[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i felt like nerves in the back of my head were fading away. if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: arthas.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
i felt like nerves in the back of my head were fading away. if they weren't nerves then what the fuck could they have been? and if you know what happened to me then tell me what to do in reguards to treatment. is there treatment?
>>
>>17551327
Hmm sounds like something that started happening to me recently. I would feel the nerves in the back of my brain and left side kind of burning and pulling. Felt like tiny veins about to burst from the pulling. It sucked and got me worried don't want to have some brain damage. I found that just chilling out helps alleviate it and keeps it from coming back. So I might've just been going through some internal stress.

Meditate and try to chill out. Let the universe carry it's own weight.
>>
File: 4L_F1UfR7LP.jpg (19 KB, 518x388) Image search: [Google]
4L_F1UfR7LP.jpg
19 KB, 518x388
>>17551327
That makes three of us.
Damn, it truly sucks, from time to time the nerves move around as if trying to "get in place" then a burning sensation, then regular migraines.

Chemical imbalance?
>chemtrail related

Or just regular nerves being docks?
>>
>>17551357
dude i had the burning feeling too.
>>
>>17551357
here

>>17551376
>>17551380
I don't think it has anything to do with chemtrails or any ascension stuff. I think we are just over taxing our nervous system. Thinking too much, anxiety, heavy drinking, stress, anything of that sorts. I found that meditating and consciously chilling out as much as I can all day, while carrying out the necessary activities, has helped in having it go away.
>>
you all need to go to the fucking CDC before you infect the rest of us god damn it.
>>
isnt there treatment for those nerves in the back of the head?
>>
do they do a surgery to like implant more nerves?
>>
my moms being a fucking dickhead right now. she goes to make me jealous becuase shes not damaged like i am like she was rubbing it in my face. she is so fucking lucky i dont fucking hit her.
>>
i had some stimulation from being angry just now and i could feel that those nerves arent even fucking there any more.

i lost them when i was in a mental health place that is basically worse than jail.
>>
>>17551447
That's nice. Feeling them there is certainly not normal. So it's probably signs that you're getting better. Good for you anon.
>>
haha nerds my nerves are intact, and will probably stay intact until i die too bad you guys didnt die, right/
>>
god, those ppl were supposed to be inspiring me to live not being a bunch of fucking idiots who were unqualified to do there fucking easiest job on the fucking planet. those fucking nothings.

i lost the nerves on the back of my head because they didnt be my friend.
>>
>>17551456
dude you dont even know.
>>
im searching on google now.
>>
that's why Robin Williams killed himself
>>
>>17551786
?
>>
robin williams killed himself because he had dementia and + maybe some disease that they werent treating him. this is just my wild guess.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.