 names of Marduk and 50 sigils to achieve desired effect), however it gave no sources besides itself and overall felt... ungenuine.
>>
>>17568847
>Purusha

See, that's different. Non-material is an entirely different thing than non-physical.
>>
>>17568940

If you read that article, you'll see that it's complicated. Realizaton of the purusha is a pretty mind-blowing thing. Even those who've experienced it differ on what it means.
>>
>>17568847
I do mean the abyss was a divide. The bridge is the crossing. Sorry to be unclear.
>>
>>17568758

>the sum total of all memory a person has

thats ego
>>
>>17568758

if something is non physical that means it exists at a level higher than the 3rd dimension, and therefore cannot be perceived by the material senses. Other faculties come into play.

>>17568940

thats borderline semantics though. Unless you are referring to "physical" as having to do with physical laws, and "material" relating to matter.
>>
>>17569638
>ego
READ. FREUD. YOU. FUCKING. IGNORANT. SCUM.

>>17569665
>if something is non physical that means it exists at a level higher than the 3rd dimension, and therefore cannot be perceived by the material senses. Other faculties come into play.

Nope. If something is non-physical, it literally doesn't exist ANYWHERE in nature.

And yes, I am referring to it in literal terms. Physics = study of nature. Physical = natural.
>>
>>17569683
>remmoends reading Sigmeme Freud
>calls others ignorant scum
>>
>>17556716
The ones your parent(s) made
>>
>>17569801
Hey, Freudian slips are a reality.
>>
>>17552836
what's the best way to have cards like that or similar designed and printed?
>>
>>17570034
Using the magic of money.
>>
>>17570099
If occultists had money, then half their "spells" wouldn't revolve around money.

(the other half revolve around getting a gf)
>>
What is the meaning and significance of the word/phrase/formula

LAShTAL

?

It crops up regularly in [culturally] thelemic contexts, and yet for whatever reason I have been unable to find a definition, despite a little effort. LAShTAL is:

-The name of a band which contributed a cassette tape to "Nekrophile Records'" music label in the early 80s (the other contributors to this record label were generally interested Crowley, among other occult topics)

-The name of an early release by the band Current 93,

-The name of a flashy, modern-looking website which purports to study Crowley,

-a word that generates a lot of links very similar to the above,

And yet, no definition. I must be getting rused. The word itself is even repeated in wiki's treatment of the thelemic 93, but yet again without any further explication there, either (apart from the isopsephy):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_%28Thelema%29#Other_correspondences
>>
>>17570305
It's one of those dumb occult memes that has no actual meaning, but is a ruse to get you to pour through every fake subjective correspondence to get you to arrive at an answer which, like the word itself, still has no objective meaning beyond what you personally give it.
>>
I don't really know anything about magic, but I'd like to know more about daemons/demons and stuff; any recommendations on that?
>>
*bump*
>>
File: ishtar.jpg (41 KB, 227x300) Image search: [Google]
ishtar.jpg
41 KB, 227x300
>>17570305
This popped up in a dream of mine and at the time I asked a friend who was more into the occult. This is how he explained it to me LA is nothing, Sh is the primordial fire, and AL is everything. Made a lot of sense to me at the time. From nothing into being.
>>
>>17570997
>Sh is the primordial fire
Sht* - being also the sound of fire

and LA and AL being the reverse of one another.
>>
>>17556360
>Because it helps you adapt and get better in life

You can't "get better" at predetermined actions, durrr.
>>
File: yeah, right.gif (1007 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
yeah, right.gif
1007 KB, 500x250
>>17569683
>2016
>still thinks freud is relevant
>calls others ignorant
>>
I don't really know anything about magic, but I'd like to know more about daemons/demons and stuff; any recommendations on that?
>>
Ok so I have a question regarding Chaos Magic/Chaotic Mysticism. Is it absolutely necessary to obtain gnosis, or does regular meditation gain results as well? I find it difficult to attain complete lack of thought for gnosis, but I have great interest in the practices of Chaos Magic.
>>
>>17569801
>uses Freuds terms
>thinks he's saying things he's not saying

>>17571022
You'd be surprised.

>>17571042
I do think Freud is extremely relevant, given that you fools still use the word "Ego". Either stop, or educate yourselves and actually use the word properly.
>>
>>17571323
What's your opinion on this?

http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/selfhypnosis.html
>>
>>17570305
It means lacking lust of result, especially in doing spiritual work. The methods of the A.'. A.'. are meant to be done in this spirit, especially given what an Aspirant should be aspiring to. He's not desiring to be a powerful wizard, but something else. He's not "in" the A.'. A.'. but aspires to it's ranks.

One Star in Sight lays this out pretty well, although in a bit more complicated fashion.
>>
>>17570997
>>17571004

This sounds kinda stoic to me.
>>
File: thefool.jpg (31 KB, 412x543) Image search: [Google]
thefool.jpg
31 KB, 412x543
>>17565078

You are the fool at the beginning not the end my friend. Don't get it twisted.
>>
>>17569683

look into the concept of emptiness in buddhism
>>
>>17556716

the desire for sensory experience
>>
>>17552836
Tell me about mememagick.
Why is it so much more powerful than occult magick?
>>
>>17571961
Entirely worthless.

Now, keep in mind, this will work, but compared to other tech we have, it's like a tricycle with side wheels. Why would you ever do something like that?

Here's another technique you can use, in an easier and more... efficient way:

>imagine all the nerves in your body as small wires
>imagine they connect into a cable (your spine)
>imagine imagine the cable connects into a socket at the base of your skull
>imagine there is a two-position switch under your index finger, which controls the socket
>lift your (usually right) index finger, give yourself the suggestion you want, and drop it, flipping the switch in your mind
>lights go out
>suggestion goes in
>mind relaxes

You'll feel when it's all done. You can also add a time suggestion, as in "I'll go into self-hypnosis for 55 seconds", or whatever amount of time you want.

>>17572589
>implying implications
If you have something concrete to add or to criticize in my work, do so, instead of being a fag.

>>17572705
Meme magic is inherently occult as well, brahbrah. Read up on how Mesmer used to do his seances; memes everywhere.
>>
>>17552836
Recently got diagnosed with anxiety after months of diverse and bothersome symptoms with no explanation by science.
I feel chill as fuck and not anxious, though, so I may as well try /x/.
Can't be worse than the "lol take 3 diazepams in a row" my doc recommended.

Can I brainwash myself out of anxiety? Can I meme the symptoms out of existence? Give me some tips and tricks and after some weeks I'll post a thread with the results and with what worked better or worse. Thoughts?
>>
>>17572803
>Recently got diagnosed with anxiety after months of diverse and bothersome symptoms with no explanation by science.

>diagnosed
Fair enough. Although I'd be rather weary of diagnoses, as they diagnose symptoms, not problems.

>I feel chill as fuck and not anxious, though, so I may as well try /x/.

What are your symptoms? How do they manifest? How do you feel about them?

>Can't be worse than the "lol take 3 diazepams in a row" my doc recommended.

Oh, absolutely.

>Can I brainwash myself out of anxiety?

Brainwashing would make it significantly worse, although suppressed and compartmentalized in such a way that you would notice. I would recommend against it, unless you're a borderline masochist who enjoys being dehumanized on a surgery table.

>Can I meme the symptoms out of existence?

Not how memes work.

>Give me some tips and tricks and after some weeks I'll post a thread with the results and with what worked better or worse. Thoughts?

Give me more concrete answers, symptoms, feelings, what your emotional states are, whether you are dissociated or associated with your feelings, etc. etc. etc.

What kind of problems are these symptoms causing you anyway, that got you sent to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>17572705
Meme Magic seems powerful to channers and netizens because their world is digital, their perspective is dominated by 'what matters online.'

Consider the baneposting aircrash event (most common reference to meme magic being real). At best it's evidence that concentrated posting about a subject will bring about a newsworthy event with connections to the post-subject, and a few human lives at stake.

But it's nothing compared to the real actors of the world - those who make war, funnel weapons and drugs, support terror, wipe out thousands of jobs in a single decision, dedicate millions of dollars to advertising. These are the guys who really have meme magic down to a point where they control huge swaths of people, and their thoughts, by applying vast sums of money and interpersonal connections into meme-messages (like news headlines, subjects in academia, propaganda, and advertising).

Take also Pepe the frog for an understanding of how myopic and small the scope of chan-based meme magic is. Ok so who is pepe? He is a frog based on a character from an indy comic called "Boy's Club"

See this vice article on the origins and the author's opinion of the 'character outgrowing his creator:' http://www.vice.com/read/feels-good-man-728

I would posit that the original character, who is well-known in indy DIY comix circles, isn't really that much smaller than the character as known among channers and normies. Really pepe vs. the orignal comic creation are both spit in the ocean compared to the type of monied, connected meme magic described above.

tl;dr - What channers call meme magic is nothing more than a poor man's propaganda, an underfunded advertising venture, a weak control of media and public opinion. It has minimal, if any, affect on reality
>>
>>17572820
Throat pain and oppression, feel it's hard to breathe. It also happens to me while I'm sleeping and causes me to wake up to change position and catch some air. Heart races for no reason, some days I feel realy strong while some others tired and sweaty just by walking. Also chest pain and arms tingling. I used to also have chills and dizziness (like mind haze) but that is gone for the most part. Only chest and throat pain are always there.
I don't feel that much associated with my feelings. Not the negative ones at least. In fact, I rarely get mad. The throat one got me sent to the psych
>>
>>17572846
>>17572803
Anon, not to be rude, but are you really sure that following the advice of someone on 4chan is going to be good for you? Just think here.
>>
>>17572846
Well, if there's no medical cause for this, it's clearly psychosomatic.
So what you want to do here, is learn self-hypnosis (Igor Ledochowski's "Power of Self-Hypnosis" material is awesome in this department), and work through it that way.

Or go and see a hypnotist. Preferably one from Elman's school.

For all practical purposes, you should be able to just follow this procedure with a suggestion to find the root cause of your problem, and over time (say, several weeks of regular, everyday (several times a day) sessions), you'll solve it yourself:
>>17572782
>>
>>17572860
I'm not going to do a bleach enema or something like that. I've tested hypnosis before and I know it works, so something along those lines will do.
>>17572883
Thanks. Will start reading now.
>>
>>17572887
Self medicating mental illness can be far more damaging. I'll say nothing more, just be careful.
>>
>>17572894
Please, do say more. Because at this point you are asserting that it's a mental illness, rather than considering the possibility that it's simply a maladaptive behavior. I make no claim either way, aside from pointing out that regardless of what it is, the symptoms are psychosomatic.
>>
>>17572911
How can the voice of caution compete with an internet magician?
>>
>>17555555
>>
>>17572921
It can't, because there's no competition. He asked for something else, he was given the tools, anything he does is up to him. If he were my client, I would require that his psychiatrist approves of such treatment for these particular symptoms before working, because I'm not licensed to diagnose or treat on my own.

Now, as far as self-medicating using hypnosis goes (insofar as it can be called "medicating", as you called it), this ONLY applies to schizophrenics, and even then ONLY to cases where the hypnotist messes up in a really major way (for example, handling an abreaction incorrectly, not explaining what's going to happen before a session, freaking out, not going through the processes properly, etc. etc.).

This is neither an issue in self-hypnosis (because a person can only access what's safe for them to access), nor in hypnotherapy (provided the hypnotist is well-trained and actually knows what they're doing).

Now, if you want to actually discuss this, I am more than happy to. Just keep in mind that you have to have actual points to support your assertions. Do you?
>>
>>17572956
Having never met a person on their typed word alone, you assume your advice will do good and not harm. You assume too much in a vain desire to appear enlightened and mystic. I wonder, truly, how many minds your egotism has harmed. I wonder also if you care, after all, it won't bite you in the ass. Professionals will instead need to clean up your mess.
>>
>>17572981
My advice *is* indeed good and will do no harm. EVEN if he wants to use these techniques to cause himself harm, he won't be able to.

Check out Dave Elman's "Hypnotherapy" for an explanation.

Also, you can fuck off with your claim of mysticism. As far as hypnosis is concerned, it's as valid as psychiatry, if not moreso.

>Professionals

*I* am the guy who deals with hopeless cases. Schizo? I've got it. DID? Yup. Bipolar? No problem. Depression? Yeah. PTSD? Sure thing.

Of course, you can choose to believe the fairy-tale the "professional" establishment is pushing, if you want to. Just keep in mind that if you want to actually have a discussion, you're going to have to bring up arguments to support your claims.
>>
>>17573001
Why would I choose to believe thousands of years of progress over a self aggrandising wizard who in one post says "could be dangerous" yet in the next claims to be infallible via just text...?
Stay special, snowflake. Please, return to your echo chamber and keep harming mentally ill people to feed your narcissism.
>>
>>17572589
>still thinks there's an end
>>
>>17573028
>self-righteous troll is self-righteous
>>
>>17572981
Guy who asked the question here. No need to be holier than anyone here.
/x/ is full of roleplayers, trolls and bullshit. I know. I asked the question because I'm not getting any treatment at least unil next month (tests are slow) so if I can do anything to make the symptoms a bit better then I will. That doesn't mean I will drink goat semen and dance naked in the moonlight while I wave my dick on fire. That means that if there's something that doesn't sound too crazy I will test it out. As I said before, hypnosis has worked in the past for me and some people I know. There is nothing wrong with it and Surgo's advice was good.
>Self medicating mental illness can be far more damaging
It's not like I won't consult a psychiatrist just in case, but meanwhile gotta pay the bills.
>>
File: 1460408022837.png (2 MB, 1350x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460408022837.png
2 MB, 1350x2000
>>17572705
>occult magick
u w00t m8
>>
>>17572782
Thank you man, will try it.
>>
About four months ago I would come to this thread semi-regularly. But it seemed like a lot of the focus was on Hinduism and related Eastern religions. There were only a few people talking about it, and one guy even claimed to have drank brain juice.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17573463
Yeah, that's the Aghori. I added a fuckload of Abhinavagupta texts to the library.
>>
File: 435435434.png (11 KB, 229x189) Image search: [Google]
435435434.png
11 KB, 229x189
Two rituals from HekateStation site:

http://hekatestation.net/files/Set_00001.PDF
PW0RD -> lynx

or view it here on /x/, in lower image quality form:
>>17572450
>>
>>17573028
>Why would I choose to believe thousands of years of progress over a self aggrandising wizard who in one post says "could be dangerous" yet in the next claims to be infallible via just text...?

Twisting my words. I explained precisely why it's not dangerous in this case, and why it could be dangerous in others. Reading comprehension of a 4 year old.

>Stay special, snowflake. Please, return to your echo chamber and keep harming mentally ill people to feed your narcissism.

>mentally ill
kekkenmeister
>>
>>17574835
Bumping for K.O.
>>
For the kabbalists/thelemits around: any reference where I might find the list of vices and negative traits associated with the lower sephirots of the ToL?
>>
>>17575566
Pretty sure in 777.
>>
>>17575579
Closest I get are the Qliphoth, is that what I'm looking for? Also, if I got that right, these are the flaws to "fix" in order to progress up the Tree?
>>
>>17575601
Yes and no. The qualities are generalized, so they might work a bit differently in your particular case.
>>
>>17575603
>The qualities are generalized
Care to elaborate? I'm looking at the ToL from a Western planetary magic perspective (sortof), trying to see patterns (eg. kingly Jupiter is associated with Chesed, so I'm guessing Chesed's dark side involves abuse of authority and corrupted power).
>>
>>17575638
Yeah, which can manifest in millions of different ways. It's not *precise* or *specific* to your actual, personal circumstances.
>>
>>17575642
I'm not looking for a detailed list of my personal shortcomings, if that's what you imply, but rather enough material to get an intuitive feel of each sephira's type of "dross" of the soul.

I'll browse 777 and see what I can muster.
>>
Anything about spagyrics in the Mega folder?
>>
>>17555746

Spoken like a true automaton. Gj, you better do that OS restore you have been putting off soon
>>
Does the words Xelem Koli and Judaism have something in common? Just curious.
>>
Normally I'm more of a ceremonial magician, but some recent research turned up druidry and earth goddess worship from various parts of europe in my family history.
I've heard hereditary magic is powerful when worked in similar practices to those your ancestors did, but can it skip that many generations? Especially with a couple generations of priests between them and you?
>>
>>17576849
Why do you think they were priests?
>>
>>17576858
Like catholic priests. I was more mentioning them as a barrier in the family tree.
>>
>>17576865
There are two reasons you become a priest. One is that you have bio-memetic shit that calls you to it. The other is that you are the third son still alive after childhood and there isn't shit for you at home.
>>
>>17576880
The third one is being gay. No, really, back in the olde days it was strange for an oldish man to not be married--priesthood was an escape valve.
>>
>>17576907
Those really were the days
>I keep getting older and those altar boys just stay the same age.
>>
>>17576058
>automaton
Even consciousness is a function of determinism.

>>17576907
>priest
>gay
90% of all priests have wives. (statistic out of my ass)
>>
>>17577383
We are talking about Catholic priests.
>>
>>17577389
I am as well. As a guy living in Catholic central, Poland, I assure you, the vast majority has wives and kids. Not officially, but that is the nature of their relationships.
>>
>>17577400
Isn't that punishable by excommunication?
>>
>>17577404
Nerp. They just call them their "cousins" in formal communication, and it's basically fine. Nobody really gives a shit, and honestly, there's an unspoken agreement amongst the clergy that celibacy should just be abolished.
>>
>>17577413
That must be a euro thing. Here in the states they go to their grave alone.
>>
File: IMG_20160412_231739.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_231739.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
I need an appropriately useless minor to go with muh major. Im torn between powerlifting and gender studies. Which has more occult purposes?
>>
>>17577596
I was going to say power lifting but it doesn't appear to be on the list. Gender studies is a fucking cult and should be avoided at all cost.

Rather a lot of that list would overlap at points with occult history, but since none of them specialize in it Religious studies or philosophy would be closest, psychology would be most useful.
>>
>>17577572
I highly doubt that tbqh.
>>
>>17579335
What for?
>>
>>17577383

If you don't think you have free will you are basically admitting that you are a beta pussy.
>>
>>17579662
Can you demonstrate free will at work?
>>
>>17552836
I'm looking for practice partners, so if you're interested in being hypnotized add me on Skype.

>>
Guys please I need that top secret list of Class A books of Daniel Gunther lineage,
>>
>>17580390
Gimmie a second.
>>
>>17580404
The following is a list of texts held in the OTO archives with Gunther listed as the author ( http://archives.bapho.net/glist.htm ):

>Ceremonio de Rosae Crucis: Oct 21, 1974
Being a ceremony of Tiphereth to be performed daily by the Zelator Adeptus Minor.
4pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex CVIII: c. 1975
"Class A" document
10pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex LII: c. 1975(?)
"Class A" document
19pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex LXXVI: --/--/1975, Solution to Liber AL II:76 by Khemmu Neb, includes Codex LXVI, a comment on Liber Stellae Rubeae, and Codex XXXVI, a comment on the Star Sapphire, as appendices
66pp TSX
JJW HB

>Codex XXVI: c. 1975(?)
"Class B" document
4pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Notes [to Pylons]: c. 1975(?)
Commentary
22pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Sepher QShTh: c. 1975(?)
"Class A-E" document
3pp tsx.
JJW HB

I'd venture a guess that Codex 108 has to do with tantra, Hinduism, or Buddhism, with QShTh being sexual/Enochian in nature.

The initials JJW and HB are, obviously, Jim Wasserman and "Hymenaeus Beta" a.k.a. our good ol' pal Billy fuckin' Breeze.
>>
I want a (consensual) bdsm slave girl. How can I use magick to will her into my life?
>>
>>17580464
Goetia and sigils? Just make clear the consensual.
>>
>>17580475
What spirit would I want to call on for this?
>>
>>17580410
Thanks! This texts are supposed to be implemented in the AA lineage of Gunther? And how?
>>
>>17580532
Yes.

Codex LXXVI is of course the fabled 'solution' to the 'riddle' of L. Word on the block is that the solution's not as good as the one in Mystery of the Letters.

Codex 26 is a bit of a mystery. I'd venture a guess it's an attempt at an English Gematria.

Notes on the Pylons is almost assuredly commentary on the stations in Cadaveris/Passing Through of Tuat. I could be wrong.

I know some high ups that deny they exist and some who confirm. I guess it all depends on what they think they know and how much plausible deniability they think they have.

BTW if anyone can find and scan/transcribe/upload them, I'll zuk ya D.
>>
>>17580532

Why the interest?
>>
>>17580594
Well given their English is...unpolished, I'd say we hooked us either a South American or Eastern/Southern Eurofag who has taken a fancy to the A.'.A.'. via their local body which, most likely, is Guntherite.

Remember, the unwritten policy is that if you're a member of anyone's A.'.A.'. but Tennessee Jed's, you won't make it to 5th Degree.
>>
>>17580594
>>17580607
Also I guess Japan's another option on the table for questions about Gunther asked in second-language English.

Tokyo's local body stronk.
>>
>>17573975
The reason I was asking was that there was very little 'occult' talk then. And now there seems to be very little talk about those religions. Any reason why for that? And where should I start in regards to that stuff?

And in general, do hummingbirds have any special meaning? I've seen to in the past day, a black one and a green one. I was more intrigued by the black one.
>>
>>17581261
All depends on who's around. And I would argue that it counts as "occult talk" just different lines, or perhaps proto.
>>
>>17577596

As a philosophy major, I can tell you that philosophy is simultaneously the most useful and most useless minor possible. So do that one.
>>
>>17581466
Can't beat a testimonial like that. Will do. It's always been a passion I've had on the backburner and I'm trying to avoid sociology as it's, as we all know, been completely raped of any value or credibility by gender studies majors. Not that philosophy is even safe here. I swear they have thrown gender into everything. One class in the catalog was liek the gender gendering gender of gender in gender. Such is life in communist academia.
>>
>>17581513
Academia is shit, I highly regret majoring in something with no career options outside of eventual academia. May the Force be with you.

How's it going, you dabblers and conjurers of cheap tricks?
>>
Hey /x/, I think I accidentally cursed an object.
I consecrated a ring intending to use it for vampiric magick. Problem is that I wear the ring and it seems to be draining me as well as those around me, rather than just those around me. Being as I'm the one most often around it, it seems to drain me extensively and only have minor effects on those around me.
Now, I could still use it in ritual as an energy source, but I'd much rather it work as intended.

Is there a quick way to remove said curse so that I can re-consecrate it for the intended effect? Or should I ditch it and just use a different object?
>>
>>17558594
if you know the essence and names of these things, creating your own sigils for contacting them is just a matter of sigilizing their names and your intent to evoke them
>>
>>17582082
Leave it on the ground or give it to someone you hate. It's probably connected to you, but it would drain the user and give you energy.
>>
>>17580583
I see no big deal intrinsecally in the thing, just structions as it seems... It´s their "Class A" type what I found very curious, it´s like saying their are revealed and of first order, and with the approval of the OTO counsel! How´s that, by the way? Breeze it´s not in the AA as he affirms in a recent talk in the "language of the birds" exposition... Hoy can he or (more less) Wasserman "approve" something like Class A texts?

No particular reason for what I´m asking, just that a conversation with a friend drove my attention to that. It included the Augustus Invictus claim that he has made Class A revealed texts; they must be much more "lyrical" indeed and probably much more interesting than Gunther´s, in a deranged way of course!
>>
>>17582239
Breeze can't. Gunther can't either, because he doesn't hold actual lineage. And from what I've heard, it appears that Gunther's drivel is more or less ripping off Crowley's conjectures and watering them down.

>Nubti
>Set-Hoor
kekkenmeister
>>
>>17582257
Probably indeed, in the line of that mentioned above, instructions like that of the "riddle" solution of Liber L, etc.

According to the year (1975 says there) Gunther was at that time under direct Motta tutelage, previously to their rupture and all the thing. There´s no mention of this Class A texts in whatsoever biography of history book about Motta or Gunther or somebody? (I know that in Wasserman´s book it isn´t)
>>
>>17582310
I mean, how´s possible that there´s no more information about this? It´s not also probable that this was some sort of "youthful thing" without any relevance today, even for them? It´s nearly a myth, without more sources/references...
>>
File: InSearchOfTheSwanMaiden.jpg (106 KB, 1061x1600) Image search: [Google]
InSearchOfTheSwanMaiden.jpg
106 KB, 1061x1600
>>17581513
It's really fucking everywhere. So, I was looking for information on swan maiden legends. Unfortunately the best reference for that is this abomination--it has a lot of details, but I got tumblrd.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
So, what technique would I use to find local deities and/or spirits?
>>
>>17582356
>it's a myth without more sources and references.
The online home of the official OTO archives isn't source enough? The page I linked you to with the listing is Bapho.net, the digital collection of the OTO's non-Warburg materials.

The archives of the OTO itself has those texts listed as written by Gunther and endorsed by Jim and Bill as Class A.

>>17582756
Go do yoga by the local landmarks.

>>17582257
^This.

>>17582239
Augustus is a fuckboi.

>>17581523
Philosophy majors/minors toward midlife earn a significant percentage more than their peers, usually due to having learned the ability to form coherent arguments and articulate them in ways relevant to systemic structures.

Still ain't saying it's the wisest major, just that it's not as useless as some of the other liberal arts.
>>
I never really ever summoned a demon. However, my Guardian demon revealed himself to me through dreams and coincidences. My suggestion is to clear your mind and be open to anything. It may surprise you, like mine did.Pay attention to everything. Let them reveal themselves to you.
>>
>>17582784
Is all good comrade. Fictitious demon will save you from capitalist propaganda. There is no angel.
>>
>>17582776
No, I don´t dispute that of the OTO archives, just say that it doesn´t say much about the thing, for example it could be a youthful thing, something of the past, without much relevance today, etc, or something similar. Without more information it´s impossible to know.

There´s some good Motta biography where I can check it out? I would find very strange that some reference to that doesn´t appear there, having that Gunther and he were very close at that time.
>>
Show me your 抱朴子.
>>
>>17582776

Anything that doesn't involve yoga?
>>
>>17582947
You know stretching is only the most ass basic bullshit part of yoga for plebs and it is one of the most complete spiritual sciences and what the majority of westerners mean when they talk about anything from meditation to most occult practices, right?
>>
>>17582978
I don't believe he's thought that deeply,
>>
Im not sure if this entire board/ those in this thread are collectively just trying to troll new people but hey Im open to look at things from a different perspective and check this out.

What should i look into as someone completely new to 'magic' and of course im going to say some way to prove im not wasting time would be helpful to get started
>>
>>17582984
>trying to troll new people
Not at all, they seem to do a good job of that on their own.
>>
>>17582984
Start with neuropsychology, then move into hypnotism, and only later move into occult stuff.

This way, you'll develop a strong routine, discipline, and mental stability for the spooky shit.

At least that appears to be my current view.
>>
need magick to make me pretty and get a gf pls
>>
>>17580607
>>17580614

Thanks.

>>17582257
>Breeze can't. Gunther can't either, because he doesn't hold actual lineage

Arguably, Billy B has a legitimate lineage through Harry Smith. Still doesn't grant authority to declare docs Class A, though.
>>
>>17583018
>Harry Smith
Literally who?
>>
>>17582978

>most ass basic bullshit part of yoga for plebs

And that's exactly why it sucks and I'm avoiding it.
>>
>>17582989
Start with neuropsych and hypnotism how though?
>>
>>17583025
Second link in the OP.
>>
>>17583023
That doesn't even make sense. Revise your statment. It sounds like you're saying that hatha yoga is an absolute requirement and not a thing you do occasionally so you can get into full lotus and sit comfortably for hours. It also sounds like you don't know what yoga is.
>>
>>17582984

Best advice for beginners I've seen in a while comes at the end of an interview with Joel Biroco, which you may download, here:

http://dkmu.org/texts/category/2-general

>>17583020

Google, "Harry Everett Smith". His link was through Achad.
>>
>>17583023

Soumds like a personal problem. I'd start with that.
>>
>>17583033

You're right that I don't know what yoga is - I don't care about yoga because I don't do yoga.

I'm trying to find local spirits/deities.

If yoga is essential, why don't you explain -why- yoga is so important, instead of telling me I know nothing about something I obviously know nothing about.
>>
please respond

>>17583007

please respond

>>17583007

please respond

>>17583007

please respond

>>17583007

please respond

>>17583007

please respond

>>17583007

please respond
>>
>>17583060
different anon here dropping by to praise yoga
yoga helps with controlling spirits because it gives you direct authority over prana - it's called pranayama - which makes you more buff on the astral and mental planes, kinda, making all your invocations and stuff more powerful.
>>
File: Kali_and_Bhairava_in_Union.jpg (136 KB, 392x640) Image search: [Google]
Kali_and_Bhairava_in_Union.jpg
136 KB, 392x640
>>17583060
I made the fundamental mistake of assuming you had a general knowledge of the practice and not just what you know. Sorry.

Yoga is proper action, discipline, devotion. It is the practice of building a receptive and still mind, one that listens. You want to find local spirits, sit and listen. Get yogic and tune your senses into a thing of open reception. That is why it is important, it is how you hear them. If you get quiet enough, you can hear the universe fucking.

As for what yoga to do specifically, ask ape. I just do it and only read occasionally. Although some kind of mindfulness class or weekend with a spooky guru doesn't hurt anything (but your wallet).
>>
>>17583101
>(but your wallet)
Any guru or spiritual teacher will not charge you a cent.
>>
>>17583110
*true
>>
>>17583110
And only a shithead wouldn't donate to keep the lights on and the wisdom flowing.
>>
>>17583100
>>17583101

Well allright, thank you. I'll give this yoga thing a try.
>>
>>17583124
This is really only an option if fresh gnosis is actually being offered and the building's serviceable enough to even bother with power.
>>
>>17583100
>>17583060

Any good docs in the mega link about yoga, or somewhere to start?
>>
>>17583171
Plenty.
>>
>>17583175
There's 14 files in the yoga folder, are they all equally a good place to start?
>>
>>17583179
Hathayoga
Raja Yoga
Shiva Samhita

Start with one of those three and move from there.
>>
>>17583180
Thanks, friend.
>>
File: sun.jpg (263 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
263 KB, 1280x800
>>17552836
What's a good wicca book to start?
>>
>>17583189
http://xoanon.co.uk/publications/the-dragon-book-of-essex/
>>
would like to know if wicca is moreso self-percieved based or if outside forces are actually influental factors
>>
>>17583217
or both, i can imagine
>>
>>17583179
whered u find a yoga folder i dont c one
>>
>>17583227
Under Eastern
>>
So, with all this magic what have people itt been able to do? how does summoning a demon or angel go, what is the purpose in doing so?
>>
you're all roleplayers and this thread is a waste of time.
>>
>>17583341
>Trollplayer with no life detected
>>
>>17583341
This.
>>
File: 1460315624856.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1460315624856.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>17583196
>http://xoanon.co.uk/publications/the-dragon-book-of-essex/

bump
>>
>>17552836
Are there any books/reading material about Minerva in the mega? I really need some. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17583236

Some stuff I've been able to do:
>Learn about future events
>Speak with demons and spirits
>Dream-hopping
>Psychic vampirism
>Energy-based physical augmentation to promote healing or assist during martial arts training
And tons of other shit.
Summoning angels and demons isn't difficult or particularly dangerous. You don't need all of the ritual stuff, you can have clear evocation or invocation just focusing on the sigil and trying to reach out to whatever you're trying to talk to. Most of the time when you start out evoking you just kinda feel a presence and make a request and hope it works. Different entities serve different purposes.
Through invoking them, you can start to take on their characteristics. You can effectively mold yourself to be whoever you want (in terms of personality) through invocation, but I wouldn't suggest invoking a whole bunch of different entities in a short period of time, since that can screw you up.
>>
File: 1458372633852.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1458372633852.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>>17582776
>celtic golden dawn
>this will be fun
>starts book off by apologizing for pronouns
<-------
>>
>>17583643
>3 hours ago

SOMEBODY PLS RESPOND
>>
Sorry for strange question but I'm a bit drunk : what are religions, magic type, whatever, that have an heavy emphasis on the female type?
I'm a guy that actually wants to stay a guy, so no "I actually want to be transgender but I can't admit it" or anything, I also have easy contact with girls so it's not about being lonely, but I'm just fascinated with the female type in general, and I want to know where this comes from, understand the thing, so I thought maybe some kind of religion or magic related may be a good path to explore. (maybe just specific divinities even)

Not sure if clear, english is not my first language
>>
>>17565019
Is that Moebius?
>>
File: moebiusMagick2.jpg (462 KB, 1260x1600) Image search: [Google]
moebiusMagick2.jpg
462 KB, 1260x1600
>>17585413
It would seem so.
>>
A recent event showed me that i am spiritually weak, i have to start from the base again,
Any good source/book for begginers for the basics of spiritual elevation and magick?
About energy workings, meditation, yoga, chakras and so on??
>>
>>17586113

Prometheus Rising or Hyatt's Energized Meditation.
>>
>>17584914

Wicca is heavily feminine. You might try there.
>>
>>17584914
Shaktism is a hell of a ride. Like >>17586405 said, there is wicca, but it's not supposed to be so focused on the feminine. The balance has been lost because autistic lebians don't know what's up. There is still good chance to build a grotto of thirsty bitches and get panic under the moon, but that shit ain't for the weak.
>>
File: 000.jpg (87 KB, 704x704) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
87 KB, 704x704
>>
>>17552836
NOT TAKING A PISS HERE, but I really really do want to know: what can you do with occult practices? What do you accomplish? Is it just a way to focus your thinking so you'll accomplish more by doing more, or is there something more to it?

Honestly I really truly am not trying to troll or anything, it's just I can never get a straight answer because people think they're gonna be made fun of or something.
>>
File: 1460757170267.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460757170267.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>17586405
>>17586751
>literally witchcraft
Kill yourselves. Alchemy's the only acceptable art.
>>
>>17587872
Does it... um... DO anything?
>>
>>17583847
Try to ignore that.
>>
Bump
>>
are there any links between stuff in the library and ancient alien theory?
>>
>>17588131
There's plenty to like about the book. And I do love the honesty where he breaks it down
>it's all reconstruction anyway, so here's another reconstruction.

The practices are simple and practical, the powers involved are eager and welcoming enough. Though a video of the correct pronunciations would be useful.

>>17587872
>not enough sulphur, but so much salt.

>>17587861
trip balls, drug free.

>>17588700
no
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-00-36-46.png (83 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-00-36-46.png
83 KB, 720x1280
This is telling me I should charge my phone.
>>
In /omg/'s opinion, what is the best spiritual entity to invoke for help in lyrical ability?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.