[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /x/, I've been experiencing a lot of like rush of breeze,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (1 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 250x141
Okay /x/, I've been experiencing a lot of like rush of breeze, as if someone has run past me, even though I'm alone and there are no open windows. I have also experienced waking up using a completely different blanket than when I fell asleep. I've told my grandparents about it, but they don't really believe supernatural things. Both of them are too heavy sleeper to pull something off like that, and my father doesn't have access to the part of the house I sleep on when we all go to bed. As to the rush of breeze I normally feel, I've experienced it since I was maybe 8-9 but the whole blanket thing is new to me. My great grandparents recently died, but I'm uncertain if that is the cause. Is it a supernatural being watching over me? Or maybe something trying to get my attention? Or am I too over my head about this?
>>
>>17545667
Your house is drafty. Big spooky mystery there.
>>
>>17545700
I've lived in two different houses, one single story, and one two story, I currently live in the two story which draft may be understandable, but my old house had no draft whatsoever, and I could constantly feel a presence, especially when I know that I'm alone
>>
>>17545714
That's called being scared of being alone in a building. That's natural, a lot of people feel that way.
>>
>>17545667
Did your dad molest you? Is that why he doesent have access to you while you're sleeping?
>>
File: herbert.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
herbert.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
>>17545831
No I molested him as a child.
>>
>>17545866
Paypal me some of dat inheritance tho
>>
Could be an onset of psychosis
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.