[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well today was my first paramormal experience guys, and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Noreason.jpg (42 KB, 525x364) Image search: [Google]
Noreason.jpg
42 KB, 525x364
Well today was my first paramormal experience guys, and I don't know what to belive now.
This night I felt someone laying on me, his body felt slim, tiny and light but I couldn't move it no matter how hard I tried, the weirdest part is, and you may think this is bullshit, but it tried to stimulate my groin.
I even heard whimpering and chuckling.
What is happening?, someone has an explanation for this?
>>
File: herbert.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
herbert.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
I'm sorry to tell you this but you where either attacked by a succubus or an incubus. depending on your sex.
>>
>>17545973
It's called sleep paralysis, OP. It's a known thing.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>17545989
This means animu and internet lied to me?, becuase this felt scary and weird.
>>17546023
Hallucination go that far?, because I felt the pressure and warm of the other body even its hair near my face.
>>
>>17545973

It's just a dream. I have similar experiences almost regularly, that there is a man in bed with me. Just yesterday I took a nap and it happened again.

One time I asked the guy, "are you a ghost"? And he said no. Another time, I asked "Is this reality?" And a guy affirmed that it was. His voice sounded just like a guy I see around at work, but other times his voice sounds different.

One time I perceived a cat was in bed with me, I could hear it purring, and then it felt it rubbing up against me.

With the guy, on a few occasions I felt him up, I can never see anything it's dark, but it felt just like real. I could feel stubble on his face, and the hair on his head, shoulders, etc.

Often times the experience is very sexual, it feels very realistic i.e. tongue-kissing and intercourse. Sometimes I just remember feeling a presence in a room and then feeling kind of nervous but also extremely turned on, then I don't remember what happens next.

There is no limit whatsoever to how real dreams/sleep hallucinations can feel. I just roll with it and try to have fun with it, and keep a journal. I accept the possibility that maybe it's like a succubus or some spirit or demon, but doesn't seem to affect my life, overall its interesting and sexy, so it doesn't seem like a big deal.
>>
>>17546157
at first I thinked it was my brother being stupid, but it was too light to be my brother, after that it started touching me, I wanted to scream but I decided that may awake everyone and they will get mad at me (I still don't know why I made this decision), I did not fell aroused just scared and uneasy.
I felt a presences in my room before, like everyone else, but never something like this.
>>
>>17546243
What's with all the Mexicans on /x/, anyway?
>>
>>17546243

I write down my dreams every morning and meditate so I can remember dreams and these kinds of episodes better, my philosophy is not to read into it, and just assume it's not real.

If these things are really happening, then there is no point in being afraid, there's nothing we can do to prevent it. Probably happens to everyone, whether they are aware of it or not. I'd rather be in the know.

The only downside is that its possible to feel pain too. One time I felt like there was this facehugger stuck up the side of my head. I tried to pull it off, but then it's like I got a painful electrical shock. I was like "ok... I think'll leave it alone".

Sometimes during these episodes I feel this deep pain in my spine or my tailbone, I think its some kundalini thing.
>>
>>17546253

Who's mexican?
>>
>>17546324
Well, obviously Hispanic, anyway, with the terrible English.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.