[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for mentor, would like teachings in specifically Nec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Looking for mentor, would like teachings in specifically Necromancy and Astral Projection, and willing to learn whatever prerequisites would be necessary. Please inform me of what you'd be willing to teach in the replies, and then Contact me at [email protected] . Thank you.
>>
Oh look, get on a pr0n mailing list!
>>
>>17544221
that's my bad, didn't think of the other connotation of flesh, sorry :C
>>
>>17544217
what are your motives? final goal? if you have any
>>
>>17544260
Motives are chiefly my want to do something, I feel this would better me as a person. As for final goals, I think I'm too early into it to establish final goals.
>>
>>17544278
Not better as in I would be considered better by my peers, better in that it will help me be the person I want to be.
>>
>>17544279
what kind of person you want to be? your answers are misguiding
i don't think necromancy will get you there, it will take all the energy from you and you will feel older and weaker than you are
>>
>>17544281
I chiefly just wanna be a necromancer, have since I was young, really bizarre feeling, and its not easy to quantify in english.

As for the feeling weaker and older thing, I don't mind that, I feel too young and spry, always anxious and confused, I think it'd do me well.
>>
>>17544294
it is your path, i can't/won't interfere, good luck and don't trust the winds
>>
I can help you.

For now the only way i can get your trust is to teach you one word.

Look at your wall and say "fus-roh-dah". If it doesnt instantly collapse and blow away you're not strong enough and need to go train more. Otherwise our training may begin.

You have one week to find me. Go to Jamaica and ask for the "enlightened one". Eventually someone will know and we shall meet for the first time. I will arrange this if you comply, so do not feel this is a test.
>>
>>17544388
>fus-roh-dah
You're not even trying.
>>
>>17544298
>don't trust the winds
That's gibberish, and you know it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.