[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the elevator ritual real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Elevator.jpg (92 KB, 760x401) Image search: [Google]
Elevator.jpg
92 KB, 760x401
Is the elevator ritual real?
>>
>>17551288

it doesnt make sense why it would be. elevators are rather modern so them randomly being portals to other dimensions that are familiar to humans and just randomly evil doesnt make sense.

also we'd have a log of people who went into elevators and never returned
>>
>>17551288
No it's not real.
>>
Context please
>>
>>17551305
pressing elevator buttons in a set order teleports you to another universe. Big oil doesn't want you to know because they've been using it to exploit alternate universe oil reserves
>>
>>17551296
It's not the elevator itself that sends you through the portal, it's the rapid and precise movements up and down that send you through. This has been known and practiced for millennia.
>>
>>17551288
I'm an elevator mechanic. No the ritual doesn't work unfortunately. I want to believe but it's just not true. When I was apprenticing on Halloween the mechanics would make their helpers try the ritual. It didn't work.
>>
>>17551288
Well it's not what Elisa Lam was trying to do, she was murdered by a security guard or management at the hotel (time sped up, one minute missing, timestamp blurred for no apparent reason.)
>>
If it' real, how do you get back?
>>
>>17551288
My theory is the combination of up and down speed but also the fact that you move through space because pf the spinning of earth and it's revolving around the sun.
I will extract the path formed by this movement to see if it's interesting.
>>
>>17551330
if theres nobody except you in the alternate world then what happens to the "not human girl"? she enters the elevator before you reach the "new world". also if you do reach the new world wouldnt you be on the 10th floor of a building, how would you get down, also how do you get back.
>>
>>17551288

only if you're last name is spelt Berenstein.
>>
>>17551288
It's really stupid
>>
>>17551288
Damn, not again.
>>
>>17552216
Like ur mom :D
>>
>>17551288
nigga it's a fucking elevator
you go up
you go down
>>
File: Really.gif (543 KB, 324x244) Image search: [Google]
Really.gif
543 KB, 324x244
>>17551363
Do you believe this or are you trolling? Please be trolling.
>>
>>17551330
dude stop telling people
>>
No.
>>
The night i wanted to try my elevator stopped working.
I thought it was a sign.
>>
>>17551403
>timestamp blurred for no apparent reason

That way you can't see all the editing she did.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.