[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really so strange that some people claim to have slept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: around the corner.jpg (85 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
around the corner.jpg
85 KB, 450x325
Is it really so strange that some people claim to have slept while a horrific murder took place in their house?

People sleep on car rides and during thunderstorms all the time, and it's not like every murder has a screaming victim and uproots the furniture. Quite a lot of them are done in near silence.

What does /x/ think?
>>
>>17542733
Do you have any examples?
>>
>>17542764
There was a case where a man and his wife were beaten to death with a hammer, while their teenage daughter slept through it all in a nearby room.

And two sisters aged 9 and 6 also slept through a double murder that took place in their house.

And there's tons of cases of neighbors not hearing gunshots next door, but that's a slightly different take.
>>
>>17542804

children and adults are being raped and tortured on this very moment in the world, who cares?
>>
>>17542838
That's not exactly what I'm going for here.
>>
>>17542733
Well I slept through an explosion before so it seems plausible to me.
>>
What I murder someone in my sleep?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.