[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Smile in the Mirror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: handinmirror.jpg (184 KB, 640x762) Image search: [Google]
handinmirror.jpg
184 KB, 640x762
Get yourself two mirrors, preferably one big enough to see your whole body. Now when you're doing this ritual, don't try to record evidence of it with some kind of device because it won't work. But, you see I can prove to you that this is real. Because this ritual doesn't require much out of you.

Put the two mirrors between you, facing each other so that they reflect off one another. Adjust the space between the two mirrors so you can see as many reflections as possible.

Now stare at yourself through one of the mirrors but don't smile, just keep up a serious or a sad face. Eventually after some staring you will realize that one of your reflections will be smiling. But only moments after your realization, it will look just like a reflection of you.

Now the ritual is done. Wherever you go, when you pass by a reflection of yourself, you will notice that your reflection will be smiling. If you're a quiet man like me you'll dismiss it. But one day it will eventually break you apart and you will realize that there is nothing wrong with your reflection and that you are actually smiling.

During the ritual you brought something to our dimension and now it's with you forever.

Whenever you see yourself in a reflection smiling for no reason whatsoever, don't be confused.

It's just the man from the other dimension smiling at you.
>>
Thanks, in the process of breaking all the mirrors in my house now.
>>
Would be spooky, if I were eight years old.
>>
>>17546181
Go ahead and do it then.
>>
>>17546076
>Put the two mirrors between you
>>
>>17546205
I'm not buying a full body mirror on my budget.
>>
OP is full of shit, but he already knows this.
>>
How autistic do you have to be to be scared of smiles, anyway?
>>
So I guess people scared of this have never been in a proper fitting room before. Poor fags
>>
>>17546076
so there's a spirit from another dimension sitting around waiting for someone to try this ritual so he can smile at them spookily and then follow them always and smile at them occasionally?
>>
>>17546325
Yeah, he's seen as a total lonely loser by all the other spirits.
>>
>>17546076
Why fucking lie, why why why fucking lie, on a site where people spread paranormal stories which are already hard to believe why make up shit
>>
>>17547655
Because everything on /x/ is a lie. Magic is not real.
>>
>>17547658
I fucking wish the people on here that do would stop making shit up
>>
>>17547842
Then there would be nothing left to talk about.
>>
>>17546076
Will this work too if I'm on lsd?
>>
>>17546332

Well, he is my doppelganger after all.
>>
>>17547845
this.
>>
>>17547845
Nah, there still would. But the real stories aren't as interesting as the made up ones.
>>
Well he sounds like a friendly guy. What's there to be afraid of?
>>
>>17550223
Famous last words right there anon.
>>
>>17549701
>implying there are real stories on /x/
Good one.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.