[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, does hell exist? What does await us there and how do we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: hades-gehenna.jpg (102 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
hades-gehenna.jpg
102 KB, 650x400
Hello, does hell exist? What does await us there and how do we prevent going there? Any personal experiences?
>>
Look around kid.... We're already here. lol jk idgaf
>>
None is in hell yet. Besides when you get to either place after physical death there ain't no experiences to tell to the living.
Also the only way to avoid ending there after the judgement is to have accepted Christ in your earthly live.
The people who die before that time end up in hades
>>
>>17540971
You avoid hell by living righteously.
Which is easier said then done when the world is full of self-contradictory advice.
But you don't need fret. Hell is not to punish souls after death. It's more like a quarantine because spirit is contagious to the soul the way memes are to your mind.
Just remember- do unto others...
They are you, you are they, reap what you sow. First rule of celestine operation.
Every action has an equal & opposite reaction.
Mind who you empathize with.
>>
>>17540971
most religions and spiritual movements never mention hell the way we usually picture it
basically, most esoteric theories built around the idea of reincarnation say that after you die, you go through several phases/places to finally come back to some sort of souls soup before you eventually reincarnate
The places you go through and in which you spend different ammounts of "time" all have a purpose. One will be about understanding what slowed you down in life etc...

The idea is that if you used your time on earth poorly, you'll have to face the direct consequence of that after your death

If hell exists, you can make it better for yourself
>>
>>17540971
Well, first we have to ask whether Hell is actually a bad place or if that's just Christian propaganda. Basically, do they just WANT you to think Hell is an awful place or is their definition of Hell, that is, farthest removed from God's light and thus in everlasting pain, actually correct?

If it's the latter, I think that there has to be something between Heaven and Hell, because most people on this planet honestly don't deserve either.
If Hell works like this, then I think the only way to get there is to think that's what you deserve, either consciously or subconsciously. If that holds true, then there are probably millions of people who are already in Hell even though their hearts are still beating.

If it's all just propaganda, then Hell is probably just a different place than Heaven, more primal and savage, but also wild, free and beautiful in its own way and going there means consciously deciding to go there when asked the Question.

That said, the one person I ever talked to who a) claimed to know what comes after and b) had enough crazy shit happen around her that I think she might not have been full of shit, claimed that the actual afterlife has just about every afterlife ever thought up somewhere in there, and that Heaven and Hell are by far not the most important places there and definitely not the best or worst places there.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 224x224
No seriously, what
>>17540973 said is right. Earth is hell. If you find anything worse than this damn planet, let us know.
>>
>>17541625
Truth Hades or also called Sheol...

I feel poor Bowie is there...
>>
>>17540971
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Watch the testimony videos.
>>
They say hell is the mantle in the earths core and the sun. also they say the heaven is the clouds and in outer space. after death our souls travels there. but first must be judged
>>
>>17540971
Hell is just a scare tactic invented by religious leaders in an attempt to control others. Every religion has to include some sort of punishment or damnation as an incentive for a person to behave according to the laws of their religion. If hell in Christianity didn't exist, there wouldn't be much of a reason to believe in God.
>>
File: stockholm syndrome.png (105 KB, 489x418) Image search: [Google]
stockholm syndrome.png
105 KB, 489x418
Fear is the mind-killer. The terror of infinite punishment for finite misbehavior robs otherwise intelligent people of their ability to even think critically about the idea of hell at all.
>>
Hell does exist. It is indeed a "lake of fire" there are intermittent towers sticking out of the lake with bridges connecting them. The "fire" is the consistency of water where the damned reside. The shores are what appear to be mud but isnt. When i was there they took the form of the damned, it was creepy as fuck.

Anyway you don't want to be there. Dont be a dick, definatly don't get involved in any paganism or magic, and ask for God to show you the way for you to keep your ass out of the fire and he will.
>>
>>17540971
why i dont get it is we will get used to the heat?
one eternity in the same place and maybe you get familiar with it
>>
>>17543382
I didn't believe in hell either til i saw it myself. Something about maintaining balance or whatever
>>
>>17543401
It doesn't work like that. Tho i think after a while you work your way to the shore of the lake of fire but by that time your name is mudd
>>
>>17543418
but if your body melt or disintegrate you are just a thinking cloud or what?
>>
>>17543431
Its not a physical place. Rules dont really apply down there
>>
>>17543283

any other planet in our solar system to start, i'd say
>>
>>17543401
>>17543456

I am schizophrenic. Had vivid experience of hellfire. It doesn't deform the flesh like normal fire, just passes through it with extremely intense energy and pain. Eventually I realized I didn't deserve the punishment I was taking and started arguing this point with my captors and as soon as I did, I could get up and walk right through it and out of it.
>>
The concept of hell isn't really a place filled with fire and weird devil spawns roasting you.

It's existing in a black void
With no form or identity
And constantly going over every last millisecond of your past life
Trying to figure where you went wrong
And what you should've done instead
For an eternity

Just imagine that:
Imagine the regret
Imagine your mental state after doing this several hundred times
Then imagine doing that another couple hundred times
And then again
And again
And again
Forever
>>
>>17543535
puf i call that every night before sleeping
>>
Everyone who doesn't eliminate 50% of their subconscious goes to hell for 800-1000 years and it is worse than you can imagine. The real doozy is, you will dance through the tollbooths to your demise, feelin' the sexxxyyyy grooove as you give up your last remaining particle of humanity. This is the brutal reality of the human experience. You had your chance, in the golden/silver/bronze ages, when the keys to destroying your subconscious were more open and easier to do. Now, good luck.
>>
>>17540971
Hell is as terrible as the rejection of God.
>>
>>17544308
lol. like the ancient key isn't everywhere these days.
>>
>>17544308
This is untrue
>>
I had a nightmare of being in Hell.

I was being boiled alive forever in a large stereotypical cauldron. There was a friend I knew from school who was suffering a similar fate right next to my cauldron. It was like there was a spotlight shining down on us, but everything else was pitch black.
>>
File: 1449624948075.jpg (15 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1449624948075.jpg
15 KB, 250x196
>>17544308
explain what you mean?
>>
>>17540971
We are in hell. The living is hell. Look around you. People die by accidents. Get killed and tortured.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.