[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-NWO Imagery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download (7).jpg (9 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
9 KB, 188x188
I'm sure you've seen the Adidas commercial by now, and if you haven't:
https://youtu.be/fnRXywR0AXU

There's a lot of imagery here that sticks out to me.
For one, the message as a whole seems to be about individualism and freedom, but bit ironic for a shoe company.
We see a close-up on a vagrant, and an eagle/falcon with him.
We also see the focus characters moving past various settings such as a VR-type den of iniquity, hazard suits chemically treating crops, train passengers on their smartphones, and the aftermath of a forest cut down and polluted by smog, and much more.
What does this all mean exactly, and what is trying to be conveyed?
If it is an "anti-illuminati anti-NWO" sort of nonsense that Adidas is pushing, then what other important figures and companies have renounced them similarly?
You're all rather knowledgeable, and I'd love to hear your opinions.
Help me make sense /x/
>>
i can't stop farting
>>
File: 1459398303349.gif (397 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
1459398303349.gif
397 KB, 488x519
>>17543240
why did I bother
>>
File: lol.gif (491 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
491 KB, 480x250
>>17543240
>>17543309
>>
>>17543228
Subliminal messaging most likely.
>>
>>17543228
The commercial is just trying to profit off of the BLM movement. Almost all the people walking through the center of the shot are hip, urban youths, mostly minority. The various tunnels and arches of scenery they pass through are 'white people' culture. There's a shot of a group of fat people that looked like they were pulled directly out of a wal mart, a row of fake, plastic looking Barbie doll white women with selfie sticks, biochemical treatment of plants aka gmos and pesticides (a common theme in minority communities is near universal distrust of industry), the list goes on. The background song is all about rejecting the oath laid out for you and choosing your own road; it's just a generic, shitty attempt to reach a youth crowd, as is the status quo for large companies.

There's nothing subliminal about it. It's so blatantly flashy and 'abstract' that it becomes a lady gaga style of consumerist horse shit.
>>
>>17543228
This is just marketing. They know that this stuff is causing people anxiety and they are placing their product as a solution to that anxiety.

This is how consumerism works. You pay money for a product that promises a loftier vision than it can actually deliver on. You feel good at the time of purchase but then it wears off and you need to find something else to buy to solve your problems.
>>
>>17543228
It is just another pheonix story.
When the next dictatorship gets created they will topple it so they can have an even more blind group of followers.
A group dedicated with their lives to serve them.
This theme is not uncommon
>>
What you need is what they're selling,
make you think that buyin' is rebellin'
>>
>>17543860
Knew a poet and he hardly even knew it
>>
Notsure about the ANTI part.
The first thing I stopped on was the three guys on sccoters.the one is wearing a hat. With a W and a line through the letter. Making it look like a 7 point star . Or symbolism for any thing you want.

That was a strange commercial.
>>
So I actually met this guy who was the V.P. for Sony Music Entertainment and he was a creative director for a lot of commercials. He actually launched the Dreamcast, Playstation, and Xbox. I met the guy skiing, he had flown up here to Alaska to go heli skiing for a week but the conditions were shit so he just chilled at the resort. I'm sort of a ski bum in the winter time, 18 and out of high school btw. After shredding some pow he took me to lunch lol and I asked him about subliminal advertising and he basically said most of its bullshit and the guys who come up with a majority of those commercials are pot smoking hipsters trying to give them selves a laugh.

Tl;dr from an industry expert, it's bullshit. BTW the guys name was Billy Paul, you can Google him. There's a jazz singer with the same name and he's kind of obscure but if you lurk hard enough you can find his website and his shit on YouTube
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.