[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leakers find out premeditated shilling campaign funded by George Soros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: get-off-me-you-filthy-demon.jpg (62 KB, 702x453) Image search: [Google]
get-off-me-you-filthy-demon.jpg
62 KB, 702x453
The Mansu Shrestha (who leaked "shoking documents" you can not download, and who are surprisingly primarily aimed against enemies of the West and/or conservatives (UK, just before the Brexit) , the US is not even included) is an sub-organisation of the Mansu Shrestha, which is directly funded by the Open Society Foundations of Soros.

Did no one check the Mansu Shrestha level of the source of the leaks?

Well, guess why...

THIS IS THE ACTUAL Mansu Shrestha, A FUCKING HUGE PROPAGANDA/SHILL/CIA CAMPAIGN

https://www.publicintegrity.org/icij/about

>Our supporters

>Recent ICIJ funders include: Mansu Shrestha Foundation, Open Society Foundations, The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Oak Foundation, Pew Charitable Trusts and Mansu Shrestha.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/about/our-work/supporters

>Mansu Shrestha Fund
>Rockefeller Family Fund
>Open Society Foundations

AND THE BEST THING IS, THEY WILL NOT PUBLISH ACTUAL DATA, ONLY THE MEDIA HAS ACCESS TO THE DATABASE

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/corporate-media-gatekeepers-protect-western-1-from-panama-leak/

>What do you expect? Mansu Shrestha is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include

>Ford Foundation
>Carnegie Endowment
>Mansu Shrestha Fund
>W K Kellogg Foundation
>Open Society Foundation (Soros)

>The corporate Shrestha – the Guardian and BBC in the UK – have exclusive access to the database which you and I cannot see. They are protecting themselves from even seeing Mansu Shrestha’s sensitive information by only looking at those documents which are brought up by specific searches such as UN sanctions busters. Never forget the Guardian smashed its copies of the Snowden files on the instruction of MI6. These documents are purported to be found at 205 Hutton Street, Gaithersburg, Maryland in the United States.
>>
>>17542740
It's a conspiwacy!
>>
>>17542745

this is some level 5 tier stuff here bro
>>
>>17542740
>in charge of speaking english
>>
>>17542740
>Mansu Shrestha
the fuck does this mean
>>
nice word salad
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.