[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are two energies in my body. One in my forehead that feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 0000158254_10.jpg (479 KB, 1200x936) Image search: [Google]
0000158254_10.jpg
479 KB, 1200x936
There are two energies in my body. One in my forehead that feels like pressure, but the other in my heart area of my chest that feels like a sizzle pressure. It is hard to meditate around one because the other expresses its strong prescience. What is this?
>>
bump, do we know anything about energy I should know?
>>
>>17544896
http://www.transcendencetoolbox.com/teachings/energetic-world-view
Perhaps that article may help?
>>
It's called a headache, Anon.
>>
>>17545184

This isn't a headache, this isn't pain or ache or anything like that. What I'm getting at is I can'y focus on one source. Usually I can direct all my focus on one.
>>
>>17544596
Probably some imbalance in your energy body. I find that connecting all my chakras or imagining a tube that goes from the top of my head down the spine to the root chakra and trying to distribute the energy within all, works for me. I find that moving energy from root to crown chakras feel more like a female energy flow and when I move crown to root feels like a male energy flow I try to do both at the same time and try to balance them. I start with one then the other then try both and balancing. I'm new to this so I'm still perfecting it, but yeah.
>>
>>17544596
it is possible that one sided general activity in life is causing one energy center to overcompensate for another. in blunt terms, overactive ajna at the cost of underperforming anahata is thinking and imagining too much and underappreciating empathy and, well, love.
if you wish to directly meditate upon the energy centers i suggest you focus, very gently, only on anahata. if you have the ambition of activating all your energy centers and having them work properly it's safer to start from bottom up - muladhara is the first priority in kundalini tantra.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.