[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my console of 3ds contains Threats (part 1)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Sin título.png (30 KB, 590x276) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
30 KB, 590x276
I do not know who to tell and that me believe crazy, What I Happened this morning still provoke shivers down the spine : all Happened When I désespéré my aunt by Insisting of Both A portable Nintendo console , she alone was limited one When Asked him looking at me and ignore me , nonteniamos Economic Problems with my uncle But she wanted to remove my mother That tantrum infuse everything you want me unavailable . One day my uncle I Said we would go for the great console , Smiled satisfied and Went up to thru car of my brother more for three years , moors front of a house , my uncle Asked me down, HAD A poster i had written with down "Sold 3DS XL and Xbox One"
"I gave it to my daughter last November, As a birthday present, but she did not CURRENTLY USING" Mrs. AS TOLD invited me to follow
"What a waste" admitted, the door opened Habitación A Painted emerald green scammers posters of rock bands, video games and anime "would have you bought something more" I handed the small box and showed me a ledge Games
"Pick 3 is called" watch the games, I had the UN "it was very neat" mire small pile of Xbox games and one for the console ledge I had Little Action Figures, the UN had long white bear and called Too Attention miles, took smash bros fire emblem Security pokemon sapphire and indecisive engulf lips.
"Something happens?" Turn over to see my brother who was desperate
"Do not I decide" what mire
"See below" grunted "no afternoons you, see you later Lady" heard his footsteps away
"What child?" Titles teach, he smiled bitterly "Bring both" Smiling mire The
"No, thanks" Let's Game pokemon
"Thank you," began a lower "You know I would never sell A console" She stopped at the door to see me walking on the bandwagon
"She said the same."
>>
>>17546681
Try writing this creepy pasta in English next time, amigo. And try punctuation, this is painful to read.
>>
>>17546681
Shit what the fuck is this

Did you use google translate to post this?

What the flying fuck
>>
Why is /x/ such a perfect storm of underaged and Hispanic, anyway?
>>
>>17546801
I'm hispanic and this is not poorly translated spanish, i can assure you that

It's more like retard meets google translate
>>
>>17546820
Habitación sounds Spanish to me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.