[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ related stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (953 KB, 1360x548) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
953 KB, 1360x548
Might not be =eally scary, but I am going to write it anyway.
Basically, I was 15 at the time, at my grandparents'. They live in a relatively small town in the mountains, aprox. 3000 people I'd say if you count the small villages around. I was out with some friends and my brother in the forest, it was close to midnight, and we were just smoking and doing stupid stuff. The forest is across a river so you just need to cross the bridge. There is a small creek at the base of the forest (the forest is kind of on a mountain so it is quite steep). My brother and my friend decide they want to go down to drink some water from that creek. I am left with 3 of my friends and we just continue to smoke. Suddenly, we hear like this weird sound which I can only describe as kind of hiss like a snake, but way deeper and I don't think it was a snake since I was quite familiar with them. Me and my friends think it's just my brother and the other guy trying to scare us so I shout " Nice try but that won't scare us" , then we hear the sound again but it sounds more agressive. We are a bit spooped at that moment so we decide to go down and call my brother. nope, nope , nope, my brother and other guy are at the base of the bridge trying to call us to come down.
cont. ( pic related, it's the place we were at)
>>
File: Untitled.png (820 KB, 1360x548) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
820 KB, 1360x548
OP here
A few days later, we were around the same place ( see pic), almost the same group, only my cousin was there as well, ik he is a bit of a douchebag and he knows what happened to us there before so he might try to scare us or something. So we were just there, smoking again, and then he says he is going to go take a piss or something under the bridge. 1 minute later he makes a weird sound from under the bridge, clearly not the one we heard before. He comes back and I tell him that the sounds wasn't even close to what we heard. a few moments later, something from behind us makes the exact same sound again. I am literally shitting brix then so we just run across the bridge and don't even look back.
Never happened to any of us again.
>>
Alright I'll tell you mine

Me and me gf are hanging out in me apartment, suddenly glass shatter sound, one of my break reaistant bowls shattered into a hundred pieces for no reason, we both ahat with our turd cutters. Never happened again...

Great story huh OP? Definitely worth posting.
>>
kk, sorry my story telling skills are not the best , I just thought I would share it since I didn't have anything else to
>>
File: Blue and Vav 1.jpg (3 MB, 4856x2324) Image search: [Google]
Blue and Vav 1.jpg
3 MB, 4856x2324
Don't have any of my own, but need to post these for reasons so have a bump, OP.
>>
File: Blue and Vav 2.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2140) Image search: [Google]
Blue and Vav 2.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2140
>>
File: Blue and Vav 3.jpg (3 MB, 4984x2328) Image search: [Google]
Blue and Vav 3.jpg
3 MB, 4984x2328
>>
>>17551796
was Leafy and his Reptilian Brotherhood
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.