[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocrisy is real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hypocrisymeter.png (136 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisymeter.png
136 KB, 600x600
This place is no real deal. Ha. For starters, when something paranormal pops up you all knock them down. I do understand that there are idiots out there that simply troll, yet when there is something legit or philosophical involved you still knock them down. It maybe because of jealously with a life style you do not have. Maybe the programming in your head runs deep. Or maybe you are all robots or hired trolls. So if there is anyone out there (which is a 0.1%), the stupidity and hypocrisy is so damn real. Don't trust this place. They aren't who they claim to be. It's all a contridiction. They have tried so hard to convince themselves "I'm open minded." Yet they go ape shit stupid, troll, or real quote on quote "smartass" (irony) just because of the exposure of the truth. The real truth. The dream within a dream; they are still in that limbo. Argue like howling monkeys you stupid fools.
>>
>>17542278
You're that triangle kid, aren't ya?
>>
File: 1458963144707_0.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458963144707_0.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>17542278
Welcome to 4chan, now get out
>>
You sound upset.
>>
why is it wrong to want to find something that is actually supernatural or creepy instead of another hoax
>>
>>17542285
That pic though. Top kek.
>>
>>17542290
If you're gonna get butthurt over hoaxes, you're gonna have a bad time on the Internet.
>>
Thank you for showing your examples :)
>>
>>17542329
Ooooh, sick burn!
>>
>>17542341
How old are you, son?
>>
>>17542348
27 and sarcastic.
>>
It's always fun when idiots prove my point by digging into themselves a deeper grave for me to blow their heads off. It's not like they had brains in the first place so :)
>>
>>17542365
You're very upset. Wanna talk about it? Might make you feel better.
>>
>>17542365
>deeper grave for me to blow their heads off.
Also that is not how expressions work, amigo.
>>
No thank you. I'm just a very intense person. No anger here :)
>>
>>17542386
>no anger
>mad enough to make a thread about how mad you are

Sure.
>>
>>17542278
I know da feels. No, Really i do.
>>
I love creating my own entertainment on places like these. Always full of bored idiots. Come on. Keep at it :)
>>
If you get butthurt that easily, the Internet probably isn't for you. Or interacting with other human beings, really.
>>
Lol keep at the stupidity. You're a source for my entertainment. You words are a joke. They have no value
>>
>>17542278

The strong obnoxious presence from shills is actual Gabriel (a title given to shills who specifically moronically insult important topics) complimenting the thread topic in his backhanded way.
>>
>>17542348
I'm not your son, boy.
>>
File: IMG_20160403_044603.jpg (43 KB, 422x684) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_044603.jpg
43 KB, 422x684
It was different back when moot still ran the place and before mods started taking shit down. Paranormal stuff was more encouraged. Proof was more encouraged. There was more OC. Now it feels dead. I come here everyday just soaking in scraps.

I think most of /x/ left with all the other boards to different chans.

>damn I feel like an oldfag now
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.