[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you guys help me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: descarga (1).jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
10 KB, 224x225
He take a natural egg chicken and puts semen in it after this he close the egg and puts in a very dark and warm place.. he created a homunculo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YmLWnQGZhQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 323201 416.jpg (203 KB, 450x583) Image search: [Google]
323201 416.jpg
203 KB, 450x583
old, old, old
>>
>>17550595
I want to know if its real :P
>>
>>17550597
Of course it isn't fucking real.
>>
>>17550632
>2016
>not spilling gracious seed unto sexy unborn chicken fetus
>kys
>>
>>17550590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzG5aEwHY
>>
it was fun until he decided to make them spit acid, and also decide that it was acid rather than any other liquid
>>
this is how chicken nuggets are made. the old KFC rumors are obviously true.
>>
>>17550632
I don't care if it is real or not. That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>17550590
Fuck off Dross
>>
>>17550590
>he created a homunculo
> a homunculo

jajajajaja negro aprende a escribir
>>
I am sure that egg was inseminated for a rooster

http://downsouthfarm.com/2015/08/hatching-eggs-the-broody-hen/
>>
>>17552743
He is the same dude that send his little army to 4chan las time right? Shit just got real again ...
>>
>>17553215
thirdworlder here

No

The little army that came to 4chan was made by poorman's reddit. Their age goes from 13 to 20 and are as retarded as 9gag users.

Dross is a youtube e-celeb that became really famous because of his creepy stuff (used to be a regular vlogger/letsplayer). His way to talk and use of long & "weird" words attracted a fanbase composed mostly by 8-15 yo kids & girls. Those are who do these thread on /x/

This guy Dross is a meme in that spic Reddit and thats why they spamed on /b/
>>
Meh, i just want to know if it is real, i came for a dross video but cmon, is the only way to me to know about this :P
>>
>>17554140
It's fake. Sorry.
>>
>>17554140
Can you stop posting faces you stupid fucking cancerous spic. This isn't reddit you fucking faggot
>>
>>17553382
that fucking guy, how did he manage to fuck up is carrer, his stuff back then was good at last.
>>
>>17552743
Indeed M8
>>
>>17554161

you mean a fucking
>>
>>17550590
no he fucking didnt, he made nothing. unfertilized chicken eggs cant be made into something new. stop posting this fucking shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.