[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Runes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: shittypaintrune.png (4 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
shittypaintrune.png
4 KB, 300x300
So, /x/ I recently met a girl. After we talked a bit I noticed she had a tattoo on her wrist.
She told me that it was a rune of binding, but as soon as I asked what it meant, she told me that she can't answer that question.
I got curious, but can't find that exact rune in the internet - maybe you can help me? Is it something paranormal?
My first thought was that she bound a paranormal entity to her body, and that's why she won't answer the question.
It looked like pic related
>>
OP, if you have to talk to anonymous strangers to get info about a girl instead of straight from her the relationship is doomed. I know, I know, you're all excited FINALLY a female talked to you. But let it drop and move on.
>>
>>17551651
he's just asking about a goddamn rune

why are you guys so fucking combative all the time?
>>
>>17551637

That's the rune for 'joy' and 'water/flow' bound together. In this sense, joy as in ecstasy, maybe with the potential to go too far.

Pretty good invocation if you're looking for a buncha joy though.
>>
>>17551666
So it's the Squirting Rune.
>>
>>17551666
Thanks mate! Well, it fits her character.
>>17551651
I just thought that if she does not want to talk about it, it has to be something "bad". She usually is a very open person, heck, she even talked about her sexual preferences (in detail).
>>
>>17551666

Unless it's actually W (joy) and a _reversed_ N, which means something like disciplined, difficult self-improvement.

Could be all three together, which wouldn't be too dissonant either.

>>17551675

Hah, probably, although you'd maybe want a feminine symbol in there for that. Jizz rune is less alluring.
>>
She may not tell you because it's something personal and she just met you, not because she is a fucking witch.
>>
>>17551681
Well, you can never know
>>
>>17551681
Or she's a role playing faggot like OP.
>>
File: look necromancy.jpg (89 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
look necromancy.jpg
89 KB, 650x650
>>17551666
Satan is lying That is the rune Isa(ice).

Basically it's putting a hold on joy, the other runes noticed are applicable as well. If she knows runes though, ask if she can cast for you. Maybe make her a set if she does.

Pre-cucked germanic peoples worshipped women(and trannies) as powerful advisors, who can literally see what is written on the world tree, because the old ladies who are honestly like "The Fates" of Greek thought. But instead of making clothes(as germanic clothes were hides in pre-christian days) they carved runes. Rune comes from the word "Secret" or Runa.

There's also an "x" there, for "Exchange or gift"
seriously get her a rune set, carve it with your own hands, stain it with your blood, because she doesn't know that with her impetuous magic, her black tattoo is a curse mark, that can only be thawed and one day dispelled with a gift of healing. (black runes were only used for black magic traditionally. They lead to bad luck because they don't have the life-force to scare away wights. A real rune set, made by you(sing the galders too) and then you will understand the truth. If she is told about this prior to you making the set though, she'll find problems with you,as that's what ice jammed into your happiness can do. She is unfortunately revealing a lot about herself with this rune, one exchange can thaw her curse on her happiness. The x rune is about teaching and learning, listening and speaking, even in the sense of mystical mysteries. Not really about sex very often though, not that kind of exchange. But really sing the galdrs. Then you'll have a secret language for all witch girls. This is useful when you die, according to pre-christian shamantic thought. As odin never was trapped, he wasn't attached, because he read the runes and know how houses were built. He knew the runes, so he knew what not to say on a certain day.
>>
>>17551824

Satan nothin', I'm just trying to give an interpretation based on the minimal number of runes.

If you identify Isa in there, you've got quite the point. To 'put the breaks on the flow of joy' is a hell of a curse though, I dunno if some random chick would have it just floating around on her.
>>
>>17551637
By 'rune of binding' she probably means a bind rune. To be honest it sounds more like she's dabbled and thought the idea of a bind rune was pretty cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bind_rune
>>
p + i = pie. She got this tattoo to remind her she had apple pie in the oven.
>>
>>17551637
It's a bindrune. From what I can tell, it has Wunjo (joy) and Isa (ice).

If you count the part that forms Wunjo, you have Laguz (water/flow), too.

It pretty much means stopping happiness, and what >>17551976 said.
>>
>>17552050
Why would anyone have a tattoo that stops happiness?
>>
>>17552060
she is a crazy bitch who thinks she is the most original girl in the world
>>
>>17551637
That's a wunjo spooning another smaller wunjo. She got that for her last bf and that's why she can't tell you. Sorry.
>>
>>17551824
Shit I got runes tattooed in black ink. I don't want them as a curse. What if I outlined them in red ink?
>>
>man i want to get a cool ass ominous tattoo
>hey what does your rune tattoo mean
>i cant tell you because i have autism

I would put 100 bucks on this being the right answer.
>>
>>17551637
stop being beta and joke with her about her trying too hard to be cool
>>
>>17551637
She just got a rune she thought was cool, but didn't know what it actually meant. Spooooooky!
>>
>>17551678
Probably fits the "I'm not like other girls" starter pack.
Either she's retarded and thinks its got some kind of magical power, or she doesn't know what it means and wants to seem mysterious or some shit.

If that's the case don't get involved with a female like that.

Also listen to>>17551651
>>
She got it from Clarissa Fairchild, look it up.
>>
>>17551637
shes either into witchcraft or someone used/use her for witchcraft purpose, everytime u stick ur little penis inside her, spiritual parasites will transfer, on a more serious note i suggest u ask her what type of witch she is, some of it is actually good but the fact that she "cant" talk about it should be enough to give u clue u beta cuck
>>
>>17553659
Have a real rune set and you're safe.
Outlining them is good. It's just black takes life-force like a vaccum, and leaves a "hole" for wights to get through.
make a red version of the rune and take drops of blood from the tat. area with typical surgical steriliazation etc. keep the red rune version under your bed at the place you call home, or on your person.
>>
>>17551637
Well I think it is a binding of the WYN rune and the ISA rune. In my personal guess, It is to rid her from any negative energy away from her, her family or anything related. Basically to rid of negative energy in any reunion ? im not sure tho, i only practiced wicca/witchcraft for some time.
>>
my thoughts op she doesnt know herself i wouldnt worry about it if shes alright an into u then who cares about the rest
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.