[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ first time /k/ here, so yesterday morning I wake up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 20160405_063532.jpg (292 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160405_063532.jpg
292 KB, 1280x720
Hey /x/ first time /k/ here, so yesterday morning I wake up with this handprint on my chest. It wasn't painful or anything and I only noticed it when I went to brush my teeth.

Some more information:
>The hand print is bigger than mine
>I'm staying in a university residence that was previously housing for out patience the main hospital was about 100m from my building
>some of my res mates have reported spooky things in different buildings
>a few weeks back one of my neighbors woke up, picked up his laptop and water poured out.
>I stayed in the night before

So what am I dealing with here?
>>
With a ghost bigfoot.
>>
Did you have any dreams?
>>
>>17552808
ya know what they say about big feet :^)
>>17552812
none that I can remember, I do remember getting woken up at some stage during the night with my door banging because it was windy and there's a small gap between the lock and the frame, fixed it now.
>>
File: 1459969002773.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459969002773.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>17552799
What's that.

Also hairy nips, I know that feel bro.
>>
>>17552819
You stated other m8s reported spooky things, like what?
Have you noticed/felt anything previous to this incident?
>>
>>17552886
not too sure hey, think it must just be shitty camera or something. maybe reflection off the chain? ya I should trim them but summers well on its way out.

>>17552892
moving objects, sounds of people running up and down passages and the laptop incident.
I haven't noticed or felt anything prior to this, never really believed in ghosts. I don't care if there is one, I just don't want any trouble with something that I don't understand.
>>
you slept on your hand, but your chest was scrunched up (try pushing your shoulders towards each other in the front) so when you stand normally it looks large and distorted
>>
File: Recovery-Position-3.jpg (51 KB, 441x209) Image search: [Google]
Recovery-Position-3.jpg
51 KB, 441x209
>>17552991
this was my first thought but I woke up and sleep like pic related through the night, it's rare that I move in my sleep
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.