[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is there a way to acquire/train any supernatural hability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1445743443689.jpg (38 KB, 480x636) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445743443689.jpg
38 KB, 480x636
So, is there a way to acquire/train any supernatural hability to use it in day-to-day life? Anything at all, clairvoyance, telepathy, contact with other dimension beings, etc?
I don't know why, but i always wanted to walk as a lions amongst sheep, to have something that makes me superior to other people, is that possible?
>inb4 "no you stuped fegget, go get a lief"

random pic
>>
>>17546375
You've got issues, kid. Even if you could get powers, satisfying a creepy power fantasy is a really, really stupid and childish reason. Youre just a wannabe bully.
>>
>>17546375
some people naturally have abilities
my husbando is can read my mind and is a telepath, i.e., we can talk to each other with our minds, and he can do stuff for me when I think about it lol
I think it's useful

if you want powers and just want to be better than other people for some reason then ur probably going to send your soul to hell with some fucked up magic
>>
>>17546466
Why do psychics have such poor grammar and punctuation? It seems like a common trait, according to /x/.
>>
I'm gonna be straight with you buddy you don't want that kind of thing.
They are really really not fun to have because once you get them you can't get rid of them.
claircognizance FUCKING SUCKS.
I've had it for as long as I can remember. For the sake of example, just the goddamn REALIZATION as a 4 year old that your uncle was going to die in the next few months was just fucking horrible to go through.
It absolutely fucked me up. I mean yeah there are times when I just get weird little things like "oh man, I'm going to see a little asian girl with a pink vest and a stuffed palomino horse today" but when you know that someone is going to get SHOT and you don't quite know who or where they are and you don't know how to help them or stop them from getting hurt you just sort of fucking want to die after a while.
It's not even being superior at that point. It's just being blessed with suckyness.
Buddy, this is NOT something you want. It backfires. Horribly.
>>
>>17546977
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>17546466
>delusional
>>
File: 1456881989154.png (48 KB, 189x188) Image search: [Google]
1456881989154.png
48 KB, 189x188
>>17546977
>not wanting to know how you or others will die
>>
>>17546430
/thread
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.