[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the spells in this actually work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Do the spells in this actually work?
>>
No.
>>
>>17551331
No
Yes
It depends
>>
>>17551444
On what?
>>
File: 134801075498.jpg (137 KB, 520x738) Image search: [Google]
134801075498.jpg
137 KB, 520x738
>>17551459
It depends on you, mainly, and a number of factors within yourself. Are you awakened? If so, are you capable of the magnitude required to spark it?
>>
>>17551476
lol
>>
>>17551459
Your knowledge. Since you had to ask, you probably couldn't make them work reliably to be honest. Don't waste your time on it right now.
>>
>>17551331
Believe it or not >>17551444
was not fucking with you.

This guy though >>17551476
is full of shit. "Awakened". Fuck off.

So, a few things:
1. All "spells" are just made up things by people in order to focus your attention.

2. IF you can focus your attention entirely on the notion of "BY DOING THIS I CREATE THIS EFFECT IN THE WORLD" and actually believe it while going through the ceremony, it will work.

3. The authors of the Necronomicon did it for kicks... couple of guys in San Francisco who owned a bookshop and liked HP Lovecraft. They themselves didn't expect anybody to actually do this shit. HOWEVER, a friend of theirs said she'd be doing a spell a day out of the book to see what happened, and she was hit by a bus 2 weeks later. Probably coincidence but it's the only recorded instance of a practiced occultist doing these things that I'm personally aware of.
>>
Depends on the knowledge of the person.
>>
That depends on if magic does in fact real, get back to us with your results.
>>
>>17551331
I used mine the other night and am very satisfied with my results. Thanks necronomicon!
>>
>>17551476
You're full of crap.

>"Oh, it didn't work. It can't be because magic is made up, it must be your own fault"
>>
Not sure, but every person I know of that has read it have severely fucked up lives now. Also, years ago I visited a religious order who's proprietor claimed he had had a hand in it's production. I found it interesting, they were involved in a bit of Santeria and some voodoo type stuff.
>>
>>17551331
are you seriously gonna trust the spells of a book only mentioned as a fictional book in other books by the author?
>>
>>17553334
It could be a cover-up
>>
>>17553336
it could be a lot of things.

but this in particular was never mentioned until lovecraft wrote about it.

now, lovecraft was a shady dude, and he could be onto something. but we may never know.

that said, do you really want a book with the power to awaken and summon yog shothoth to be commercially available?
>>
Oh it works. If you're willing to test it buy a book and you'll see
>>
Yes it works
But unfortunately there is no spell that helps get you your first girlfriend.
>>
Something to think about. Lovecraft often wrote about artists deriving inspiration from real horrors. Perhaps he himself wasn't just making things up either, maybe he KNEW something too.
>>
The Lesser Key isn't actually by Solomon but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. Pseudepigraphical =! fake
>>
File: tmp_12212-7382816662-1853907658.jpg (135 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12212-7382816662-1853907658.jpg
135 KB, 600x836
This anon here, just got back from work:
>>17551444
Anyway, I used to have that book years ago. Its fiction but as >>17552165 said, if you can focus your willpower on guiding the universe in the desired direction, you can make any ritual work. Signs, sigils, candles, incantations, etc are just tools to help you focus usually. You could recite a spell or say a prayer from any book and get the same results if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>17553640

>>17553640
>>
>>17553626
Yeah he saw your mom.
>>
>>17551331
No.
It's just a Sumerian bible with some Lovecraft words thrown in.
>>
>>17553626
he did have a nightmare related to azzinoth and others.
>>
>>17553352
Someone hasn't read their Necronomicon lately.

There is, in fact, such a spell. In fact, there's at least two. There's a simple recipe to force someone's love, and a more complicated spell that will invoke Enki to send you your perfect bride. The hitch is that you're then forbidden to ever take another.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.