[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /x/, tell me what you think demons/vamps/etc. are like. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1446247754851.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446247754851.png
1 MB, 768x1024
So, /x/, tell me what you think demons/vamps/etc. are like. I've seen people have conflicting views of them on here. Some people say they're misunderstood or outright lied about and others say that they're just pure evil. I've seen some people say that ghosts are likely people from another dimension/alternate universe. I'd like to know the views of as many people as possible.
>>
>>17548000

Demons:
There are lower demons in hell, those are what you normally think of. Most demons are not like this, they are normal beings or of a higher standard, equal to gods. Being demons they are still malicious and devious, but they know what they are doing and they don't commit crimes. They also have things that they like and a common ground for interaction because of this. They are not in constant fighting like it would seem, because they think very much the same. When everyone is armed and violent you have to start being very careful.
>>
>>17548000
Both EXACTLY the same

They don't exist

Do yourself a favor and stop worrying about them because it's all Bullshit
>>
>>17548000

Vampires exist in different ways. The most common of them are just humans with an extended lifespan.They need to consume blood or they get fly symptoms. Any blood will do, so they don't need to attack someone.

Real old vampires don't make themselves known. They are at the center of the secret societies that really rule the world. They can definitely do what they want, but they also lack "firepower" enough for things to not go their way all the time. They can't stop islamist terror even if they wanted to, for example.
>>
File: BNlSs3Y.webm (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BNlSs3Y.webm
3 MB, 500x500
>>17548000
>demons/vamps

My Ex fits this category.
>>
>>17548027
Why are You here?
>>
File: 1453497720934.jpg (767 KB, 730x1189) Image search: [Google]
1453497720934.jpg
767 KB, 730x1189
uh they run all the boards and newspapers with zealots/fnatics

maybe ayys/reptos/germs/predator
or biological like bugs (mothman) or huge tape worms

they constantly turn people against each other with fnatics, ex hitler, suicide bombers, the danes that genocided the native american indians. its fuckin nasty
>>
>>17548259
To be smug, no doubt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.