[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could somebody here read my palm? My girlfriend had her palm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160404_244052302.jpg (3 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_244052302.jpg
3 MB, 2952x5248
Could somebody here read my palm? My girlfriend had her palm read and something the palm reader told her made her suspicious of me or something.
>>
>>17543682

it ses ur a fukin fagget
>>
>>17543686
Oh yeah I forgot /x/ is just /b/'s retarded little brother now
>>
>>17543682
It says you have been jacking off too much
>>
>>17543697
Well duh
>>
You are quite intelligent, not in the sense that you process information quickly but rather you have an above average ability to correlate information in your thoughts. You often experience large leaps in train-of-thought. This is likened to a train reaching a station immediately instead of taking the tracks there. You have some self-consciousness, though you're unwilling to admit this to but very trusted individuals. Something happened to you in your past, I'm unsure of whether it was traumatic or not, but it has attributed to, in action with your intelligence, to an abnormal but not powerful paranoia. You often read too deeply into the behaviors and intentions of others whilst trying to decipher what they feel or intend towards yourself. There's more..
>>
It says you haven't been taking your meds
>>
>>17543711
Goddamn if your bullshitting me you are doing a good job
>>
>>17543712
Which ones??
>>17543711
Also, please more
>>
Bump for self interest
>>
>>17543711
You can't say that there is more then bail!!
>>
>>17543711
You have a strong moral sense, but this was 'developed' much more so than it being an inherit understanding or perception of right and wrong. You often entertain mental conflicts, and ironically your external world is seemingly calm or boring. This is not to say you live unnoticed or are unaccompanied by importance. It is merely that at this point in your life, you are in the midst of an uneventful period. Reading your palm, I am quite suspicious of your character. Is it so, that you have been told by others, maybe by individuals of rivaling intelligence, that they cannot get a feel for you? Like they sort of do not know what to expect from you, as they have learned to expect things from more predictable people around them? As for what stands ahead: This spell of unvaried days hasn't much longer. Soon your life will take an unusual turn. An event will occur at a place well-known to you. You will be present during this event, and so will 1 loved-one, a newly attained friend, and a group of civilians. This event will stick with you for quite some time, but ultimately your mental well-being could majority benefit from this occurrence depending on how you allow yourself to cope with it.
>>
>>17543711
>>17543768
Fake and gay.
>>
>>17543768
Majorly* I would like to read your partner's palm. I'm interested to see what aroused her suspicion of you, and whether or not it correlates to the event I have mentioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 664x1000
>>17543682
From what I can tell, you are probably in trouble mate.
Your "cuckold" line runs deep and long indicating a high likelyhood of partner infidelities in your life, does your girlfriend have many black friends?
Furthermore, I see some "little bitch" colouration in your palms, this could indicate a likelyhood to have partners tell you lies about palmreading instead of confronting you about Jahmal's penis for example?
All I could really advise you to do is attempt to rub all that shit off by gripping a bar 6 times a week at the gym.
>>
>>17543774
Kek
>>
>>17543717
>>17543721
it's true for most people (who isn't self conscious, and how many people go about broadcasting their insecurities? the thought leap thing is called inspiration) very broad statements. it's a common tactic for cold readers but I can't remember the specific term.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_012249007.jpg (3 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_012249007.jpg
3 MB, 2952x5248
>>17543768
Her palm
>>
>>17543682
Yes. It says to dump your gf because she is a stupid bitch who take relationship advice from a palm read. On the brightside your relationship was doomed form the start due to the clear fact that you are a homosexual and could never succeed in a heterosexual relationship.
>>
>>17543782
Always a possibility. It's palm reading just let me have fun and think some guy can tell my personality through the lines in my hand. It's fun
>>
>>17543792
Father issues.
>>
>>17543797
You are a paragon of advice.
>>
>>17543792
Post a more direct picture. There's a slight angle to this one
>>
>>17543802
>every female ever
>>17543768
Also to answer your question, no, most people feel like I'm pretty genuinely nice and expect that of me.
>>
>>17543799
ok, have fun. just remember this is 4chan.
>>
File: IMG_20160404_012927302.jpg (4 MB, 2952x5248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160404_012927302.jpg
4 MB, 2952x5248
>>17543808
>>
>>17543682
They told your gf that she will meet a man, and that you are not the person she will marry.

She gonna dump you man. Be prepared.
>>
>>17543813
Oh shit is it? I must've gotten lost on the way to Reddit.
>>
>>17543815
I'm not sure if you really even want to stick around for this reading. It is not good. Whoever this women is, she is not of trustworthiness. She cannot be blamed entirely for her false nature, she has been the subject of many painful lies. Her willingness to trust and 'put all eggs in one basket' has been taken advantage of numerous times. This is not a 'lying about affairs' type of distrust you should hold for her. Actually, it is much more deceitful: She will frequently lie to you about her past, about what she is currently thinking if you ask her. This I because she perceives the things she lies about to be of minimal importance and she has come to expect over-reaction from you. She has likely lied about past lovers, sexual fantasies, personal relationships, and the things she discusses with her friends and family about you. Here comes the spookiest part...from looking at her fat little hand I have concluded you are dating a goblin, a master of lies! A monster of betrayal! SHE WANTS YOUR GOLD, OP. RUUUUUUU7UUUUN! FASTER!
>>
File: Goblin_info.png (184 KB, 497x555) Image search: [Google]
Goblin_info.png
184 KB, 497x555
>>17543833
Image very possibly related.
>>
The dark spots underneath your ring finger (Apollo mount) are a bad sign
>>
>>17543833
>slow clap
>>
>>17543841
What kind of bad sign?
>>
>>17543825
the internet is a very confusing place, try using your bookmarks next time
>>
>>17543682
Err, I'm certainly not experienced enough to give you a reading anywhere near the caliber of the other person, but I still want to give my 2 cents because there's something I see...

I'm a very touch-Centric reader unfortunately, but there's always visuals that help me get to where I need to go. I have a somewhat bad feeling about you. Not in a "he's a bad guy" kind of way, but what I'm reading is that you have a negative lotse. As in, there's something you do regularly that affects you. It's close enough that someone else wouldn't notice the habit, but I fear this is something that you and I wouldn't pick up as "this is it" until someone else would say "what are you doing".

Tl:Dr : You have a habit bad enough to warrant concern, but not so bad that it would affect the people around you.

You're fine, bub.
>>
>>17543815
You are the worst kind of person. You left a hair on her hand. That's just gross. How could she not feel that. Ugh.
>>
>>17543858
That could be the drinking lol
>>
File: IMG_0326.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Could someone read mine?
>>
>>17543833
Disclaimer: none of my posts should be taken seriously, OP, and much apologies for the poor goblin joke. Much of my content was just projection, I am a mentally-ill, apathetic, paranoid, piece of poo.
>>
>>17543898
And I'm a girl.
>>
>>17543896
You lost your virginity when you were 17, you hold a confused hatred for the woman who took it.
>>
>>17543907
Except you're not me
>>
>>17543915
Then who am i??
>>
>>17543909
Nice try, but no
>>
>>17543920
spoopy
>>
Palm reading is a scam because my lines look exactly like yours.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.