[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summoning Prince Orobas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: orobas sigil.jpg (126 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
orobas sigil.jpg
126 KB, 500x500
Groping into the unknown and hoping I have some humility for the sake of my life and limb.

I have a few questions that are of primary concern to me before I consider taking any risks, here.

1: Is there any way I could benefit humanity and the ones of us stuck on this rock by contacting any select few of the demons from the Ars Goetia?

I've read about several of them, but what worries me is that many others have probably come before me and no one hears about them, and also..

2: I'm not quite sure why the occult (specifically relevant to talking to things far more powerful/older than us/demons in general) about this sort of thing never reaches the public in ways that aren't severely distorted. If someone could provide insight into this, it would be nice.

3: How might I offer the Prince Orobas a summoning without being disrespectful, and is he benevolent enough that I should not be worried with a fair amount of preparation/carefulness involved?

4: If I were to gain enough favor with Orobas to ask him questions, what would be a few questions to avoid for the sake of my own mental health?

Please know that I am barely dipping into the water, here.
>>
They're not called demons because they're nice dudes. This is w dumb idea.
>>
>>17546579
If all necessary precautions are taken, it should end okay. There are others who have tried and lived.
>>
>>17546589
How do you know? They could just be making it up to look cool.
>>
>>17546593
I will not know until I have tried.
>>
>>17546597
And if they turned out they lied, and the summoning against all odds works, you're screwed. Is it worth it for bragging rights?
>>
>>17546609
I will roll in my grave after I die unless I die knowing the secrets.
>>
>>17546639
That's what being a human is. Just deal with it. It's not do bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (655 KB, 1071x1068) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
655 KB, 1071x1068
These are actually good questions. Thankyou anon, you're raising the bar for naive dabblers everywhere

Yes! You can benefit humanity by communicating with demons!
I would even go so far as to say that there can never be full peace on earth without making peace with the fallen.
Many of the Goetics are fallen Angels and despite orthodox belief, they are not evil.
Just as I myself love my father to death as he does me, I cannot live in the same house as the guy.. all we do is argue about politics and fight about how I live my life. But we both want me to my own man. Ironic?
It's the nature of life. And metaphoric to the relationship between the 'fallen' and the father. From the perspective of my baby bother, I seem to have fallen from paradise, but leaving home is in fact the path of liberation an gnosis.

What I asked was to be shown the true history of the fallen Angels. Which is still a constantly evolving perspective in me.

The truth is a divine comedic tragedy - Angels exist to exorcize man's Will. As the student uses his knowledge for ill purpose, he maligns the teacher.
Keep your spirit oriented toward Truth.
You'll go far, brother.
They already see you.
>>
>>17546763
You're not only lying, but you're also way too theatrical and whimsical.
>>
>can I benefit humanity from summoning demons

No
>>
File: 1457259854490.jpg (1010 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457259854490.jpg
1010 KB, 1000x1000
>>17546763
Unrelated to the thread but holy shit I love this artwork, its like the cover for some necronomicon type evil book
>>
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1280x641) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1280x641
>>17546777
Ok

>>17546882
Thank this board
>>
File: 92727.png (36 KB, 720x612) Image search: [Google]
92727.png
36 KB, 720x612
>>17546565
Don't.
>>
>>17546609
If the summoning does work, and he has used instructions in order to do the summoning, that means that somebody summoned this being before and lived to document it. Clearly there is a "correct" way to do it.
>>
>>17546763
making peace with demons and summoning them into one's life to help humanity are very different things.

My guess is that op has little experience dealing with otherworldly beings, which means he's vulnerable to them. Even if he was a pro at meditation and had worked with many beings before, it's still risky to mess with demons. They don't tend to do things out of the kindness of their hearts.

Not to mention, if you summon a demon and you do it "for the highest good of all" that demon won't be showing up because they don't serve in that way.

I'm not saying they're bad either. They are just part of duality, but if op is looking to make positive change he/she should be summoning beings that serve the highest good of all. Especially if op is just starting out.
>>
>>17546565
well op, do as you wish, but i at least would like to warn you before you do this.

There are many beings in the universe. The demons may give you knowledge. They may make you uncomfortable and if you shy away from them you may experience psychic attack. I won't envy you if that happens as it's extremely uncomfortable.

I'd like to offer you another option... why don't you contact your guides or angelic beings that will have your best interest in mind?

and please at least if you go through with this ask that it be for the highest good for you and/or all beings.

if you get into a sticky situation, call on an enlightened being to help.
>>
>>17546639
I know that feel. Is hard to believe that ALL the storys are RP. Is hard to go about life without knowing if the existance of other species is true or not, much more when the proof could be at the reach of your hand. But deep inside i feel it's totally not worth it.

I don't know shit about this, but why don't you try angels first, as >>17549095 says? It might do the work, or at least you can get an ally if something goes wrong. If nothing happens, you'll be at peace with yourself thinking that you tried.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.