[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of the same old shit. The fucking inescapable rat race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: awesome.jpg (11 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
11 KB, 300x270
Tired of the same old shit. The fucking inescapable rat race of human existence and consciousness. Is there a way to permanently escape but remain alive?
>>
>>17547660
Go whine somewhere else, fgt.
>>
Nope. Just face reality like an adult, kid. Grow some balls.
>>
>>17547660
>How do I stop being existing and being conscious without dying
Nigga idk sleep maybe
>>
>>17547698
/Thread
>>
>>17547660
You could fill your time with activities you enjoy. Try living on some sort of commune.
>>
>>17547712
Or pick up a hobby. That's how most people cope with living.
>>
>>17547660
"I flew over crystal ground,
My existence, numb,
Over orchards of grievance,
Sorrow and tears,
This beautiful silence,
It calls me now"

Just off yourself, bruh. This world is a prison for the soul.
>>
>>17547660
Maybe talk to a therapist, anon. It helps.
>>
>>17547727
>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>17547682
Reality blows for most of us so I second >>17547727
World sucks, no one chooses it, no one should have to stay if they don't want to.
>>
>>17547779
If you kill yourself, there's literally 0% chance of your life becoming better. And trusting that there will be an ass afterlife is a risky gamble. What if there's nothing? Or you end up in Hel, Hell, Hades etc? Or even worse: reincarnation turns out to be real, and you just start over?
>>
>>17547720

The people who can't find joy in something pointless and time consuming are the ones who work for 30 years and shoot themselves without anyone suspecting a thing.
>>
what if you're still conscious after you die. and the whole point of the life you're currently living is to learn how to cope with existence in kind of a training simulator where you actually get breaks and aren't even fully conscious.
>>
>>17547791
fine with me. I'm just bored with life
>>
>>17547791
Maybe he'll be reincarnated as a nonpussy.
>>
>>17547793
And how is that a good thing for them?
>>
>>17547794
wait, so right now we get breaks and aren't fully conscious, hypothetically?

what would the 'true reality' after death be?
>>
Pyschedelics. Its not permanent but itll chNge your perspective permanently. Shrooms acid and dmt
>>
They say to pass the antrtica wall. Head north. The earth is flat. It dont matter if its flat. Just head north.
>>
>>17547828
nearly impossible to find...
>>
>>17547660
I think being existing and conscious is beautiful. My life isn't even great I just recognize that there's kind of a privilege in being human. You don't have to participate in a rat race, you can live a life completely independent of it. Make the grind when you have to but remember what counts and remember that it should either be about enjoying or improving yourself, if not others.
>>
>>17547660
three words: antarctic research expedition
>>
>>17547839
glad you feel that way. some of us feel nothing
>>
>>17547846
Emo.
>>
>>17547848
not really. no cutting. no weird appearance. I still force myself to smile and shit. people like me. don't make assumptions that are stupid as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 700x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 700x847
>>17547848
>>
>>17547856
You're whiny and you wallow and even find pride in your own angst. You're emo, kid.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443333429352.jpg (108 KB, 720x892) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443333429352.jpg
108 KB, 720x892
Become conscious. Meditation, find your wise mind, fully deconstruct how your mind works to fully understand yourself and everyone around you. I recommend learning about your child self, mindfulness, imago for starters.
>>
>>17547660
Smoke DMT.
>>
>>17547875
>>17548118
These. Though it's like the difference between learning to swim in a shallow pool with a lifevest or jumping into the Atlantic from the ISS.

Don't just tell people to do drugs, they would then have to learn about the chemical and how it affects their body, just focus on the body first and add different things later, if you're so inclined.
>>
>>17547833

Tor motherfucker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4

stop letting critics dictate your existence
>>
>>17547828
I have heard people saying this a lot, but they are always very vague about their "insights". Could you or someone else who has used psychedelics be more concrete?
>>
File: 1458715602643.jpg (63 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1458715602643.jpg
63 KB, 722x349
>>17548311
"Insights" are personal, subjective and tells more about the individual than anything else. Basically, they are just mind-movies that's have similar themes.

After I stopped with the psychedelics I began to learn that the thoughts were more real than reality ever seemed to be.

Furthermore, all your actions, feelings, thoughts, beliefs etc. come from the mind, which you can alter with psychedelics.

Once your mind is altered, you begin to see how you missed a lot of connections, then you run around comparing everything to the matrix and how everyone else needs to "wake up".

For even reality is just a thought, one that we share, and it always appears as if we are on the brink of utter destruction, which drives people to do great/terrible things.

Or they get told by others "Everything is fine, just work, watch TV, don't worry." and you all do it, because it's too scary to think beyond those ideas, you need someone to come and tell you it will all be alright.

All the while they feed off you, the way everything feeds off everything in this reality, be it living or dead.

You're just a bioreactor who's job it is to make your dreams a reality. So you are both a cog and the whole machine, depending on your perception.
>>
>>17547660
Do DMT
>>
>>17547821
It isn't.
>>
You don't need to leave all of humanity to get out of the rat race. You just need to get out of the bubble. It really is that easy but it's also as hard as it sounds.. if that makes any sense. Spend your life living, don't aim for a house in the suburbs if you don't want that. Aim for a cabin in the woods and a garden for your food and all the deer you can hunt for meat, satellite internet, psychedelic mushrooms on the forest ground when the season comes, the whole works..

The world is beautiful, others make it shit. Live in the now.

You shape the world in front of you, remember that. We live in a world of rigid and solid and cold boundaries and that's why we forget that at the end of the day the decision to do something or act a certain way is up to our control.
>>17547682

Define what you mean by "adult" here. Is being depressed "childish"? Is wanting to escape "childish"? Who defined this?
>>
>>17548311
Psychedelics can cause you to reach a higher stage of consciousness and enlightenment. It's just as been described for centuries. After all, psychedelics have been a part of rituals for thousands of years, but meditation has also been something that has been taught for as long. There are ancient descriptions of both, and both can cause you to reach this state of mind.

If you take psychedelics you'd have to be pretty aware of what's going on. It's not hard to, but it's also not hard to just sit in front of a TV and get zonked out. Especially if you're not the person who thinks thoroughly about stuff. But if you focus on what you're feeling, trying to describe it, and how your mind works and how you can get your mind to do certain things, it's beneficial in helping you to understand yourself.
>>
If you want to attain inner peace while still being alive on earth, then you will have to be able to look at the human/mass consciousness while remaining non-attached. The illusion is that there is separation between being caged or being free. However, it's now or never.
>>
Soon, if you buy what Kurzweil is selling. But consider that if you digitize your consciousness you're putting your existence in the hands of others.
>>
>>17547660
see
>>17547698
>>17547712
>>17547720
>>17547839
>>17547875
>>17548441
>>17548953
even
>>17548962

So unless you're anal about the "alive" prerequisite, you're just going to have to accept the fact that the tried and true method of dying slowly is the only fire exit to your burning dilemma.
>>
File: endthyself.jpg (505 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
endthyself.jpg
505 KB, 1680x1050
>>17547660
yes.
it's called vidya.
>>
Its called mescaline. It's the only way to fly.
>>
>>17547660
Drugs. Turn into a meth head. Life then means nothing. You can wither away not giving a fuck in meth heaven.
>>
>>17549112
The addiction to drugs will only bring you back to earth when you die because you will be pulled down and unable to let go of the attachment. And even if you don't believe in reincarnation, you can still see that drugs will eventually pull people in a downward spiral until they cry for escape. Temporary chemical pleasures do not amount to the peace you will feel by working on your own psychology to free your mind.
>>
>>17547660
meditation
>>
>>17547833
>>17547828
I would like to enlighten some of my fellow shamans

There is a wonderful world of 'research chemicals' and 'analogues' that are 100% legal.

The chemical analogue to LSD-25, 1P-LSD is sold online, not for human consumption of course, only research purposes! But it's identical to LSD.

4-Aco-DMT is in a similar vein, but for shrooms.
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 1151x763) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 1151x763
>>17547660
>World of Warcraft
In all seriousness though, you've probably hardly experienced anything at all. Go do something new and risky. Try completing a thru-hike on the Appalachian trail. It takes about 7 months. You'll learn a lot about yourself (and the world) in the process. Quit your job. Fuck paying your bills. Instead of killing yourself and hoping there's something as low possibility as an afterlife, go on a grand adventure. If you're too fat and out of shape, I don't care. Do it anyways. Your body will use all that fat to help you complete the quest. If you die in the process somehow, well, hey, then you get to see about that quick escape you wanted from the real world, lol. Feeling tired of the daily routine is real though. The dull torturous life of the 9-5 office job. Same thing every single day. I'm living, but in spending almost ALL my time working a job I don't want to, so I can pay bills I don't want to, so I can have things other people tell me I need. I HATED that life, and now I'm not in it anymore. Go find yourself, anon. Grow some balls, but a set of expensive backpacking stuff from REI, abandon your material possessions, and spend 7 months on the AT. After that you'll know what you want in life. You'll look at things differently. You'll appreciate things you took for granted. You'll feel enlightened. You'll feel different from all the sheep. You'll have different goals, and a different job/lifestyle/desires.
>>
>>17549200
Than you for that info. Can you offer more examples, please? I wasn't aware.
>>
>>17547660
I'm wondering the same thing bro
>>
File: 20160404_185945.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160404_185945.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>17549386
I have reached a point in life and have decided to do this. But I'm honestly afraid to go alone...even though it would make for more confidence and a better story lol. The fear holds me back
>>
>>17547682
You want him to grow some balls? So he has four testicles? I bet you'd fucking love that wouldn't you, filthy prick.
>>
>>17547660
Become a serial killer, see how many people you can kill before getting caught.

Don't let fear hold you back, get up and do something
>>
>>17548999
/x/ is pretty gosh darn wise, I say.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.