[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who remembers this man? I was somewhere on this website keeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 220px-Christopher_Dorner.jpg (10 KB, 220x236) Image search: [Google]
220px-Christopher_Dorner.jpg
10 KB, 220x236
Who remembers this man? I was somewhere on this website keeping tabs of what was happening. I remember his final standoff on a mountain of a cabin, i was watching a live-stream footage of what was happening. I remember all footage ceases, all live streaming stops. Then after he is pronounced dead.

My theory is that they used drones, i was reading his Wikipedia page, it discusses how "Officers couldn't enter the cabin because 'It was to hot'." And also they couldn't receive his body, thats a bit odd. I believe LAPD used drones to kill him.

Anyone who remembers this post your theory.
>>
>'It was to hot'."
>And also they couldn't receive his body,
>thats a bit odd.

leads to:

>I believe LAPD used drones to kill him.

The retardation is strong in OP.
>>
>>17541501
I respect your opinion, however it does not cloud my opinion.
>>
I followed this story while it was helping. So much shadiness there, and I'm usually one of the ones poking fun of conspiracy theorists on this board.

I think drones is jumping the gun though. I think they had him killed to silence him but it didn't have to be drones.
>>
His clearance was: Yankee White.
We had to kill him he knew too much.
CIA master agency reporting in.
>>
>>17541507

Dude, they fucking let him burn to death in a cabin. Assuming he didnt get shot and bleed out in there first. It's not that hard anon.

Where do you get drones from?? Maybe they helped with locating him. But that's about it. Police acknowledge that they use drones
>>
CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

But fr he went around killing innocent cops so eh. Wasn't a big fan. I don't think they used drones. I think they burned him alive.
>>
>>17541808
>innocent cops
that's a big assumption there
>>
>>17541835
Can you prove they were guilty of some crime? He just killed randos. I remember he made a declaration of some sort against all police or law enforcement.
>>
>>17541843
Can you prove they weren't? imo people become Cops for a reason. They seek power over others. So unless you can prove otherwise, to me, every Cop is a piece of shit just wanting to control others. There are hundreds of other jobs where you can help people & not be in a position to abuse your power.

We can go around this circle all day
>>
File: 1437597279761.jpg (144 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1437597279761.jpg
144 KB, 1190x906
>>17541880
>>
>>17541880
Innocent until proven guilty, you absolute mongoloid.
>HURRR COPZ R BAD CUZ DERE COPZ
Even one good cop would disprove your theory. I'm not saying there are no bad cops, but to apply a blanket statement to all cops is just so stupid. It's difficult to comprehend, almost.
>>
I don't have a clue how you jumped to drones.
Look, they set the cabin on fire and let the fuck burn to death.
They had the place surrounded in Big Bear, and I wouldn't be surprised if they filled the place with lead.
There was a pastebin floating around with Dorner's manifesto and reasoning from the man himself.
He talks about the events that lead up to the manhunt.
He targeted those dirty cops specifically, and we had more cops firing at innocents during the manhunt than we had Dorner firing at civilians.
>>
>>17541808
>he went around killing innocent cops
>innocent cops
>kommieforenia
>kommieforenia

be so naive
>>
>>17541443
They actually burned the cabin to the ground
>>
>>17542086
>>17541998
>>17541807
>>17541741
Its weird how they cut footage of the live stream tho. But how can tear gas set blaze to this cabin? And was there pictures of this cabin? Also i do recall an officer saying "Burn the bitch" or something like that.
>>
>>17542364

Why is that weird? Do you you see the horrible shit that cops do daily? If he had knowledge of wrong doing on officers, and had already killed officers, you better damn well bet that there isnt going to be a trial or jury involved. There is nothing spooky about this, and nothing really out of the ordinary. Other than a cop killing other cops. And it wasnt tear gas, obviously. No footage, no proof. They did in fact "burn that bitch".
>>
>>17542364

>Its weird how they cut footage of the live feed

>Are there photos?

Holy fuck...
>>
still have video of live footage where the threw the incendiary grenades while saying "burn him just like we practiced" over the radios

has nothing to do with drones

once his cabin was on fire he shot him self in the head

RIP dorner
>>
>>17542605
Because shutting off the camera that's transmitting the live feed means every other camera on earth stops working.

>what are crime scene photos

You fucking unbridled, cosmic retard.
>>
I think ... What happened that day is when they had him in the cabin the cops like "hey dorner come out buddy we got u cornered "

Then dorners like "
>HURRR COPZ R BAD CUZ DERE COPZ"

Cop: "burn this bitch down"

Dornergetsburnedalive.GIF

Dorner is kill, is left is his ashes.

Cop2 standing outside of burning cabin, looks at cop1 says

">HURRR COPZ R BAD CUZ DERE COPZ

The end.
>>
>>17541808
how about all the people that were shot while searching for dorner?

no one cares about trigger happy pigs
>>
>>17543688
Yeah true them cops were jumpy as fuck. I wonder if the people shot were compensated?
>>
>There are people who actually believe Dorner died in the cabin

I shiggy diggy
>>
>>17542364
>But how can tear gas set blaze to this cabin?

Tear gas grenades get insanely hot when deployed, hot enough to burn the fuck out of people that try to toss them back during riots without protective equipment and can start fires if they land on a easily flammable surface.

Cops are highly aware of that and if they want to burn someone out but have plausible deniability, they toss the grenades.
>>
So. CA fag reporting in...I want to go do a night sesh EVP at the site of the cabin...
>>
>>17543928
That's what happened at Waco.
>>
>>17541984
>all muslims are terrorists
>all blacks are niggers
>you can't make a blanket statements about cops
>4Chan everybody. Go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>17541443
The cops set the cabin on fire and he shoot himself.
>>
Yes, the gas grenades get so hot they are nicknamed "burners". On the few radio feeds still broadcasting at the time you can clearly hear the police say "toss in the burners." The house burns down around him while he took shelter in the basement and took his own life rather than burn to death. I lived in LA at the time and followed that whole situation from day one and I can tell you that the police there were going ape shit. It was a bad time if you were a big black dude in SoCal. When he said he had anti-aircraft rockets and would shoot down helicopters I was hooked and secretly rooted for Dorner. R.I.P.
>>
>>17544150
Comparing genetics with an occupation? EEEEEEEHHHH WHO CAN FUCK HIMSELF NOW?
>>
his manifest
>>
>>17541808
The same cops who then in a gross display of incompetence started harming innocent civilians to save their own hides.
>>
>>17544548
I believe that probably happened. But he changed nothing. He just died. He wanted to be judge, jury and executioner, some sort of punisher-esque anti-hero. But that only works in the comic books.

Gotta give him credit, he gave them a merry little run for their lives, but in the end the might of the entirety of police forces was too much for one unprepared man.
>>
>>17544150
>>all blacks are niggers
Not even people on /pol/ think this. They love black people who aren't ghetto and use common sense. Why do you think they like Tommy Sotomayer?
>all muslims are terrorists
No, but their religion is subtly destructive and does endorse violence if it's against infidels. Not everyone of a group are evil but the majority of /pol/ users are nationalists. They just believe in preserving their culture.
>you can't make a blanket statement about cops
Your logic is this:
>If other people on this site can make generalizations, then so can I!
I know you're pointing out hypocrisy but it just makes you look like a hypocrite with the way you're handling it.

Also, why did you use examples describing only what people on /pol/ and /b/ think? One or two boards doesn't represent all or even most of 4chan. So you made ANOTHER blanket statement/generalization.
>>
File: rekt.jpg (10 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
10 KB, 240x210
>>
>>17544491
how come they never talked about him on the news?
>>
>>17544840
>n00b
>spongebob
That's a very cancerous post. Not even relevant. Back to >>>/b/
>>
>>17544150
This is the faultiest logic I have ever seen.

So because some other people have made blanket statements that means everyone on 4chan is accountable for those statements and anyone speaking out against it is somehow a hypocrite?
>>
>>17544900
you can talk shit about all those things he listed, but the moment someone talks shit about the boys in blue, shit goes down.
>>
>>17544917
Someone wasn't talking shit though, they were makign a retarded blanket statement that is easily disproven.
>>
>>17541895
>I suck pig dicks :^)
>>
>>17541443
XOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_d4l8OuI-U
>>
>>17544856
They did. He was all over the news every day for as long as he was on the run
>>
This event made me lose all respect for police officers.

I don't see why they would use drones, though. Fire is much cheaper and more painful, anyway. It would also impossible to retrieve his body if it were incinerated.
>>
>>17543208

No dumb fuck. My point was if there is a live feed, there is photographic evidence. Them cutting that feed obviously raises questions
>>
>>17545137
I would assume filming an execution by immolation would make them look bad.
>>
>>17541443
They also cleared the airspace of any news helicopters as well.

I'm pretty sure they used flammable smoke grenades to set the house on fire.
>>
>>17545171
I remember that happening as well.

I am glad people still remember what happened to this man, his attempts at being an anti hero costed his life, and a few corrupt cops souls.

Rip in peace.
>>
Hope you guys brought your heavy vests
>>
>>17544856
What news sources do you follow? Sewing Monthly? It was everywhere.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.