[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you experience after suicide? What happens? With all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2
File: curtain.jpg (180 KB, 805x597) Image search: [Google]
curtain.jpg
180 KB, 805x597
What do you experience after suicide? What happens?

With all due respect, no people who don't believe in the afterlife.
>>
>What do you experience after suicide? What happens?

You go to hell with the rest of the sinners, if you believe in an afterlife.
>>
>>17549560
you go to heaven. same as everyone who dies.
>>
>>17549560
You get the same treatment as every one else. You get the to see the consequences of your action and all that.
>>
>>17549565
At least faggots like you won't be there then.

>>17549573
To stay? Or do we have to reincarnate?
>>
You reincarnate as an ostrich who will one day learn to tap dance.
>>
>>17549579
you're there to stay.
i promise you'll never have to go through this nonsense again.
>>
Do it op then come back and tell us all about it.
>>
>>17549560
You will just leave your body. After that its your choice to stay and haunt the house or leave with your energy to another place.
>>
>>17549560
If your regrets and attachments are too strong, you linger as a presence, barely in control of yourself.
>>
You die.
You remain in a sleep like state with no consciousness until you are resurrected, likely in the 2nd resurrection. Also known as the great white throne judgement, where you will be given a full complete chance to know God and live His intended way of life for humans along with the rest of humanity who has ever lived and died.
Until you are then born into His family as a fully realized son of God.
>pro tip God is reproducing Himself.
>>
>>17549560
Unless you commit suicide out of love or for a noble reason (like pushing someone who's about to get run over by a truck and giving your life instead), suicide is cause by demons that somehow got a hold of you and are in a constant war against your soul. If you commit suicide, they win, so all bonds between your soul and your body are lost and it is forced to linger in this world for forever.
>>
Thanks for your responses. Is there anywhere I can read more about this?
>>
>>17549740
Or I don't know...chemical imbalance in the brain?
ITT: people who have never experienced depression
>>
ITT: People believe in fairy tales told to them by idiots and books.
>>
>>17549815
and then there's this fedora
>>
>>17549560
An orgasm.
>>
>>17549560
I don't believe in the afterlife--but if I did, I would think it would depend on the circumstances. If you were terminally ill or did it for a noble cause-then I doubt it would be held against you. Would also depend on how many people your suicide hurt--ones you left behind who cared for you. You'd probably be fucked for awhile. Even if I did believe in an afterlife--an eternal hell is just retarded. Doesn't exist--of that I'm sure.
>>
You go to Judgement like every other person from the lowliest Slave to people who made Donald Trump look like a pauper.

Only you and God know what would be decided.

I consider suicide as well anon...so far I have been to scared that I would not be seen as worthy...
>>
You go to the Helthing to have your life judged. Then you're sent to the world that suits you best and have your mental wiped.

Suicide is only really wrong when you cause total anguish or suffering due to your death, I don't think most suicides go to hell.
>>
You get fucked up
>>
>>17549560
>They take you to the hospital
>psychiatrist takes care of you
>consults you
>gives you meds
>after you leave the hospital you are adviced to keep seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist
More or less this.
>>
>>17550852
So quantum immortality? You still die in some time lines though, right?
>>
>>17551347
Yes, you often never realize you died.
>>
>>17551367
But you obviously die in some time lines. What about that? Some one has to be accountable for that.
>>
>>17551423
These are beta timelines. Second tier. You are the Alpha quality, top tier, literally a god. Compared to you, their lives don't matter, and you just replace them as you die.
>>
>>17549780
I personally think it can be both
>>
>>17549573
Everyone who dies goes to Hel actually, with one L. It's not a place where everyone is tortured that's fucking stupid, it's more of a purgatory. Only the good and wise make it to the better afterlife (heaven, Valhalla, a great place of reward or partial godliness), and the best and wisest return to oneness or "achieve nirvana." A state of complete understanding and wholeness, the ultimate reward.

There are different levels, each closer to divinity, the universal oneness, some further away... If you're evil, dumb, or die in a sad confused state you descend from oneness and it will take your spirit longer to achieve it. Rebirth is almost inevitable, and the lower tier souls get reborn as bugs, animals, and stupid people (Africans, Brazilians, etc. who will live and die even further from "God" because they're incapable of becoming wise or being good). You'll enter into a vicious cycle that pushes you further and further away from your return, and perhaps eventually your worthless soul is cast into a pit to rarely or never be reborn.
>>
>>17551830
So instead of eternal torture, it's eternal torture plus a prison system where the warden is a psycho.
>>
>>17551836
You're not close to understanding if you're still thinking it's a god/devil paradigm.

The only warden is You. Us. All.
>>
>>17549780
>>17551803
>implying demons don't cause chemical imbalances in people's brains
>>
>>17551859
But if you are trapped in a completely unfortunate situation? Too dumb and without discernment to get yourself out of it, surrounded by the same, what chance is there?
>>
>>17551865
Some of us aren't that dumb. Some aren't blind. Some learned from others who learned from others.

If you talk to a long enough chain of dead cultures, you're bound to find something about humans, and about nature, farming, etc.

Start with stories about Inanna.
She's a bitchy goddess who gave us a lot of things that she won in a drinking game with ancient proto-thor-jesus-zeus-hermes. Her sister gave humanity booze, but she gave us the "me"s which were before we made reflections of them. "Meme"

http://www.halexandria.org/dward187.htm
(Long winded neopagan faggot source, but fairly decent at explaining the story enough to be understood. As it was written in a style like ancient greentext with cultural memes too. Tall cypress meant big penis, etc.
>>
>>17551865
Don't put "yourself" in that position. It's easier to dig yourself deeper into the hole than to climb out of it.

It's not a lack of fortune, you put yourself there with each evil act and each wasted second. Think, do great things for your people, and expand your spirit.
>>
>>17551875
Thank you for the resource.

>>17551883
It would have been better to have not existed at all.

But truth. Thank you.
>>
>>17551891
You don't, but you do. Want to know how I know you're a low tier soul?
>>
Maybe god would be more annoyed at his chldren that failed to save a lost soul than he ould be at the one?
>>
>>17549560
Death
>>
>>17551909
No one's going to hold your hand when you stand before the old ones, oh juvenile one. It's up to you to decipher the universe, maybe not in this life but do well and you'll set yourself up proper for the next.
>>
>>17549560
suicide...
most likely you'll be brought back to life in an emergency room
whether your spirit stays in your body or not is the real question
Iblis (Satan) keeps bodies alive for himself so he can play with them like puppets...
The end result is a zombie, a lizard, a devil
>>
>>17549560
If you don't deserve dark and terrible worlds for this act, then which ones? It's murder, you aren't different from anyone else.
>>
>>17549560

Your corpse rots somewhere, unless it finds itself in very specific conditions which prevent that.

If you want to know what happens after you die, just try and remember how you felt before you were born.

Yes.
>>
>>17549560
Why don't you try it and post you results
>>
>>17549560
I remember having a dream, a very vivid one that seems to last for weeks. Then I slowly remembered who I was, what happend to me and when I fully realised that I was dreaming, I woke up in hospital.
Then, tranfered to a psychiatric one
Then the handfull of meds
Then the therapy
Then the apathy
And trying to get your life together and live with the scars
I didn't see hell.
>>
>be me, 2025
>Monday night read post on 4chan, muslims captured a live alien and tortured him for data, wtf aliens?? we were lied to!
>Tuesday wake up, get ready for work. get in my electric car that has a robot pilot. Damn robot car crashes 70mph into a wall and im ded.
>Wednesday Newspapers run three reports about the crash:
>"OP is killed by self driving car, Feds reassure it was OPs fault"
>"Church praises God for saving everyone"
>>
>>17549560
last time i took suicide I got placed back to void. I was later taken back to live same life again, and again....and here i still am.
>>
>>17552307
Sometimes at night when I can't sleep, I'm scared that I'm actually trapped in the dream, that the actual time stopped and I'm still lying on my bathroom floor, losing my last drops of blood, hallucinating a better life
>>
>>17552377
sucks
>>
>>17549560

u die
>>
>>17549560
nothingness
>>
>>17549560
>I don't want anyone with a different opinion in this thread.

Talk about open minded.
>>
>>17549560
Your consciousness dies with your body.
>>
>>17551895
Because I won't bother with a thing you've said. Such importance.
>>
>>17549560
probably a blissful state of release
>>
>>17552658
>>17552662
>>17552861
Show me the money.
>>
One day I read that people who decide to commit suicide were angels who wanted to know the world.
After they realize it was not what they expected and take their own lives to return to God
>>
The soul is coexistent with the body, there is no way a soul can exist after the dissolution of its body, after suicide your soul dissolves in a manner similar to how your body returns to dust
>>
>>17551440
Elaborate pls this is quite interesting
>>
Nobody has any idea at all, conciousness and the illusion of free will are a consequence of chemical reactions in the brain so if that stops my best guess is you simply cease to be for eternity..
>>
File: youtubers react.jpg (179 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
youtubers react.jpg
179 KB, 1140x700
>>17551875
>>17551830
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>17549560
Heroin of was like fetal position in warm water and feeling contented. And completed... Decided I couldn't leave my bf and lived
>>
>>17549560
Nothing happens you retard.
>>
>>17552680
>>17553060
d-dont hurt muh autistic beliefs, you ignorant materialist fool
>>
I'm betting its like just dying naturally. Kind of like what it was like before you were born. Then again, a friend observed to me that he saw it as 'writing yourself out of the script', or 'obsolescence'. Kind of makes sense. I speculate that the capacity to end one's own existence is the signature of true free will though.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.