[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/, What are some good paranormal podcasts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sound-waves.jpg (64 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
sound-waves.jpg
64 KB, 620x330
/x/, What are some good paranormal podcasts?
>>
>>17543353
bump
>>
>>17543353
the only one I know of is like welcome to nightvale or something like that, logo is purpley with a black eye
>>
>>17543353
If you know spanish just listen to old milenio 3 programs on youtube
>>
>>17544317
>spic language
I've watched hundreds of foreign films, all the way from Serbia, Iceland to Thailand but I've only seen a couple of spanish films. I just cant take the language seriously. It sounds like theyre making fun of themselves. The accent is irritating and the language itself isnt too pleasing to listen to
>>
>>17544325
Well go choke on a dick then
>>
>>17543353

Where did the road go

The Higherside Chats (sometimes OK, often terrible, always hilarious)

C2C - paywall, but you can get them off the torrent sites

The Paracast (sometimes, if you can stand the fucking ads)

Mysterious Universe (again another fucking paywall - in no other domain of podcasts that I listen to - tech, programming, maths, philosophy, psychology and politics - do I see so many terrible adverts and shilling as paranormal podcasts... really makes you wonder)

>tl;dr most paranormal podcasts are mediocre at best

Lurking in the hope someone might chime in with some actually decent ones. Where did the road go is the only vaguely acceptable one I have discovered so far...
>>
Expanded Perspectives is a pretty good one imo. Check out their YouTube
>>
>>17543353
The Last Podcast on the Left
Not always paranormal, but touches on a lot of stuff.
>>
Blurry Photos is great. It's got a nice range if topics, too.
>>
>>17544169
>Welcome to Nightvale
>paranormal

Top kek
>>
Trevor
Flintlock
FOUR
FOUR
Uruguay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.