[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite X Files episode/s??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11
File: IMG_1171.jpg (511 KB, 1280x1654) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
511 KB, 1280x1654
Darkness Falls
Duane Barry
Jose Chung's From Outer Space
Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose
The Flukeman
>>
Xcops
>>
>>17550763
I enjoyed this one also, very funny. Definitely in my top 10.
>>
File: The_Flukeman.jpg (54 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
The_Flukeman.jpg
54 KB, 1000x752
That's tough. I do enjoy all the ones you have listed and would throw in "Bad Blood" to the category of best humorous episodes. Whereas ones like >>17550763 were kinda funny, but not quite as good.

Oh and it's actually called "The Host", not "The Flukeman".
>>
File: Mulderscullycorpse.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mulderscullycorpse.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
"How the Ghosts Stole Christmas" is the best. Funny, and poignant all at once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_the_Ghosts_Stole_Christmas
>>
The one where Mulder gets bodyswapped with the Area 51 guy, I forget the name of the ep.
>>
File: I_hate_this.jpg (13 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
I_hate_this.jpg
13 KB, 302x225
>>17552362
I found it to be incredibly stupid and schlocky, but that's just me.
>>
>>17550756
your pic is my fav x-files ep. pokes fun at itself and ufology as a whole, great fun
>>
>>17552366
That would be "Dreamland" parts one and two, which coincidentally come before that episode. Slightly more humorous, but still kind of cringeworthy in its own way, imo.
>>
File: XFiles 10 Asner AND Tomlin_.jpg (153 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
XFiles 10 Asner AND Tomlin_.jpg
153 KB, 600x410
>>17552391
>I found it to be incredibly stupid and schlocky

Umm, respectfully isn't that the whole series? The Christmas Ghosts episode rules as it acknowledges that and doesn't try to be all T0p SekR3t inf0. It's just silliness for silliness sake AND: Lilly Tomlin! Ed Asner is good too, but Tomlin has all the best lines.
>>
Mulder and scully meet the weremonster. Freakin brilliant.
>>
>>17552366
Dreamland pt I and II
That waterbed hahah
>>
>>17550756
Detour
Darkness Falls
Quagmire
Nisei
Kill Switch
D.P.O
Ghost in Machine
>>
>>17552406
>Umm, respectfully isn't that the whole series?

No, have you watched the whole series, or at least the better early seasons? You could argue that some are better or worse than others, some episodes hold up better over time, whereas others don't, but there is a turning point in the series where they went from occasionally doing something silly and fun to have a breather from all the dark and serious episodes, to where they had cornball, out of character episodes and moments on an almost regular basis. For me, it started around season 6-7 and went downhill from there. It stopped feeling like "The X-Files" and began to feel more like an unfunny parody of the show, just with the same actors.

My two cents.
>>
>>17551402
I appreciate you correcting me. The episode is called "The Host". I just have always heard it referred to as the fluke an episode. Either way it works if you're a fan and know the episodes.
>>
>>17552419
This is one of the new season and is by far my favorite of the new season. I agree with you, this episode was brilliant.
>>
>>17550763

lost my virginity to this. haven't seen it since.

anything with Pusher.
>>
Sanguinarium
>>
I'm from the future. So, I won't spoil it for you and tell you my favorite episode.
>>
File: IMG_0990.jpg (102 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0990.jpg
102 KB, 500x745
>>17552391
This thread asked what YOUR favorite episodes are, not to give your opinion on others faves. Give us your list of favorites and let us critique it, or shut the fuck up, please.
>>
>>17551402
Darin Morgan is actually dressed as the Flukeman in this episode. Darin Morgan wrote some amazing episodes, Jose Chung's From Outer Space, Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Humbug etc..
>>
>>17552995
>somebody else doesn't like what I like!
>>
>>17550756
D.P.O (jack black)
Hell money (Lucy lu)
>>
>>17550756
Post Modern Prometheus
>>
File: ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png (97 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png
97 KB, 220x300
Okay I'll keep it short as I possibly can. When I was six my family moved into an apartment apartment was nice but a bit roach-infested we lived there for 3 years and throughout these three years I had a best friend, Julie, use imaginary of course but hey I was little. A lot of things happened in that apartment, my brother being pinned down by some figure in a state of sleep paralysis, my other brother seeing a girls reflection in the mirror when there was no one there and my dad almost having his heart stopped by some pressure on his chest caused by a girl sitting on his chest. Years passed and my therapist asked me if I ever had an imaginary friend I told her about Julie she asked me to drive her so I did she found it a bit strange but she let it go I showed the picture to my brothers and my dad the look of fear in their eyes is something I'll never forget they all looked at me and said this was the girl that attacked us in apartment 1. Share your experience with the Paranormal doesn't have to be like mine anything will do
>>
File: Alan_Moore_(2).jpg (149 KB, 528x678) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Moore_(2).jpg
149 KB, 528x678
>>17553569
>we lived there for 3 years and throughout these three years I had a best friend, Julie, use imaginary of course but hey I was little.
Millennials, unable to write their way out of a wet paper bag.

>my dad almost having his heart stopped by some pressure on his chest caused by a girl sitting on his chest.
Interesting visual image, but hardly paranormal.

>my therapist asked me if I ever had an imaginary friend I told her about Julie she asked me to drive her so I did she found it a bit strange but she let it go
What, your therapist wanted you to drive her somewhere to show her an imaginary person?!?!?

>I showed the picture
What picture? All of a sudden at the end of the disjointed tale a picture appears?

inb4 Anon swears he's a drunken non-English speaker typing on a crummy phone
>>
>>17553569
What is this shite?!

>>17550756
Max
>>
>>17553569
You're in the wrong thread, bro.

>>17553660
I think he meant "draw" her, and autocorrect happened, that's where the picture comes from at the end. Anyway, even if anon posted this in the wrong thread and it doesn't make much sense to you, don't be such a dick.
>>
File: nszx6d1qbd1sk0jh2o1.jpg (743 KB, 1280x1843) Image search: [Google]
nszx6d1qbd1sk0jh2o1.jpg
743 KB, 1280x1843
>>
>>17553660
>Millennials, unable to write their way out of a wet paper bag.
I can see you've never graded papers at a community college.
>>
File: nrpp83TtGg1sk0jh2o1.jpg (402 KB, 1280x1710) Image search: [Google]
nrpp83TtGg1sk0jh2o1.jpg
402 KB, 1280x1710
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.