[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you been gangstalked? Are you a gangstalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Lynch-mob.jpg (259 KB, 730x416) Image search: [Google]
Lynch-mob.jpg
259 KB, 730x416
Have any of you been gangstalked?

Are you a gangstalker?
>>
wat
>>
wat
>>
simpsonsWat
>>
i get gangstalked every time i go to get my antipsychotics refilled

but they stop after like 2 days
>>
No, but I worked as a gang stalker for a few years for the CIA. The pay was crap but I got to see a lot of weird shit that people on my rotation did. Overall a pretty fun job. I quit because they wanted me to escalate from leaving empty cups and candy bar wrappers on people's lawns to nodding at them on the street and slipping things about their past I shouldn't know into casual conversation, and I wasn't comfortable about my skills as an actor if I was confronted
>>
>>17548987

I got paid decently when I did this but after they started making getting cucked by my wife of 3 months mandatory I got the fuck out
>>
>>17548992
didn't want to mix your hobby with work?
>>
>>17548994

Exactly, any time my passions come close to becoming compulsory or obligatory I nip that shit right in the bud.
>>
>>17548952
I'm a gangraper. I find the toughest gangs, spend some weeks scoping them out, learning about each by following them one at a time on separate nights.

Then depending on their activity, robbings, shootings etc. I systematically rape all of them, while whispering the most hellish things into them. Then I give them lsd and lock them somewhere dark. I usually call the cops after a few hours.

Its fun to see the group dwindle.
>>
>>17548952
www.dataasylum.com

sounds like you are a "targeted individual".
>>
>>17549188
cool hobby
>>
>>17549285
Passes the time
>>
>>17548987
Career Goals
>>
>>17548987

I was being gangstalked for a few months, but now all of my erstwhile stalkers are holding up picket signs demanding fair pay. Do you folks have a decent worker's union?
>>
>>17548952
schizo
>>
File: 1429618564294.jpg (62 KB, 1424x801) Image search: [Google]
1429618564294.jpg
62 KB, 1424x801
>>
>>17548952

Just go to /b/... they gangstalk people every day there.
>>
>>17549188
Fucker, I chocked on my drink.
>>
>>17548952
I feel like i am always being Gang Stalked . I don't like large crowds of people either .I tend to get Paranoid then .
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.