[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please help will give good karma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I know this isn't really spooky paranormal like you guys are into but i don't know who to talk to about this. I'm getting a little spooked out by whats happening. So anyway i hardly ever dream and remember it due to chronic substance abuse, my dreaming is pretty non existent. Which is why i am little spooked out. These past 3 days i have had the most vivid dreams about this girl, i wake up remembering a huge portion of the dream and it all feels so real, always us coming together and just being happy. Context, i knew this girl who i felt i had a strong connection with, i never told her how i truly felt and we simply parted ways without saying goodbye. Two years later, i have a girlfriend and all seems fine, i haven't thought about the girl from before for a while. Now 3 nights in a row i have had the most livid dreams about this girl, all are happy with so much emotional love it feels real. What is bugging me apart from the recurring dreams is that i wake up next to my gf and feel genuinely sad. This has happened 3 nights in a row and im really hoping someone can help me make this go away? All i can think about are these dreams and i think my gf is starting to notice my change in mood.
>>
Dreams can really fuck with your feelings, either give into the feelings or control your thoughts upon waking to influence your emotions. The latter isn't very hard, you just think of what thoughts you want on your mind and emotions you want to feel as strongly as you can right as you wake up and do this for 10-20 minutes.
>>
>>17547344
thanks dubs friend. You're 100% right that im giving into my emotions its just so hard to stop thinking about this, its happened 3 nights in a row
>>
>>17547402
Then talk to this person and you'll either be into them or get over them. Don't just let the emotions tear you apart.
>>
>>17547402
Could be a subconscious sign that something in your current relationship has left you feeling unfulfilled. Your brain may be trying to convince you to stray.
>>
>>17547328
could mean a lot of things..
I've had a dreamstalker approach me in dreams as well, except we are way beyond parting ways, they are a fucking demon lol

I'd say trust your heart, but make sure you aren't being mislead

Some people will actually use/pay for magic just to break someone up.
>>
>>17547328
It's nothing. Don't think much of it.
It's just your subconscious fucking with you and now you're just overthinking. Youll be fine OP. Kiss your gf goodnight and go to sleep.
>>
>>17547414
>>17547418
>>17547428
>>17547511
thanks your inputs anons, sending some positive energy your way
>>
>>17547328
DREAM GENERAL >>17515303
>>
>>17547639
shit thanks man! didnt see this
>>
>>17547328
Stop it bro.... Don't ever wish to see her again in your dream I'm very Serious!
>>
>>17547734
why not man? honestly i am sorta wishing to see her again in my dreams just because it feels so good. thanks for your help appreciate it
>>
Maybe the girl is casting a spell on you? Or perhaps its a demon trying to fuck up your mind. Could be any of the two, I say get a hold of your emotion and remember to not fall for three temptations, emotions are always never right.
>>
>>17548039
thanks anon sending positive your way. How would i know if its a demon trying to fuck me up because so far its been alright
>>
File: shiva.jpg (30 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
30 KB, 500x600
>>17547328
I noticed there's a delay in dreams, it seems to sometimes show things when you got over them irl.
>had a similar situation with past crushes, sometimes things got erotic, but then you know, wake up....
>>
my dreams are usually about wishes, fears, or something that's been in my mind for a while

I never understood "actual meaning" in them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.