[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ghost stories please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: 2016-04-03-17-51-40-249805022.jpg (4 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-03-17-51-40-249805022.jpg
4 KB, 286x176
ghost stories please
>>
Lol ghost stories on x?
You must be new here x is a place where we discuss astrology, divination, dreams delusional conspiricies and mental illness.
>>
>>17540967

So fucking true, but in memory of old /x/, I'll post.

It's a real story, though 100% of the /x/files here will claim it's not.

>Friend's house is claimed to be haunted
>Many people have died in it
>The first family to live in it lost an adult to a heart attack
>Later, another family lost an infant to an outbreak of black mold
>As time passes, my friend's family moves in
>His dad ends up with brain cancer and dies in his sleep
>About 12 years later, his mom dies of another kind of cancer, again in her sleep
>My story takes place after his mom died
>Be me, at party
>Went to bed. Not passed out from drugs / alcohol, but just tired
>Woke up a few hours later and found all my friends are gone
>They left to get food
>Okay, home alone
>Sit up on couch and rub my eyes. Suddenly, television turns on to static
>Confused, I figure I sat on the remote. Search for it, can't find it
>360 turns on, cycles through the menus by itself
>Ha, they're playing a prank on me
>Nope, they're several miles away at Tacobell
>Maybe the dog is on the controller?
>Nope
>Look around, find remote and controllers away from me and dog
>Dafuq
>Movie is selected and starts to play
>Skips forward, pauses, rewinds, pauses, skips chapters, pauses, restarts at main menu
>System shuts off and television goes mute
>Call friend, freaking out
>He laughs. Says that's "normal"
>Smell shit burning
>Look down hallway
>A smoke-like fog begins rolling out of the bedrooms
>Noped the fuck out of there
>>
>>17540988
you claiming we are going to say its fake is why you''re a faggot.
>>
File: 1437581340778.png (107 KB, 293x351) Image search: [Google]
1437581340778.png
107 KB, 293x351
>>17540988
Great post. I hope we get more stories like this instead of too hard trying rp shit.
>>
>>17540988
nigga most of the stories on here are but at least you have an interesting one. Also I wouldnt call many of the people here /x/philes. Most are just here to jack off to succubus' and try to divine something.
>>
>>17541019
I got one.

>be me
>be 15
>Me and a friend like to ride our bikes around our town looking for spooky shit (Not sure if hes still into it but I certainly am
>the graveyard near my house is pretty freaky. there are mass graves, unmarked graves, pretty much a recipe for scary shit.
>but this story isnt about that fucking graveyard.
>oh hell no. its not about the graveyard.
>there is a trail up into the mountains by the local library.
>it leads up to a bare patch on the mountain.
>local legend says it was home to a school, which burnt down under strange circumstances.
>They think there was nobody inside at the time of the fire
>Strangely, despite the lack of deaths, there is apparently a fuckton of paranormal activity.
>us being dumb 9th graders decide to go up there to check it out.
>at midnight.
>we were probably being retarded but to avoid the curfew police we wore these homemade leaf suits and stuck to the shrubbery.
>it fucking worked.
>we had a bunch of low grade camera equipment with the exception of a decent night vision camera.
>thisisgonnabegood.jpg
>We spend a bunch of time setting up the camera stuff, Microphones, his digital recorder, The night vision, and we get to asking questions.
>Didnt capture any EVPs at all.
>we go home in the morning dissapointed.
>when we get back to his house, his parents are asleep and I told my mom I was going to go over there early in the morning so she wouldnt have me home when she woke up
>We plug up the cameras to see if they got something.
>about 4 hours of us asking basic questions
>until we get to the 4:13:22 (I think) mark
>right there in the treeline.
>a fucking shadow.
>its got arms, its got legs.
>about the size of a kid
>NOPE.bat
>we freak out
>we are renowned for being the biggest pussies at our school so no big surprise there.
>we knocked over the camera and it corrupted the video.

We might end up going back, but no promises.
>>
File: where I lived.png (783 KB, 737x397) Image search: [Google]
where I lived.png
783 KB, 737x397
>>17541036
pic related. Where I lived. Surprisingly the most updated picture of my house is from when I lived there.
>>
File: the marked graves.png (360 KB, 619x289) Image search: [Google]
the marked graves.png
360 KB, 619x289
>>17541046
this is the graveyard. about 30 feet away from the road is the first mass grave.
>>
>>17541036
So the shadow appeared when it was around 4am? Kid sized and shaped shadow in an abandoned area would spoop me too in that context.
>>
>>17541066
it scared the fuck out of us. I miss that place. I would move back if our old neighbor wasnt a witch. Im pretty certain she was one.
>>
>>17541067
I can see why you miss that place. I grew up in a lot fancier house than that but yours is one of those which make me wish I was an American. It has that certain kind of feel to it.
>>
>>17541077
There was an eagle nest behind it. Used to hear the babies chirping. And the hill behind it was home to coyotes. The pups were cute. But anyway. I can drop the story of the witch on you guys if you want it?
>>
>>17541082
Go ahead.
>>
File: rob-ford-reaction-gifs.gif (482 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
rob-ford-reaction-gifs.gif
482 KB, 500x333
>>17541087
Alright. so. That house in the picture, It used to be pretty great. Until it got fucked up after pissing off a certain crazy neighbor with a restraining order.

>this all started when we moved in. The first person we met seemed nice and we talked a bit.
>she hit it off with my mom and they chatted a while
>things took a turn for the worse however, a year after we moved in.
>she started acting weird and at one point I saw her staring in our window.
> My mom told her off and she got pissed and started yelling.
>we went on a family trip and left the dogs and cats in the care of my grandparents.
>we get back and the first thing that happens is my mom checks her facebook feed.
>in the middle of the night while my grandparents were asleep, she had broken in and taken pictures of our animals, going so far as to call us abusers
>Get restraining order the next day.
>All was quiet for a week, when I was playing xbox down in the basement and in the grandather clocks reflection, I saw a shadow with a ponytail pass by.
>I dismissed it as my sisters friend who always wore one.
>when I brought it up at dinner my sister told me her friend was on vacation in florida
>mfw
cont.
>>
>>17541106
>about a week after seeing the first shadow, I began seeing them everywhere.
>there was one in particular that loved the bathroom.
>I ended up covering the mirror cause I was worried I would see some, skinned face in it
>One night while I was in a skype call with some friends and playing counter strike, my only female friend, lets call her Ann, screamed
>I clicked out of my game and asked her what was going on and she told me to look behind me
this is not gonna be some movie cliche "and there was nothing there". HELL. FUCKING. NO
>Turn around, A huge ass fucking shadow.
>remember. Im a little bitch, but if there is one thing I dont tolerate, its someone (or something) in my room.
>Im super religious catholic at this point (not anymore.)
>run out of room, grab our holy water, and start throwing that shit.
>There wasnt a single wall that wasnt spattered with holy water.
>I started yelling at it to get out of my room and get out of my house
>My mom comes in and is asking me what is going on
>nobody. Is allowed. in my room.
>pelt her with droplets of water.
>come to think of it it may have saved her life.
>the next morning she asks me why I was pelting her with holy water.
>I tell her about the shadow in my room
>her eyes become the size of dinner plates and she tells me she saw one in her room too.
>at this point i have used every last drop of our water and just take our iron cross off the dinner table, and put it under pillow. problem solved.

the problem wasnt solved.
cont
>>
>>17541142
Excuse me but why did you have holy water ready? Just in case of ghosts?
>>
>>17541142

>this continued for about 6 months until we had a catholic priest bless the house.
>we never had an issue INSIDE again.
Emphasis on inside.
>He only blessed the main house. Not the garage, Not the chicken coop, and not the property.
>I had no issues with shadows inside my house but outside I was stalked relentlessly.
>The large shadow that was in my room sat at my window for about an hour at a time every night.
>thinking I was mostly safe, I flipped it off regularly.
>I was wrong.
>I went out to feed the chickens at one AM, the usual time for me to feed the little fuckers.
>Right as i walk out of the coop, im thrown down the hill.
>we have makeshift stairs down it so we dont slip during the spring
>my shin smashes into it.
>I have a huge ass bruise on my leg.
>get property blessed
>never have issues again.

>>17541151
It was a religious thing. Also I kinda went looking for ghosts and other spooky things so I guess maybe a little bit of both.
>>
>>17540941
For some reason everytime I leave my window open and I go downstairs or to the bathroom, when I leave the room the bedroom room door would slam behind me. I think it's a haunt.
>>
>>17541162
2spooky
>>
>>17541158
>The large shadow that was in my room sat at my window for about an hour at a time every night.
>thinking I was mostly safe, I flipped it off regularly.

I lol'd. But what about your crazy fuckin' neighbor lady, what happened with her? Are you saying she was a witch that made the shadow people haunt your house?
>>
>>17541036
>be me
You're not on Reddit, sweetheart.
>>
ITT: Bullshit
>>
>>17542084
>I come to /x/ to denounce everything as bullshit look at how smart I am guise please notice me senpai
>>
File: 1405129613297.png (15 KB, 741x528) Image search: [Google]
1405129613297.png
15 KB, 741x528
>>
File: 1458477843781.png (17 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
1458477843781.png
17 KB, 247x239
>>17544301
>>
>>17541945
you're an idiot if you think "be me" is from reddit GTFO
>>
File: 100.jpg (23 KB, 323x214) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
23 KB, 323x214
>>17540941

>oyy veeyy it's like 6 gorillion consecutive shoahs
>>
File: 1415445557838.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415445557838.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>17541945
That came from 4chan you insufferable spastic. GTFO newfag
>>
File: Snapchat-383086274890939378.jpg (222 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-383086274890939378.jpg
222 KB, 1080x1920
I've got a few stories from family members, but here's mine. This happened last month.
>recently visited New Orleans with girlfriend
>we are broke college students
>find free, tip based ghost tour, make reservations
>tour guide takes us to several locations, tour ends around Lalurie mansion
>tour guide says to take pictures, as cameras are known to do weird shit around the mansion (like take pictures upside down, etc.)
>say whatever, open up snapchat and take a picture
>look away from my phone for a second
>look back, picture is gone
>really.jpg
>decide to take another picture
>pic related is taken
I will post a zoomed in version in case you don't see it at first
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-20-56-41.png (68 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-20-56-41.png
68 KB, 1080x1920
>>17545286
You may need to turn up brightness to see. Several people I've sent this image to couldn't see because of bad brightness.
>>
When I was born, I lived in a house with a chandelier. I was my parents' first child. My mom told me I used to gaze at the chandelier, often laughing at it and smiling. I seemed to wait for a response before laughing again. This pattern would continue for several minutes. I grew out of this habit shortly after my first birthday and never giggled at the chandelier again. My little brother came along 17 months after I was born; he's never seen me laughing at the chandelier, so he isn't copying me. But he does the same things as I did and outgrows the habit after his first birthday.
>>
>>17545435
Maybe you guys were seeing your reflection in the crystals and thinking it was another baby?
>>
my mom told me, when she was young, that my grandpa wanted to paint the door infront of the basement the next day. he put the closed can of paint infront of the door, so he doesnt forget it the next day. and the next day, the door was painted and the can was still closed. i mean why the fuck would my mom tell me this if she didnt thinks it isnt true. the house was always fucking creeps to me, it has 4 floors, and the the creeped me the fuck out. they were 10 children, and they all say that somebody skaters with roller skates on the top floor above them, while they were sleeping
>>
I got one

>In highschool, football team makes it to state playoffs and goes to another town for the game
>Friend lives there so decide to stay a few nights with him
>This town seriously looks like it came out of an 80's slasher flick
>Everything is gray and there is a witchcraft/wicca shop downtown by the river
>Friend says his house is haunted
>Bitch I'm more worried about those hippies accidentally summoning a demon
>Whatever stay at his place and play SW Battlefront 2 because fuck football
>Head downstairs to get a snack
>One of his dogs is growling like crazy at the door to the basement
>Ok this is weird that dog is always chill as fuck
>Keep moving and get snacks and tell friend whats up with his dog
>Apparently he always does that while the other one just avoids the door altogether
>Hour later hear a thump downstairs, we go to check it out
>Growling dog races past us and knocks all sorts of shit over as he runs upstairs and under the bed
>Basement door is open and the light is on
>"Dude did your mom come early?"
>Nope shes still at work
>Getting creepy but brush it off, go to the can because ate too much junkfood
>After I start washing my hands the toilet paper roll starts spinning and unraveling itself
>Nope the fuck out back upstairs

Nothing else happened that visit but supposedly a few months later there was writing on the outside of the second floor window in candle wax. Just shit like "hi" and other greetings
>>
>>17540988
Smoke? Spooks.
Maybe your friend's mother died of lung cancer as a result of smoking?
>>
File: spook.png (243 KB, 1080x1532) Image search: [Google]
spook.png
243 KB, 1080x1532
>>17545290
Couldn't see shit until I fixed it up.
It looks like a spooky demon mask, but honestly it was likely the edge of a doorframe in the building, or just the door itself.
>>
File: 1454463813441.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1454463813441.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>17541142
>>I started yelling at it to get out of my room and get out of my house
>>My mom comes in and is asking me what is going on
>>nobody. Is allowed. in my room.
>>pelt her with droplets of water.
>>
>>17540988
sweet christmas
>>
boo-mp
>>
>>17545905
why are ghosts such perverts? like, she watched you shit! fuckin pervs
>>
One time I saw a fucking
>>
One time I saw a dog and it didn't
>>
My old job required me to set up huge parties/functions at an old civil war fort near by. Have to set up way earlier and be the last to leave, like 12pm-3am. At least 3-5 mile drive through canopy road from city to fort. Never had anything happen to me, as always. But some of the other guys had stories. At the end when you're waiting for the truck to come back and pick you up it gets...unsettling. I should also mention it's right next to a river and wildlife is fucking everywhere. I always felt anxious, not just to get off work. But impending almost. Idk, probably just the darkness in the end.
>>
>>17547810
>the dogs don't
how dare you change the tense of pasta
>>
>>17545435
When i was around 3~6 years old, I used to talk to the ceiling lamp. I also know that I was very scared of the ceiling lamp.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>17540941
I work in buildings that were built in the 1930's anyways on over nights I have to make sure boiler rooms are properly maintained whether that be the boiler is turned off or on and make sure pressure passing through the pipes are at a safety standards. Anyways I have no way of knowing if this place had any issues in the past but walking through these rooms at night are spooky on its own since they are poorly lit and filthy. Until recently I have began feeling uneasy when I walk through these rooms. Just a few nights ago I had a terrifying experience mind you i would normally go through the rooms without the thought of anything paranormal occurring. As i stepped out of the room I shut the light off when I turned around I swear I saw an arm reaching out for me of course i slammed the door and said fuck that. Today i was in a different room and for some reason the door slammed shut on its own(in my month of being here that's never happened) anyways how should I go about this shit? Pic related it's the room where the arm reached out for me
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>17547956
Forgot to mention I found tunnels that lead to one of the boiler rooms and they seem to go on forever. I had a panic attack while heading back to tej pump room because I thought I got lost, think of a house of leaves scenario
>>
>>17547956
>>17547969

what the fuck is your job man
>>
File: 606597643.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
606597643.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>17547981
professional faggot
>>
>>17541036
>be me
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>17547981
I work as an engineer
>>
>>17548007
Thermodynamics to be specific
>>
>>17541158
You feed your chicken at 1 AM? What
>>
When I was 3, my family moved into a new house we were renting, I use to have night terrors (like wake up screaming and parents had to put me in the shower to get me to snap back to reality and wake up)

And I would say creepy shit to my mom like "the man in my room is going to cut out my heart" and other shit about dead children.

Anyways that went on for a good 2 months until my mom got a Catholic priest to bless the house, then the night terrors and creepy shit stopped.

No clue what the fuck it was
>>
>>17545750
That's an interesting thought, but we lived in a two story house. The chandelier would have been relatively high up and I'm not sure I could have distinguished myself in reflections from that distance. Honestly though, we moved out of the house when I was around 3 so I'm going off what I've been told about it. I can't say you are right or wrong. I have no memories of that place or that chandelier.

>>17547909
Huh, interesting! Do you remember anything more about the ceiling lamp? I've often thought anything could have been up on the chandelier and I would have laughed, since I didn't know fear yet. You definitely would around 3-6 though.
>>
>>17547956
>>17547969
That's pretty scary! Is it just you down there? Like there's no one who could be fuckin with you?
>>
>>17541162
Mine does that too but only sometimes. And when it does my papers and stuff will blow onto the floor. Shits spooky.
>>
File: ghost_stories.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ghost_stories.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>17540941
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Not a great story, but one that anyone can find and verify. Simply, innocent man about to be put to death and threatens to curse everyone if he is killed and then is killed by lightning.

Ever since, his face has been etched into the courthouse window in Carrollton, Alabama

Pic related, it's the actual face. Used to read all kinds of ghosts stories of a kid and I swear I remember reading that the glass has been replaced before but the face remains.
>>
>>17540988
Anon sleeping in that house was a bad idea.
>>
>>17543681
>I regularly visit /x/, a board for people interested in paranormal, in order to spread my scepticism about how I don't believe in the paranormal hurr bhurr
>>
>>17547981
They pay him to go get spooked, scare himself and supply the company with brown pants. Job title: executive spooked
>>
>>17548488
>>17547909
From what I remember, before I went to sleep, my parents would need to hit the lamp, this was a hanging lamp. If this wasn't done i couldn't sleep. I remember I always asked them to.
Now about the talking to the ceiling lamp thing, it was a non-reflective lamp, and I used to have general conversations with it before I went to sleep. I also woke up with some nightmares facing the lamp at my grandma's home that time. Also used to talk to that. Weirdest thing
>>
>>17547713
if they were allowed in Heaven do you think they would be roaming earth watching people shit?
>>
>>17548007
>I work as an engineer
These are necromorphs, run Isaac.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458699957586.jpg (109 KB, 1128x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458699957586.jpg
109 KB, 1128x960
>>17547810

You are doing me a big frighten
>>
>>17541046
What state is this?
>>
>>17545286
What's the name of the tour?
>>
>>17551335
Denial.
>>
>>17551340
French Quarter Ghost Tour
http://www.freetoursbyfoot.com/new-orleans-tours/
>>
>>17540941
. 2 years ago
> i woke up in the middle of the night
>because i was thirsty
> i saw some weird at the corner of my eye
i turned around
and i saw what looked like a horse with purplish eye
> my body started walking towards it yet i was trying to walk away
> heard a voice say soon..
> blacked out
> woke up in my bed

this has happened 6 times in total

i see the horse a few times at the corner of my eye
please tell me i am not the only one this has happened to
>>
Alright, I suck at greentext, so I might as well do narrative.

Anyways, around 2013, I lived, and still live in an apartment above a bar; around 2013, the bar was closed down due to fights, selling to underage, all that delicious shit. After 2 or 3 months after the bar closed down, I starting noticing some strange, but subtle things beginning to happen, y'know, doors being open after I shut them, cupboards randomly swinging open, all that shit

Slowly, over the course of weeks, things began to progressively get worse, cupboards beginning to slam open and shut, same case with doors, my sink randomly begun to turn on, and me, who lives alone, is fucking terrified. So, being me, I just suck it up and tell myself to deal with it. At this point, I was incredibly paranoid, to the point where I would sleep with the lights on, and put blankets over the windows, just in case I look outside of it and see something staring back at me. So basically, my house ends up looking like a druggie house with all my windows blanketed up at night, and all my lights on. Paying the electric bill was fun for sure.

So, about a few months after the activity began to spike in frequency and intensity, it suddenly stopped, but still, there was that ever-long presence of something lingering around, waiting. You know that feeling you get when you're being stalked? That feeling, except more subtle, and for some reason, that made it scarier.

cont.
>>
>>17553981
Anyways, yeah, so one night, about 2 months after the shitspiel has stopped, I actually manage to stop being as paranoid, I shave, shower, and well, I go out. With this, I end up meeting a girl, we go out on a date, bla bla, all that shit, and well, that night when I come home, my house was absolutely fucking TRASHED, like seriously, the fridge was toppled to the ground, cupboards wide open with plates strewn across the floor, chairs placed on their sides, bla bla. So my first thought is that I was robbed, and I go check my saving. When I get there, all of my money is still there, the jar being completely untouched.

The scariest part about this, is that mostly everything was stacked perfectly, or laid down perfectly, not at an angle, but just pointing. So, then, I had begun to rebuild my poor, trashed apartment and then, I noticed something weird, all of the meat in my fucking freezer is missing. I still haven't found it to this day.

So yeah, after this, everything just kinda stopped, and I no longer get that "Stalked" feeling. I don't know if someone was stalking me, I don't know if it was a ghost, I really don't know.
>>
>>17553981
>>17553996
Fuck off
>>
>>17554006
Why...?
>>
>>17541036
>we knocked over the camera and it corrupted the video.
How convenient.
>>
>>17541151
It's not that unusual for devout catholics to have holy water sitting around. My mom used to carry holy water in her purse.
>>
>>17553811
>please tell me i am not the only one this has happened to

ehhhh sorry to burst your bubble......
>>
>>17548185
It's 4:30, time for milking!
>>
one time i saw a ghost.
>>
File: Dafuq.jpg (214 KB, 608x811) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.jpg
214 KB, 608x811
>>17541151
>>17554142
My Grandma was a pretty big Catholic too, Mum is into it a little, no praying before eating or church on Sundays or anything, but has rosary beads and holy water etc.

Anyway, my Grandma died and my mum, step-father and I moved into her house, nothing spoopy, but Grandma had some religious things scattered through the house and mum latched on to them big time.

One of her favourite things was a bottle of holy water that Grandma got when Pope Benedict was appointed.

Step-father isn't religious, and a giant douche bag who just assumes everything belongs to him.

Holy water was in a bottle, like a water bottle type bottle.
Mum kept it in the fridge.
Step-father believed he owned the house and everything in it, didn't care if it was something you bought, he was in charge so he would have whatever he wanted!
> You see where I'm going with this

Fucking idiot drank the holy water, mum was PISSED, never seen her that furious in her life.
Best part was he got sick after drinking it, was probably the gross stagnant water that they keep in the churches

> mfw he got mad and tried to blame everyone else for him drinking the holy water and getting him sick
>>
>>17555467
were you looking in the mirror?
>>
>>17540967
You forgot "how to summon succubus" and "how do create a tulpas?" threads.
>>
>>17548258
get a doctor to look at your brain.

studies show that night terrors often predate brain degenerative diseases (like parkinsons or alzheimer)
>>
>>17540941
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dHBh9QmYF1L0TOeGIzZgw

and

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnM02drQP-dF7WMgtJHR4Xw
>>
bump i wanna read more
>>
File: image.jpg (884 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884 KB, 3264x2448
ok I'm shit at greentext or whatever so here we go

So late last year around November time or so me and my friend thought we would go to the woods since we were out and just doing out thing. (I loved the woods and we often just walked about n shit) and basically there's a part where you can go past which leads onto a grass bank and another part of the woods which has no footpath so I would assume not many people go here. We're walking along, and then we stop because we can both clearly see a long grey thing in the center of these trees. At first glance, it looked like a blanket, looking closer, it was not. No idea what the fuck it was, both of us walk towards it, I feel VERY uneasy at this point and just begin to run off. Still no idea what it was. Friend follows. It was about 3-4 meters long and about a foot or two tall. Went there again, gone.
Pic unrelated, just my cat in the bath with the flash on.
>>
>>17558927
Some other stuff has happened too regarding the woods (theres a small one by my friends house and one nearer to me which takes a while to get to because it's on a hill) but I'll leave for now
>>
>>17553996
Have you told anyone you know about it? Or told the police? Because it could've been a robbery even though it may have seen like some paranormal occurrence or whatever you'd like to call it. I would've shit myself desu.
>>
>>17541945
Are you some kinda gay retard? Do you not know where "be me" comes from? Get the fuck out ya cunt.
>>
>>17559187
>Are you some kinda gay retard?
Everything about that is pure poetry.
>>
>>17548007
Ghosts sappin your sentry
>>
>>17548706
that reminds me of two stories.. one in africa where an entire sports team was killed by lightning.. and of course the opposing team wAs charged with witchcraft.. and if this story is true then um yeah sounds legit.

the other was a story from viking settlers in greenland i think. a known sorcerer got caught after he hexed up someones wife for sexytime. they were gonna kill him and he said he would curse them all.. well he died, and the crop failed utterly that year and the entire colony was wiped out. i heard of this from a tv documentary, but they didnt connect the two events directly.
>>
>>17540941
I've got two which have been in the family for a while.
>great grandfather's farm house
>great aunt is sleeping in a room that just got done up
>bed faces the door
>two nights in a row a man with a flat cap and a pipe in his mouth sits at the end of the bed
>grandfather inherits the house
>my mom, uncle etc sleep in that room
>same thing happens frequently
I've got another one which is a lot scarier.
>>
>>17540941
Second story
I was at my grandma's flat when she told me this and it genuinely spooped me a bit, she looked pretty shook up too
>grandmother and grandfather at grandmother's aunt's new house with my dad as a baby
>grandma's aunt was really weird apparently
>they have to stay in the room on the top floor
>3am my grand parents wake up
>baby dad is crying a lot
>they start to hear scratching on each side of the bed
>grandad is freaking out
>grandma holds baby dad
>scratching kept getting louder and closer as if it was from the sides of the bed
>the next morning a Bishop was outside the house talking to my great great aunt
>Bishop asks grandma if anything strange happened in the room
Apparently it was a big in the village that that house was haunted to fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x800
ok I have one
>awake at 3am
>cannot sleep
>on phone
>as soon as it turns 3 am, TV starts flashing green and red light
>looks around for remote
>on the side
>takes out batteries
>TV continues flashing
>fucking shitting myself at this point
>batteries roll off the side
>what the fuck is happening
>3:10 am, stops
>nothing else happens
>back to sleep

this happened again about 3 nights ago too, 3am till 3:10am

no idea why
pic unrelated
>>
When I was little, I stayed in an apartment complex that was pretty old, my family and all our neighbors always had weird shit happening to us.

>Had bad dreams every night, always about death: namely burning, or some form of immolation
>Badly burned myself when I was two, got third degree burns on my finger. Found out later I burned it on a bathroom radial heater, somehow touched the red hot part even though there was a protective cover too small for my fingers to reach through
>My grandma upstairs would often see a woman in white sitting on the couch whenever she was home alone
>My aunt mysteriously fell down the stairs after she described someone pushing her down, but she was the only one on the stairs at the time
>The complex would always have blackouts, and our complex only. The surrounding neighborhoods were untouched.
>Few years after my family moved out they found some weird bones in a garden patch in the complex

I can't remember dreams I have last night for the life of me, but for some reason I clearly and distinctly remember almost every dream I've had there. They were unsettling, disturbing, and terrifying to me when I was a child.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>17541945
hey pal you just blow in from reddit?
>>
>>17549203
thats actually a fair point
>>
test
>>
Never done a greentext before and I don't intend to

So my grandmother live about half an hour out of town. She's lived there my whole life and creepy shit has always happened there. It's pretty rural so the houses are a about a quarter to a full mile apart from each other. Apparently when my oldest brother was about four-ish he would lay flat in my grandmother's living room. According to my mom he would do thus often but there was one time in paticular that he was looking up and said to my mom "bad things happened here haven't they?" Later on when excavating the basement they had found human bones there. (Allegedly native american) There was a lot of spooky shit that happened there with some weird vibes all the time. Anyone wanna hear more?
>>
>>17562013
Duh, unload on us Anon!
>>
>>17562343
>>17562013
Yes, give us your seed!
>>
I've got a story. It's somewhat anti-climatic but it's one of those things that happened that I just can't explain.

At my best friend's house who has told me of multiple stories about his house being haunted. It's a nice, upscale house that was maybe twenty years old so naturally I'm thinking he's full of shit. Stuff being rearranged, his picture falling off the wall in the middle of the night, house alarm going off for no reason, dog would go to a corner of the living room and bark at nothing at early hours in the morning...

So, one afternoon on Spring break we grab lunch and bring it back to his house. Mid conversation I heard a little girl laugh (sounded like toddler age). I must have had some sort of awful look on my face because he asked if I heard it too. Now spring where we're from isn't exactly freezing but it's not that warm either so the windows weren't open, ruling out any outside noise. There were no televisions or radios on and we were the only people home. We immediately grabbed kitchen knives like we're gonna fuck up some little girl ghost. We basically Sam Fisher'd our way around his house like a couple of morons and found nothing.

We saw his sister pull into the driveway a few minutes after and had to explain why we were walking around like that. Like I said, just something I've never been able to explain or really understand. There was another incident that happened a couple years later when we were in college and I just never mentioned to him because I'm fairly certain it was sleep paralysis and I didn't need to fuel the fire.
>>
>>17562853
>There was another incident that happened a couple years later when we were in college and I just never mentioned to him because I'm fairly certain it was sleep paralysis and I didn't need to fuel the fire.

So tell us instead.
>>
>>17548003
>Be me
comes from half chan you mong
>>
>be me
>at my house
>get phone call
>awnser my phone
>its my girl
>she is 11/10
>so hot, I like to rub my dik when I think about her
>she says we're breaking up
>I start to cry
>sumone touch my shoulder
>it my girl
>y u r crying anon??
>u broke up with me over the phone
>I left my phone at home anon
>put phone back to my ear
>evil laughing

I still dont know who phone was.
>>
>>17564781
spook
>>
>>17540941

I sure to live in a haunted house so I have a few to share.

>Be me
>Be 12yo
>Live on a 13 floor
>Share room with two brothers (Room is huge)
> A bit over midnight, I go to bed.
>Wake up from a loud noise, see my two brothers scared as fuck.
>Huge Window in the room is wide open
>Ask them what the heck happen
>Both of them say they saw a white old lady open the window and jump from it.
>A bit scared, since both of their beds are far from the window, still thinking it could have been a prank.

Skip 6 months

>Be me on the bar of the house, playing F-Zero on my GBA
>Again around midnight.
>Dog is next to me.
>Starts Barking to nothing
>I go and nagg him, it's late and I don't want people to complain.
>See the white woman crossing the hall and disappearing

They where not fucking lying.
>>
I work in a hospital. I've seen/heard some spooky things, including a ghost.
>>
>>17565176
fucking spook
>>
>>17546319
NOBODY
>>
>>17565176

Again that fuckig house. was a spook fest.

Funny thing is, it wasn't just our apartment but the whole street (We live on the 13th street, our apartment was 13 floor, apartment 13)

I don't know what's whit that number, but considering how many suicides around my house, including some murders. I suppose the myth of it having bad luck has some truth on it.

Can anyone explain why?
>>
>>17565293

Any how adding a couple of more stories.

>Be me
>Be 15yo
>Sleep
>Have a pretty vivid... Dream(?)
>In the dream I wake up (still dreaming).
>I start walking to the kitchen. See a dark figure (Like a shadow, but wierder)
>Somehow understands that it's my late grand parent, who died when I was five or six)
>Start walking towards him, we exchange some words.
Note: Wich for some fucking reason I could never remember Like if it we're another language I couldn't understand.
>Suddenly realise he was dead, why an I speaking to him!? Where am I!?
>He gets angry, some force starts dragging me back... Like when yo go backwards in a movie.

>Wake up around 5:00 AM, heart pounding.
>Mom wakes up at 7:00
>Go to her and tell her I saw her father in my dream.
>She goes silent for a few seconds. And tell me that today was his deads anniversary.

Fuck.
>>
File: fuck.png (124 KB, 554x354) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
124 KB, 554x354
>>17540941
>few years ago
>at a funeral for some kid who OD'd
>didn't really know him personally, friend of friend type of deal. I just go out of courtesy
>before the funeral, at the wake
>standing outside the funeral home in the hot ass sun wearing a suit, question why I even bothered doing this
>others who knew him better are sniffling and some are coming out crying
>not to sound edgy but I really didn't give a shit and just felt awkward
>im in the back of the line which is outside of the building because its so big, Iim just staring off into space waiting to get inside
>gaze up at the porch of the funeral home
>shit you not see the dead kid, just standing there looking pissed off/sad
>knew what he looked like because he always wore this jean jacket thinking it was cool
>hes wearing the same jacket now
>stare at him a few seconds to make sure im not just seeing things, turn to my friend and ask if he sees that
>"see what anon"
>look back and hes gone
>chalk it up to the heat, yeah must be the heat
>get inside
>open casket
>hes buried in the same jean jacket

Also later at the actual funeral swear to Christ I thought I saw some figure off in the tress wearing a jean jacket
>>
>>17540941

>12 years old
>living in a big three story house with my
family
>have always gotten weird vibes in the dining room and in my brothers room, like something unseen was present or watching us
>be sleeping one night in my bedroom
>i wake up to the feeling of someone jumping on my bed
>pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming
>i'm awake
>feeling of jumping on bed continues
>I'm frozen in fear
>suddenly I feel something jump off the bed, hit the floor and giggle (the giggle of a woman)
>wait a few minutes
>run into my mom's room and sleep with her the rest of the night
>>
>>17565720
Ghost lady was gonna /ss/ you and you ran with your mom. Damn anon
>>
>>17566205
Got me. That's much better than the other versions I've seen.

Also I'm not sure Scoobs is a Great Dane but whatever.
>>
i heard ghost go woo
>>
>>17558927
>>17558958
Adorable cat.
>>
>>17567019
Of course he's a fucking Great Dane you Goddamn retard
>>
>>17567112
>of course
Looks more like a lab/bull mix, to me. Asshole.
>>
>>17567124
He's a great dane.
>>
File: 20160325_035906.jpg (30 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
20160325_035906.jpg
30 KB, 375x500
>17567146
He doesn't look like any Great Dane I've seen.
>>
>>17567258
I want to rub dat belly
>>
>>17552336
U so crever I like u
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 450x253
>>17553811
>>
File: image.gif (492 KB, 450x302) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
492 KB, 450x302
I guess I'll share mine...
>me, 27
>broke as fuck, living in grandmas rental house for free
>it's a shitty house in a shitty neighborhood in a shitty rural town
>so poor that I can't even afford a toilet seat
>only furniture is a small tv someone gave me when they upgraded, a love seat I found on the side of the road, a mini fridge, and a mattress I got off craigslist
>basement is creepy but it's where the shower is so I have to pussy up and deal with it
>live alone, I should mention, and my neighbors are all of the "weed is for pussies, we shoot meth into our eyeballs" variety so I have no friends around me to run to for safety
>get off work and come home
>eat ramen and go take a shower to wash away the stink of my minimum wage day
>crank up the hot water and ignore the feeling that someone is going to grab my shoulder and spin me around so they can drive an axe into my face or spoop me to death
>sing along to classic rock to calm myself
>shower curtain starts moving like there's wind (read "shower curtain" as "old sheet I found when I cleaned the place out to move in")
>cold as fuck, suddenly, so I step completely under the water, assuming it's just that the hearing kicked on (I keep it at 60F so the bill is low)
>hear banging from dryer
>it isn't on
>wat.jpg
>"if you're a ghost could you please leave me alone because I already hate my life enough and I don't want to be homeless, bro"
>don't feel watched anymore
>stuff still moves around from time to time but I feel terrified anymore because I don't feel like anything is focusing on me

Turns out my Great Grandpa died in the basement when he was trying to repair some pipes so maybe it was him? Or maybe it's just me thinking its ghosts when it's actually nothing at all
>>
File: 1459399623279-3.jpg (119 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
1459399623279-3.jpg
119 KB, 529x529
>>17566205
>velma
>a 1/10
you will pay for your sins
>>
>>17541158
so if blessing worked, why are you not a catholic anymore?
>>
>>17545435
Babies are somehow fascinated by light sources, nothing unusual if they stare at/giggle at them.
>>
>>17564172

Sure, I don't mind sharing.

A year or so after the incident, we're in college and his parents are leaving for the weekend. They asked him if he can stay over a few nights to watch the house. I pick up some beer and the night goes pretty normally. I decide to crash in his sisters room (who apparently was the recipient of most of the "paranormal" stuff). In the middle of the night I woke up and felt like almost a static feeling over my entire body and like I couldn't move. I swear I saw a shadowy figure at the end of the bed grabbing at my ankles and I was internally losing my shit. I ended up kind of passing back out and the next morning it all felt pretty surreal. So, I've read about sleep paralysis and I feel like that fits the bill pretty well. Not sure if it was really a paranormal thing or just a fucked up night of sleep so I figured it wasn't worth mentioning to my friend.
>>
>>17567861
Have things improved since then, or is your life still shitty?
>>
File: parkside1.jpg (22 KB, 260x334) Image search: [Google]
parkside1.jpg
22 KB, 260x334
I have a few but ill reiterate the most dramatic one I experienced.

>be a younger version on my present day self in 2003
>be employed as a night watchmen (security guard) on building site
>building site in question as actually an old mental hospital dated back to the mid victorian era located in a northern england (see pic)
>Much of the old hospital is being demolished and luxury houses and appartments are built in its stead.
>Some of the old admin & ward buildings are being renovated and converted into flats.
>My job finds me assigned to guard the old hospital building from 8pm-6am nightly.
>Am alone most of the time (my ex gf who lived very near the building site would come and keep me company on occasion and also a and also a friend and co worker and I would sometimes split our shifts and keep each other company.
>What is left of old hospital includes several ward buildings and an old domed ballroom that has a collapsed roof and is exposed to the elements.
>On several occasion (but only ever when im alone) I hear music coming from old ballroom
>Music is strange 'waltzing' type music and emanates from ballroom but fades and disappears everytime I get close to ballroom to investigate.
>When I get back to security office (temporary shack on the site) music is back playing very clearly. Another security guard who worked there reported exactly the same thing.
>Another, more sinister occurance there was the feel of being watched constantly.
>New years eve 2003 - am sharing shift with a friend so we can smoke substances and fuck about on shift.
>im pretty tired from drinking night before.
>dozing off in chair as friend makes coffee
>feel sharp prod like a finger poking me in my leg. Think its mt friend waking me up but he is on other side of the room a good 10m away and there was no way he could have poked me then dashed 10m across the room in the time it took me to open my eyelids.
>This happens 3 times in as many mins.....

(story cont. in next post)
>>
File: parkside2.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
parkside2.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>17569216

(cont)

>On the third time i am 'prodded' by something unseen, i look down at my wrist (im in a habit of doing this as I wear a watch but had forgotten to wear it on this occasion)
>As I look at my wrist, I see, scratched into the skin almost as if to draw blood a capital letter "H"
>not easily spooked but this is weird
>show friend who is there who is also baffled by scratches appearance.
>weirded out a bit but deal with it and carry on working there for another 6months until contract expires. Pic is place a couple of months before I left.
>Episode remains with me, not frightening me but more perturbing me regarding its meaning.
>3 years later. Am now living 350miles away from old hospital on an isle off south coast.
>get a call from an old friends mother (not the friend who used to share shifts)
>friend has killed himself with oversdose of antidepressants.
>Upset about this and lying in bed with gf later on that night
>notice the scratched letter "H" has re appeared on my wrist in the exact same place as it did 3 years ago.
>The surname of my friend who an hero'd began with the letter H.
>Show gf and she freaks out a bit and doesnt want to talk about it (id told her about the previous episode of scratching)
>Finally figured out what the letter H scratched into my skin meant.

Iv had other experiences since (and also before) but nothing quite as overt or intense as that episode. A lot of ghost experiences tend to be quite abstract, obscure and very personal - not always dramatic but rather quite subtle. Also of interest is that seeing shit like this runs in my family as both my mother and father claim to have had ghostly experiences of their own (my mothers experiences far less benevolent and more more sinister than my fathers encounters)
My parents live in an old village cottage that was built in 1763 and both my folks and myself have had several experiences in the cottage but I shall save those for another post.
>>
>>17561913
why the fuck would the tv stop because you took out the batteries out of the remote?

just unplug the dam tv nigga.
>>
File: The-Truck.jpg (104 KB, 504x336) Image search: [Google]
The-Truck.jpg
104 KB, 504x336
Okay here's a short story from my childhood (that I heard later from my dad). So, I'm living in NM on a military base (dad is a sergeant) and I had those toybox with mine and my brother's toys. Well while we're sleeping, my dad comes in to check on us and tucks us in better (my brother had a habit of falling out of bed). Well as he's about to leave, he hears a thump, three times in the wall, next to the wall is this toy (pic related but with arms to dig and grab). It basically turns on and moves on its own. My dad stares at it while it's doing that for what he claims is 3 minutes. He takes it batteries out the next day and puts it on a high shelf in our closet. About two days later, it turns on again, and immediately he throws it away outside. When I asked him about that story recently, he said that kind of thing happened on a few of our toys. Apparently he just made us pray as a family more often and it stopped. I don't remember any of this though.
>>
>There's an old abandoned Elementary school about thirty-forty minutes away from me
>It's still used to this day primarily as a Daycare/meeting center
>Half of the building is unused but still stays up
>Decide to sneak in late one night and look around
>Climb up on one side of the building where there's a window
>Open it up and take a seven foot drop into the gym
>Start going through the school with one of my friends
>We go to the second floor and find a string hanging from the ceiling that leads to a sort of tower/attic of the building
>Pull it and a ladder comes down
>I climb up first because he was too scared to
>Cobwebs all over the place, really old and black
>Help friend up
>Start looking through things
>We both have a bad feeling but my friend is the only one to act on it
>He starts to go down the ladder
(to be cont'd)
>>
>>17567861
How bad is it that you're so fucking poor and miserable that even ghosts pity you, despite you being alive and them being dead?
>>
>>17569550
(con'td)
>I hear breathing behind me
>Go to turn around
>Feel something push against my head to prevent me from turning around
>Hear laughter
>Start climbing down the ladder like a madman, stepping on my friend's hands
>We fall to the floor and whatever was up there slams the door shut
>We run like hell back to the gym
>My buddy boosts me up to the window
>Once I get up I turn to see the window was closed
>There was a handprint on it from the inside
>There was no way my friend could have jumped that high or for me to have done it
>I practically bust the window open
>Pull him out
>We run back to the car and drive away
>There was a light on in the tower

This church has a very similar tower, but aside from that the buildings are completely different.
>>
>>17561913
Rotom
>>
>>17569275
And you're positive that the H was related to your late friend?
>>
>>17569646
I think so yeah. It appeared the second time the night I found out he died and his surname began with H so iv always put it into that.
Its not happened since.
>>
>>17545435
My niece used to talk to the man in the toilet
>>
>>17540988
>Skips forward, pauses, rewinds, pauses, skips chapters, pauses, restarts at main menu
How come you remember the sequence perfectly in that dire moment
>>
File: jun07z011.jpg (18 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
jun07z011.jpg
18 KB, 350x278
>>17541036
i wonder if camouflage hides you from ghosts to?
>>
File: 1454568941114.jpg (192 KB, 769x571) Image search: [Google]
1454568941114.jpg
192 KB, 769x571
I never told anyone about this but my mom told me of a time she was raped by a ghost.
I am fucking serious here.
Okay how do I start?
>She and her friends are at a party
>She gets a strange feeling about one of her friends leaving
>faggot is always driving home drunk but this time she thinks something will happen to him
>tries to plead him into not driving, over and over
>making a scene, everyone thinks she is a freak
>eventually the dude leaves with his "budweiser" cap on and everything
>fast-forward to the next day
>Everyone that made fun of her is silent as fuck, then someone comes up to her,
>"Faggot" died in a car accident yesterday night
>"stop Joking, assholes"
>turns out it is true, he was decapitated
>she had a crush or something on Faggot
>later that night while bawling her eyes out she sees something at the edge of her bed
>All the sudden a translucent soldier appears before her
>Doesn't say a thing but begins to grope her and then they have sex
(not actually rape, but whatever)
I forget how this exactly ends and I am sorry there is no closure to this shitty post. But that's what I was told.
>>
>>17540988
fucking Chinese drywall I tell you
>>
I live in the little semi rich semi shitty towns that surround Las Vegas, Nevada. Theres a lot of suburban areas here separated by these massive patches of untreated desert. Almost all of these parts of town have little to no lightning or even proper sidewalks. The spooky thing about them is at night ive been hearing horses comming at my house. Ive tried peepin out the window a few times but i never see any beaners riding horses or anything. I kinda just assumed a band of mexicans where somewhere out there concealed by the night away from my view. Its happened every once in a while since ive moved here (6 years) but recently the gallops and boot noises have been getting dangerously close. On record the closest ive calculated thus far is probably downstairs in the kitchen for the foot steps and right in my back yard for the gallops. Everytime they come that close my heart sinks and i feel cold but kinda like a psychological coldness because to the touch i always feel warm. Idk what to do recently ive been sleeping with a cheap lil Chinese butterfly knife in my night stand but i doubt a lil 3" blade will do anything to fucking ghostly .45 pistols. any who ivr decided to buy a pistol of my own and only keep a single bullet to spare my self the agony.
>>
>>17565417
Holy fuck, anon
>>
File: Helhest.jpg (38 KB, 320x241) Image search: [Google]
Helhest.jpg
38 KB, 320x241
>>17553811
Got some pretty bad news for you https://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helhest
Could'n find an english version, but hopefully google translate will give you an idea.
>>
>>17545809
Juan the ghost
>>
>>17568130
okay so 1 time I was at a mass, the priest was talking about homosexuality
>being gay is not the problem
>but doing the gay act is

so I stopped being a catholic since i love to suck dicks so much
>>
>>17541579
Black magick is bad magick
>>
File: 7019700b69.jpg (57 KB, 700x311) Image search: [Google]
7019700b69.jpg
57 KB, 700x311
>>17572286
Your message is grieving Blacks.
>>
>>17541151
Usual stuff for Catholics. We're always ready to battle demons.

For real though, my mother keeps a gallon of holy water, she usually smears it on us when we're going for a trip. She also keeps a lemon in a jar full of holy water.. don't ask me why but she does.

We also have a triangle formed by three coins taped to the upper side of the entrance door.
>>
File: Old Moss Beach School House.jpg (1 MB, 1830x1195) Image search: [Google]
Old Moss Beach School House.jpg
1 MB, 1830x1195
>10-12ish years old, staying at my aunt's old beach house
>sitting on couch facing giant wall mosaic of a young boy walking out of the ocean
>admittedly kind of tired, but not asleep or dozing off
>staring into mosaic
>waves begin to move, clouds floating
>aww yiss, cool shit
>boy starts moving
>reaching out to me
>eyes piercing
>OK nope time to leave

I told my dad, and said he wasn't surprised at all, he said ask anyone in the family about the house and they'd all have their stories.

He said his was when he was sleeping on that same couch I was on back in the 80s, suddenly jerked into a nightmare with an old woman chasing him around and around in the house, kept waking up into the dream to the point where he was terrified when he finally woke up.

Says the old rotary phone used to ring all the time with no answer, always used to hear noises from upstairs like party chatter or people moving things around when no one was there, all sorts of shit

Finally the spooky ramped down after my aunt had a big seance and asked the entities to pls go
>>
>>17554022
He can't read anything not in greentext. He's contacted his senator to push a bill that makes mandatory for books to be written in this format.
>>
>>17571647
How is there no google image of that far side comic "Ghost Riders in the Kitchen"?
>>
>15th birthday
>mom takes me and bff to a haunted b&b in prescott AZ
>place is old, kinda cheesy
>basically its like a victorian rip off house, pretty small
>room is tiny as fuck, we all three have to share a full size bed
>bathtub is like an infants tub

back story on the b&b:

>old lady died in the room we were staying in
>her cat got locked in the closet or something
>supposedly cat toys move around the room at night

back to the story

>we all try to spook each other by moving cat toys and pretending we didn't
>i'm a pussy so I am all freaked out all night
>slept in the middle of the bed
>call myself a pussy and my mom yells at me
>couldn't sleep very well, nothing spooky happened anyway
>in the morning we go down to get breakfast
>mom and bff are already downstairs, waiting for me
>i start changing, throw my sweatpants on the bed
>leave the room and realize i forgot my phone
>go back in the room, pants are folded
>the ghost folded my pants for me
>my pants
>my only ghost encounter is a pant-folding old woman with a cat
>>
>>17572914
>bff
Are you a girl
>>
>>17572931
ya

i mean, would it really be "normal" for a mom to sleep with two 15 year old boys in a full size bed?
>>
>>17572952
B&b's make strange bedfellows
>>
>>17572969
can't deny that
>>
Not really spooky, but it's the only real ghost story I have.

>be 10
>staying at grandmas house
>built in 1930's outside of Detroit
>has creepy unfinished basement full of spoopy Halloween and Christmas decorations
>one small corner of basement finished with small bedroom
>fat cunt of an aunt is staying in extra bedroom upstairs
>guesswhogetsghostroom.jpeg
>fuckin' 10 y/o me
>timeskip to 10:30 or whenever I went to bed
>freaked out
>room is decorated like fucking Nixon is still in office
>start smelling cigar smoke
>assume it's my grandpa upstairs
>start hearing German being spoken by a voice I don't recognize
>spooked, but loved ghosts as a kid, so I'm happy that it isn't in my room
>voice stops
>laying in bed thinking I'm a faggot for being so scared
>footsteps
>really? already had the voice and shit you gotta throw in fucking footsteps, faggot ghost
>door creaks open slowly
>nope under my covers
>cowering, would be less afraid to wade through a river of AID's needles at this point
>feel heavy pressure on my foot
>full panic mode, jump out of bed and book it upstairs
>feel something brush my arm as I run out
>slept on couch upstairs

Asked my grandma about it the next day and she tells me "it's just Harvey, he was a nice guy". Found out a couple years later he was a guy my grandparents let stay in their basement for a couple years in the 70's until he hung himself in the unfinished part of the basement. Was from Germany and played accordion. My grandma gave me the accordion and it turned out to be worth a lot of money.
>>
>>17573056
harvey was trying to help you mang
>>
File: 1453685309496.gif (999 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
1453685309496.gif
999 KB, 500x263
Right shit at green text so apologies, this will not be a green text story.
I was 8 years old and was in bed asleep (I had a bunk bed at the time and I use to sleep on the top). I wake up in the middle of the night and roll over so I am no longer facing my wall but looking towards my bedroom door. My room is dark as the lights were off, however my bedroom door was open with a little crack allowing in the light from the hallway (hallway light was always on until mum went bed as my little sis preferred it); when the light dashed in, it phased right through a transparent woman who I found myself to be face to face with (as I am on top bunk and she is about the same height as bunk bed like any other adult). My body becomes like a statue and I freeze in terror, I can't get up to run away because she is in front of the door, and I don't want to scream as I have no fucking idea what she might do. So I roll over and seal my eyes shut and dig my nails into the skin on my leg as this must be a dream, unfortunately it is not as it fucking hurt. I ended up falling asleep digging my nails into my skin hoping to wake up begging that it was a dream. Soz it's long Im bored and got nothing better to do so I told my story in depth, got more stories if /x/ wanna know.
>>
>>17573137
The woman was also a young-ish woman with brown hair and a white dress
>>
>>17540988
Noice
>>
>me and dad looking for something in the attic
>I looked out window and saw a man
>Started waving cause I thought I knew him
>after a while without response I asked dad
>why isnt he waving back?
>who?
>that man out there on the street
>I cant see anyone?
>>
>>17571256
for real bill, take a pill and chill, you shill
>>
>>17541945
What is this fucking faggotry?!?! As much as I hate that expression meself, I know it comes from fucking 4chancre, please leave pally
>>
>>17541052
What did they die of that scared the survivors enough to just dump them all in the same hole?
>>
File: Lake(2)_-_(1).jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
Lake(2)_-_(1).jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
it's quite long, so probably i'll have to split it

>10 years ago, i was 19 years old
>a friend of mine wanted to spend the weekend in his dad's cabin on the lake, like 3h from our town
>saturday morning, we prepare our stuff and pack them in the cars (we use two, one didn't have enough space)
>it's me, him (let's say B), his gf (C), another friend of mine(D), his sister (E) and her bf (F)
>we arrive there for lunch-time, so we bring our stuff inside and prepare something to eat
>the cabin it's far in the forest, there's a little old road that go across the wood
>nearest town it's 20-30 min by car and more than 1h by feet
>lake it's like 5 minute by feet
>we eat and start fucking around, we decide that i sleep on the couch in the living room/kitchen with D while the two couples sleep in two small bedroom
>the cabin is relatively small, there's a little porch, the living room/kitchen, the two bedrooms and a very small bathroom
>after lunch we get to the lake, it's sunny and quite warm, B and D take a bath while me, the girls and F make some joint and drink some beer
>we spend there much of the afternoon
>the place is very quite and peaceful, some nature noise (bird, insects, usual stuff), the lake it's not very big (we could easily swim from one side to another in less than 5-6 minutes)
>we talk, drink, fuck around, we just chill
>for 7 PM (we are all a bit stoned) we get to the house to prepare the dinner. B and his gf want to spend some time alone on the lake and we leave them behind while we prepare the food
>we prepare everything, very hungry
>after more than one hour they're still missing
>i want to call them, my friend are like "jeez leave them alone, probably they are getting laid dude"
>two more hours pass, now it's getting always darker, no signs of them
>we call them on the phone, no answer
>after some call we decide to look for them, me and D go to the lake while F and his gf stay back in case they come back to the house

Cont.
>>
>>17573257
Keep going but boy howdy is it irksome when greentext posters use letters to designate characters. Especially more than 3. I'm not gonna keep referencing the beginning to find out who's doing what when the story looks like something from Sesame Street.

Why don't people just use names? Downright irksome is what it is.
>>
>>17573257
ya pls use names, fuck
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
>get to the lake, all it's weirdly silent
>now it's night, but there's full moon so we can clearly see the lake and all the shores
>no sign of them anywhere
>we start calling out them, very loudly
>no answer
>i'm getting worried
>suddendly we hear someone calling my name also very loudly, the sound comes from the other side of the lake
>"Alan! Alan!"
>it's B's voice
>we call him back
>the moment we start to yell B's name, everything go silent again
>wut.jpg
>D's phone ring, it's F
>"come back guys, B and C are here"
>D just stare at me, freezed
>i don't understand what's happening, he explain me what happened
>"the house is behine and there's no way we can hear B here, the voice come from the opposite direction"
>now we're starting to panic
>the "B" noise start again, now coming closer around the lake
>jeez
>we run like hell, D just throw his phone on the ground
>we reach the house in like 2 minutes
>neither D and i are runner, we are lazy and slow, but we sprinted like fucking usain bolt
>we are visibly shocked, heavy breath and scared like shit
>B and her gf are there, they get to the cabin like 10 minutes later after we left, a lot before we heard the noise
>basically they were exploring the wood on the other side of the lake, then they get lost and it started to get dark. they walked a bit without knowing to go, then they found again the lake and managed to find the way home, also B lost his phone
>we explain to the other what happened, everyone in there get very nervous about it
>they understand we're not joking because we're pale and we are a bit shaking out of nervous
>there's some douchebag in the wood fucking around, maybe he will just leave
>the girls want to go away, me and D agree
>B and F don't want to go, they take some flashlight and go outside to see if there's someone around
>B takes his dad's old rifle that's hided in closet, he knows how to use it 'cause when he was a kid his dad teached him how to shoot

CONT.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (23 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
23 KB, 362x372
>>17541142
this reminds me of one time I was on camera with a girl

>I was like 20 or some shit
>I was on the computer having a webcall or whatever the fuck is called
>I was on the room where my mother passed away (more recently my grandpa)
>coincidentaly the same room where I once saw my supposedly witch grandmother summon something on a girl that's a family member
>I've talked about it on mexithreads earlier
>anyways, I was sitting on a chair, laptop on a table and the room I was in has 2 doors
>one one the front and one on the right side, wich has almost always been closed with several objects blocking the way
>I was sitting with my back towards said door
>so we were talking, havin' a good laugh
>we weren't doing anything kinky but I had just the light on the adjacent room on, so it was semi-dark in the main one
>she suddenly says to me, hey, who is that, your aunt?
>and I'm like what the fuck are you talking about
>she says yeah, a woman past behind you
the room is small and I was alone and obviously it had passed by the boarded door
>tell her about the door
>she's like nuh-uh, I'm yu-uh
>she fucking freaked out needles to say
>mFUCKINGfw
>>
>>17573268
letters for me are faster
>>
>>17573268
they're lazy
>>
>>17573322
writing is for the reader, not the writer. l2communicate
>>
File: tumblr_o2wtipXZtE1r70le6o1_500.jpg (37 KB, 500x527) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2wtipXZtE1r70le6o1_500.jpg
37 KB, 500x527
>>17573316
>they go outside, leave for 20 minutes and come back again
>"jeez guys, we have to get the fuck out"
>basically they took a look around the house, then they took the path the bring to the lake but heard something moving in the trees
>they called my name thinking that maybe i followed them
>then someone or something, using something that sounded like B's voice, called them back with my name
>B and F were together, so they stared each other for a second and sprinted like hell to the house
>now we are all freaked out, we all just want to go away
>"guys the keys"
>the car's keys were in a bag that we left on the shore, along with some towel and other useless stuff
>rekt.jpg
>no one want to go to the lake to take them
>outside now it's fucking silent, like before on the lake
>my phone ring
>B's number
>we are in the living-room, freezed
>the ring goes on
>"jeez anon, answer"
>i do
>silence
>"Alan?"
>again with B's voice
>i'm too shocked to answer, B is in fucking front of me
>the girls start to panic, one of them is crying
>i just close the call, the guys lock the main door
>my phone ring again, this time D number, i don't answer
>we hear some noise outside
>like footstep, but heavier than an average human being
>the girl stop crying, now we are all silent
>someone is walking around the cabin, and scratching against the walls
>"Alan!"
>this time is super loud, coming right from outside the house
>god
>meanwhile F calls the police, they say that it will take a bit to get here because the road is not very good, but they'll be here soon as possible
>we don't see a shit outside, it's just too dark and there's no lighting outside
>the scratch it's getting louder and heavier, someone outside now it's quietly saying my name
>we decide to get closed in the bathroom, only room without windows so one can break in from there
>bathroom is fucking small, we are packed like shit
>the sound stop
>also the voice
>we hear a sound of broken glass
CONT.
>>
>>17573380
>someone got in, and now is slowly walking in the kitchen
>it take plate, glasses and forks on the ground
>we are in the bathroom, freezed and packed, my claustrophobia is getting me crazy
>the girls are pale and shaking like hell
>B is in front of the door, the rifle point right to the door
>we are between B and the girls
>someone throw the table in kitchen against the floor, with an incredibly strength
>heavy breathing
>"Alan?"
>this time the voice is louder, inhuman. very low, like a chimp trying to speak. well i don't know how and if chimps talk, but in that moment i tought about a chimp or a gorilla
>scratching on bathroom's door
>door is locked, but probably won't last long if someone with that strength want to break in
>it start slamming on the door
>always stronger and faster
>the door is a old wooden one, so not very strong
>"fuck, i had enough"
>B open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaurs
>>
>be me
>be 2 hours ago
>listening to Giles corey for astral projection
>nothing happens
>wait, there is a fucking glowing flying orb in the other side of the door(its glassed)
>think it may be the reflection of the lights from the street
>no lights coming from there cuz there is no more light but that spot
>keep staring at it
>be me freezed
>it disappears
>won't sleep tonight
>>
>>17573396
You bastard
>>
>>17541158
i feed my chickens whenever i get up. why in the name of fuck would you feed them at 1am? normal chickens are perched and sleeping at 1am.
>>
>>17573396
spoopy
>>
>>17569564
you almost got raped by a homeless dude.
>>
>>17555317
I keked too much*
>>
>>17572952
>>17572931

Excuse me, but girls do not go on 4chan. They are too smart for that.
>>
>>17573396
Well thats the best that couldve come from there. Holy shit do you even grammaphon?
>>
Cbf to greentext this. It isn't really that spoopy but just kinda weird. Lived in a big house about 10 years ago when i was 11. On weekends I'd stay up late at night and watch Foxtel all night (Australian satellite TV). Next to the TV there was a fireplace. Above it hung a huge framed photo of mum and dad at their wedding. I'm up late one night when the photo gets somehow thrown across the room and shatters. The hook on the back was still in tact, same with the hooks on the wall it hung from. Shortly after that, dad got charged with some stuff that happened 20 years ago which ended in my parents divorce.

The house was pretty haunted anyway, so things getting thrown and knocked/moved wasn't uncommon, just seems like an odd coincidence that the wedding photo breaks just before their divorce
>>
File: Ghost-Breakdance.jpg (19 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Breakdance.jpg
19 KB, 540x429
... Why is any of this scary? If I saw ghost or weird shit happened I'd ask why the ghost or whatever is doing it? If said ghost wanted to hurt me, well fuck... I guess I couldn't do anything about it. Dead children and mauled people aren't scary.
>"the fuck happened to your face bro?"
>"I was cutting down a tree. My wife had been giving me a hard time about it and so I was cutting it down when I fell and impaled my face on the buzzsaw."
>"Shit bro, I'm sorry.."
>"It's okay. Scaring pussy ass niggas has cheered me up."
>>
>>17575189
Any family that's dead? Uncle, aunt etc? Could be the dead relative had known about it before you did and got angry?
>>
>>17541162
Air pressure 2spooky
>>
>>17575230
Mum says she thinks it was her late aunt that did it. Because she would also have dreams where said aunt would tell her to leave my dad in the weeks leading up to the divorce.
>>
>>17575245
Plausible. I don't believe we're just biological beings, that when we die, rot and turn into bones. If we were, why would nature allow us to think and feel. Animals are driven solely by instinct. We are driven by more.

So, my theory is that we're bound by the universe. Energies that we have yet to discover and measure. And when we die, that energy breaks it's fleshy shell and is released. Some choose to become a part of the field that protects this planet, others feel that their lives were cut too short. Unfinished business. They stay to set things straight. Good and bad.

Your mother's aunt probably stayed to protect her. And it's likely that she would be the cause of the divorce or the pebble that set things in motion.
>>
>>
>>17573396
kek
>>
>>17573396
Fuck my ass
>>
I gotta story, but fuck greentexts.

So my neighbor asks me one day if I want to work with him up at a rich dudes cabin up in the mountains for a weekend. $120/day was worth it at that age so I said fuck it and agree. They had a guest house that I slept in and that place gave me the fucking spooks something fierce. One night I was sleeping and woke up around 5 AM after having a dream about getting choked and after I awoke I still had this feeling in my throat that I was just choked. A little freaked out, I just let it go and went back to bed until I had to get up. Well the next night I woke up around the same time and just heard static. I couldn't open my eyes or move or anything, and I had the feeling that someone or something is watching me. I'm freaking out in my mind at this point and the static just keeps getting louder and louder until finally, it suddenly stops and I can open my eyes. I never slept there again, fuck that. It's nothing major, just some odd shit happening in the woods.
>>
>>17558927
Maybe a big possum?
>>
>>17565293
Are you seriously asking why the number 13 is considered bad luck?
>>
This might not be that scary to most people and most might not believe but not long ago I went to a state park called high falls. My brother found thus place on Instagram and we wanted to go. No one took us so that night we snuck out and walked two counties to get there. It was about 7 or 8 i n the morning but we got there alive. When we got there we found this abandoned water plant made in 1902. There was a fence around it and it said keep out but we walked all that way so I was going in. We got in and there was 3 buildings. We went in the first, nothing interesting, second one connected to the third one but there was no floor, third one we find a tunnel that goes underground, keep in mind that it is dark as fuck out so we can't see shit without our lights. We go into the tunnel and there is a drop off about 10 feet from the entrance. We find a way down we start from there. We get about 100 ft in and that's when it jappens. We here this blood curdleling scream cone the entrance and my light Is on my phone and it is on 60% then my phone just dies and we are thrown into pitch black. I feel this tremendous force in my back that knocks me 10ft away. My brother gets his light working then we run like hell...
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 635x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 635x765
>>17541945
Kill yourself
>>
>>17576109

I too live in GA bro, and have seen the same buildings, even tagged one of them.
>>
>be me
>move to a new flat to live alone for school
>late at night the power goes out, i go outside to check, and it looks like only my place lost power
>think it's an electricity problem
>continue the night with lighting a candle and reading a book
>the candle fire starts to flicker
>i check if a window is open or something
>All windows are closed and all doors
>i take my phone to check the internet what does that mean
>as soon as i read that it could be a spirit the power gets back and the candle fire dies
>freak out, and deside to go out for a walk
>>
There's a little entity (I suspect that it was once feminine) runnin' upstairs in my house. I live in a neighbor that use to be a military quarter, with barracks around the place. My House is the oldest of the street, Once was part of the militairy complex (A high graded house or something)

This freaking lil spirit annoy me sometimes.
I suspect that there are other people down there, but who know? They just run all over the place (Kinda like cats) But there no cats upstairs. I love thoses stuff.

Pic related : One of my coat. The last owner had less chance then me. Sniper Head Shot.
>>
> Be me
>be about 15
>listening to music in living room
>open door to glass cabinet to turn cassette around because It's finished
>shut glass cabinet door
>see reflection in glass cabinet door of elder brother standing behind me with bruised face and black eyes
>turn around, nothing
>NOPE
>Tell mother
>Mother cries and tells me she had twins and one of them died at child birth
>had to be pulled out with grips leaving bruising on face
>double NOPE
>>
>>17576356

you seem cool
>>
>>17576550
Thanks. Got some other view of the jacket.
>>
At least he didn't suffered.
>>
Okay fuck it I’ll share a story too, this one takes place in my grandma’s farm, long story short a huge ass farm in the middle of nowhere, she lives there with my grandpa and my great uncle had a house not so far away from my grandma’s, as years went by he was pretty old and couldn’t even get up his bed this is where I come in the story, that time I was there visiting and my grandma had the routine of checking on the old man at around midnight every night just to check if he was still on his bed and all that (he used to fall from it by moving around)
>Grandma asks me during the day that if I could go check on great uncle around midnight just to see if everything’s alright
>Time goes by flying and I didn’t notice, its 3:20 or so AM already, I already promised my grandma that I would take a look so fuck it here goes nothing
>Its pitch dark and I have a shitty flashlight walking right into the darkness of the night, I’ve never been a scary guy so I just chill and walk staring into the sky and how beautiful it is when there’s no city lights around
>Finally get to the house, its fucking big, I see light inside I guess it was my grandma that left the lights on
>Come in to check, he’s still awake just chilling there staring at the ceiling.

Cont. 1/2
>>
>>17576617
>Start chatting with him for a bit, he asks stuff about the past and what not he was senile already (he was probably around 97 years old or so)
>Asks a lot of farm related stuff to which I just replied that yeah everything was fine and all that
>It probably was around 4 am and I’m like “alright, time for me to leave and for you to rest” he said thanks for visiting him and all that
He only had a lamp light that you could see from the outside of the house, old ass that barely had electricity.
>I’m about to turn the lights off so I could go to home to rest too
>”Hey Anon, wait a second before you leave…”
>”What is it Uncle”
>”Since you’re leaving, can you say to that guy in black in the back to leave with you… he’s been watching me all day now and I don’t like him”
>I literally froze for a second there, turned around to check but there was nothing there.
>”H-huh, sure uncle I’ll try to take him with me”
>”Thank you anon”
I turned the lamp off, and I shit you not sprinted the hell out of there, went to my house with this weird feeling on me, I got home and try to sleep, took me a long time to finally fall sleep.
Next morning I see grandma crying in the kitchen when I woke up “Grandma what happened”, “Your great uncle passed away last night Anon”
To this day I feel a little guilty about leaving the old man on his own there with whatever was there after him, I’m sorry I wasn’t brave enough to be there with you Uncle.

2/2
>>
>>17576620
Shit Anon, you ran away from death.
>>
>>17540941
Why do I feel a overwhelming urge to punch it in the face?
>>
File: 1449415160288.jpg (16 KB, 302x300) Image search: [Google]
1449415160288.jpg
16 KB, 302x300
>>17576620
dats one 4 da spooperz alright
>>
>>17573380
Fuck.
>>
>>17573396
Fuck.
>>
>>17575542
That might be a runner up for shittiest creepypasta I've ever read, aside from the ones that are written by retards and full of grammar errors and missing words.
>>
>>17569389
Something similar happened to me. My grandparents and I were staying at my aunt's house. Bedtime, grandpa goes to sleep on the couch, and my grandma and I share my cousins's room. My cousin was 3-4 at the time, and she had an assload of annoying, loud toys all on a shelf taking up the whole wall. At 3 am I'm woken up by every toy on the shelf lighting up and making noise at the same time. My grandma beside me wakes up, sees it too, and we're looking at each other like "wat". Went on for a minute or two and they all went silent again.

One toy, ok sure, it might be broken or something. But this was 20+, and it wasn't a dream, grandma saw it too. Weird.
>>
>>17576594
Why do you have a dead man's jacket?
>>
>>17545809
Sounds like a friendly hobgoblin m8
>>
File: IMG_20150708_103601.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150708_103601.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Happened to me last summer.

>working as an intern in at law library
> library has floors and floors of old law books that are only accessible to staff
> to save energy the library places motion sensor lights on these floors.
> these lights only turn on the main walkway lights; does not turn on the lights on the individual stacks (library term for isles)
> to turn on the lights in the stacks you literally have to flip a switch on shelf otherwise you'll be looking for books in the dar,
> get assignment from supervisor to find specific types of book from central amercia
> books located on floor where no one ever goes be pitch plack before the automatic isle lighs turn on
> find stack where books are housed and turn on light of stack
>spend like two minutes looking for book; find it with no problem
> go turn to off light stack lightswitch
> notice chair in main walkway
> WTF, well no matter gonna leave anyway
> switch stack light off
> start walking away
> realize that the floor is brighter than normal
> do second take of floor
>realize that every stack on floor has had their light switch turned on
> there be like over eight stacks on this one floor
> quickly run through floor and switch all the lights off and get the fuck out of there.

Told my supervisor. Said that floor always gave him the creeps, hence why he had me get the book. Dick.

Pic related
>>
This one is from back in 2012
>October 16th
>muh 17th birthday
>two friends and I decide to stay at my family cabin by the Iowa River for the weekend.
>my family and I spend the night there at least once a month, so I know the place like the back of my hand (my dad started building it when I was 6, and finished when I was 8).
>around 2 AM on Saturday night
>friends and I decide to stroll along the road to a nearby pond (>1 mile, 15 minute walk), and stargaze in the grass (we all dig astronomy, so we like doing this kind of shit).
>set out on the gravel road
>about 10 minutes pass without much happening
>hear faint rustling innawoods nearby
>meh, probably just a deer
>rustlingintensifies.jpg
>Dafuq is that?
>get this; something with stubby legs and long ass arms comes walking out onto the road on all fours
>we freeze
>all three flashlights all on this thing about ~30 feet in front of us
>IT FUCKING VANISHES
>not like a sudden POP kind of vanish, more like a 'fade away' kind of vanish
>we get the fuck back to the cabin, lock the door, and spend the night watching Young Frankenstein while keeping our eyes glued to the door.
>>
i want to have sex with a ghost
>>
This isnt much but I still havent been able to explain this shit.
Back when I was around 13-14 we lived in this house where had two bathrooms, one which was connected to a room, and another that was right in between two rooms. (Which my brother and I chose). One night, I was in my room with the door open, just staring out at nothing. As i was staring out I saw the bathroom light go on. Of course, I'm there thinking its my brother and I just didnt see him. Well, that wouldve made sense if his door wasnt fucking closed. I also realized that the bathroom light was a lot brighter than usual, and the door was still open without any noises coming out. After about 2 minutes the light turns off, and nobody walks out. No noises, nothing. Freaked me the fuck out.
>>
I have no ghost stories of my own, but my grandmother's sister says the house she lived in in Missouri was haunted and that she would sometimes walk into rooms and see apparitions of 19th-century women having a tea party. Apparently they would just smile at her politely and vanish after a few seconds.
>>
>>17545290
I ain't turning up shit.
>>
>>17573322

Then stop sharing your shitty stories if you can't take two minutes out of your life to write names so people can actually follow the story.
>>
>>17576356

Does your neighbor charge a lot for living in him/her?
>>
>Be very young (I mean like 5-6 years old)
>My mom and I are sitting in the hallway, and she's teaching me how to tie shoelaces since I was getting too old for velcro
>The hallway connects to the livingroom and kitchen, the hallway is quite long, with a closet in the other end
>I remember sitting with my back to the kitchen, facing down the long hallway, mom is sitting opposite me with back to hallway
>The door to the closet was open, since my mom was cleaning when I asked her to teach me to tie shoelaces
>I rememeber seeing the coats in the very back of the closet start parting, like someone was hiding behind them peeking out
>My mom looked behind her into the closet when she saw my attention kept being drawn there
>Phone rings, mom goes to answer, I stay there because she says she'll be right back
>I kept looking into the closet at the end of the hallway, trying to see anything basically
>All of a sudden I see a pale face kind of appearing in the darkness between the coats that had been parted
>Mom comes back, the pale face just blends back into the darkness, and mom of course doesn't see anything
>I tell her what I saw, she says I was imagining things, finishes teaching me how to tie the shoelaces
>Mom goes to get dinner, I go to the closet, kinda scared, look through the closet, check behind the coats, nothing there
>Get yelled at by mom for "making a mess" with the coats
>Later that night I hear dad kind of chastising my mom about how they have to keep the closet locked at all times
>Their bedroom was next to mine, and we had thin walls, this convo was late at night, so they probably thought I was sleeping
>>
>>17579046
Cont.
I was scared of the closet door for most of my childhood, when I left my bedroom at night to use the bathroom that was in the middle of the hallway, I'd always feel like something was reaching out to me from the closet (even when the door was closed and locked, which it always was).
I asked my dad about the closet, and he flat-out refused to tell me why the closet door was kept locked, until I was 17 years old.

He finally told me the story of how when we moved into the house (I was 1 and my sister was 3 at this point), he had discovered a hatch to a small attic above the closet.
He hadn't known about it since the lock to the closet door had been broken off which meant the closet door hadn't been opened for about 4 years (last resident).

He removed the door, put in another door without a lock and just a regular doorhandle.
One day he was hauling up the small hatch to store some old things us kids didn't use anymore up there.
He said the air up there went from regular room temperature to being cold enough to see his own breath in about a minute.
He said he felt a really bad feeling, like someone was about to attack him (dad was ex-special forces, had seen plenty of combat).
He claimed that feeling was stronger than any fight or flight he'd felt even in war.
>>
>>17579047
Cont.He turned to go down the ladder, and he felt something grab his shirt from the back, literally lift him off the ground (dad is 6'3 and 230 pounds of muscle, ex-military, currently firefighter).
Then whatever held him let him go, sending him falling down the hatch, legs catching in the ladder, so he fell headfirst onto the floor anf gooot knocked out.

Dad had yelled when he was first grabbed, so my mom was already by the closet door when dad came tumbling down.
She said she saw his legs dangle above the hatch when he was suddenly dropped.

Dad said that mom had looked up the hatch after checking on my dad, and she had seen a black form move to the hatch, almost like it was looking down on them.
It was so big it completely blocked any view of the attic, just the hatch and then darkness.
Mom threw the ladder away from the hatch, slammed the hatch shut, dragged dad out of the closet, slammed the closet door and then just sat there with him knocked out and her crying.
Later that day dad bought another door, this one with a big lock.

And that is about it, might seem disjointed, but this is what I can recall from about 15+ years ago.
>>
>>17545286
It's that dickhead from spongebob that you shouldnt say 3 words to
>>
>>17540967
Except for all the threads for ghost stories where these exact complaints happen. I swear, you fags are the same as /qa/, youtube, and leddit. Always trying to be meta or some shit and be complaining.
>>
File: tumblr_n1qu76phPn1ts9xvyo1_1280.png (408 KB, 1026x838) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1qu76phPn1ts9xvyo1_1280.png
408 KB, 1026x838
>be about 8
>my family owns a supposedly haunted bar/inn
>it's haunted by some small girl
>we were having a get together
>everybody else was in the other room
>think to myself how cool it would be to have a ghost friend
>spend st least 10 minutes in the other room trying to contact this kid saying stuff like "Is there anybody here?", stuff like that
>all of a sudden there's a crash in the other room
>turns out the little brat knocked a lamp off of a counter in the room with the adults
>mfw I completely missed the chance to see paranormal spooky shit happen

I'm still pissed to this very day
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 689x448) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 689x448
>>17546013
I went to one of those ghost walks in dc and they said to do the same thing

All it was was a mannequin in a window
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 770x869) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 770x869
>>17565324
>today was his deads anniversary
Holy fuck I love non-native English speakers
>>
File: 1460392186251.jpg (241 KB, 1600x988) Image search: [Google]
1460392186251.jpg
241 KB, 1600x988
>be me
>I am the main character in this story
>I am myself and not anyone else
>neighbor is a elderly black woman who used to be a prison guard
>very old and very nice to my family and would even take care of my little brothers when my parents would get home from work late
>always fed us, gave us snacks, and let us play in her backyard
>to pay her back, we always offered money but she would never accept it but she would take food when we grilled some outside
>Christmas comes around (2015 Christmas)
>we dont hear from her
>remember she would say she was thinking of visiting her daughters
>we all assume thats where she is
> time passes, we still dont see her on New Years or weeks after that
>we get scared and wonder why she hasnt been back
>it is almost February and my little brothers claim that they see her through the windows just waving at them
>this wasnt creepy cause she would always do this
>get home one day from school
>look up to her house
>light turns on and see a shadow in her window
>the blind opens and I see her just standing there staring at me with the most serious face
>wave at her and give a friendly smile
>she waves back and closes the blinds
>I notice that the mail has been stacking up on her mailbox
>think nothing of it
>few days later, police arrive and asks my family if we have seen her around
>tell him that we've seen her several times waving at us
>he tells us her family hasnt seen her in months
>they end up going into her house after no one answers the door, as a precaution that something happened to her
>a few hours later see a body being taken out
>we all get scared shitless cause she was our nanny
>police tells us by the look on her body, she has been dead in her house for almost 2 months
>ofw she has been dead before Christmas, New Years, AND the times we saw her on the windows
>shit bricks and pray for her
>>
>>17579598
You might have succeeded without the picture. Idiot.

>>17579608
Sad story bro.

>yfw the thing waving back was either a ghost or her killer, still living in the house
>>
>>17547747
Shit mang me too
>>
File: rintamamiestalo-484x330.jpg (47 KB, 484x330) Image search: [Google]
rintamamiestalo-484x330.jpg
47 KB, 484x330
Random shit that happened in our house, somewhere before and after 2010. Type of detached house build after the Second World War for the families of soldiers who fought in the battlefront.
These happened usually when i was alone.
> Small kids running around and giggling upstairs (stepgrandma heard it too one time)
>Faucets in wc and kitchen goes on full preassure for no reason
>Upstairs doors opening and closing
> Footsteps on stairs from upstairs down

I had my room in 2nd floor.
> Wake up middle of nights, feel like somebody's watching
> Hear weak sounds downstairs (music, talking, etc)
> Somebody just standing behind my door (wasn't really)
> Kids running around and giggling in masterbedroom (only thin wall between it and my bedroom)
Many times when I slept in basemet (hot summers, much more pleasant to sleep in basement)
> Hear faint footsteps coming down the stairs (stairs made fully of concrete)
> Wake up middle of the night, feeling watched
> Computer or phones light go on without logical reason
> Something crawls on the floor, out of my sight
> Never feel alone

One time our freaky neighbour boy (friend with my stepbrother) came to our house. I heard front door open and close. Went to check and that goddamn kid just stares me. I said to him that my brother is not home, he still stared at me for a while then got out.

Pic somehow related. House looked a lot like that.
>>
>>17571321
Your mom told you this story?
>>
I have a story that my step moms grandma and her sisters used to tell everyone. If anyone is lurkin I'll post it
>>
>>17559451
>"But soft,
is that some kinda gay retard through yonder window breaks?
>Moot is in the Weebo and OP is a faggot "
>>
>>17580263
do it
>>
>>17580275
Okay well back in the day (I'm not too sure how long ago) my great grandma used to rent a house with her family. She was around 75-80 when she used to tell this story so it must've been a fairly long time since. She would tell us about the kitchen door opening and closing while they were in there and how the front porch swing would be swinging when they would come home from school and no one was home. One story in particular though was one I will always remember because it had some very negative outcomes on the land there.
When they had first rented this place they were told about an old Asian man and his family living there and often they would find old Chinese books in their closet and even though they would box them up new ones would appear. They also had this door that for the life of them they couldn't open so they just left it. Part 1
>>
>>17580300
Part 2
There was supposedly and older Asian man that would walk around by the kitchen and a child that would be upstairs (the source of the books). They stayed there for idk how long but eventually moved out. Once the new renters came along they decided to bust down this old door that couldn't be open and apparently they found this room full of old Chinese decor and basically everything in it was oriental. They also found lit candles all around and freshly made bedding like someone had been living in that room. I'm not sure how long after they opened it the house burned down and everything they tried to rebuild over the site burned down also ( Burger King and another household) for multiple years after. Not sure what became of it after but I'm fairly sure one building hasn't been burnt and is still there. Not overly spooky but paranormal for sure
>>
>>17569565
????
>>
>>17561721
Underrated post
>>
Not spooky but kind of funny

>be me
>be 8y/o
>i'm that weird kid that likes paranormal stuff or related to
> female friend was a ghost/esoteric freak as well, but she was full into it back then(she's passed through serious ghost shit a few times)
>be us, other peers too . she gets us to play ouija
>wtf is that
>"you can talk to dead ppl with it"
>"uh ok femanon"
>but thankfully it wasn't the real ouija and instead of that we made a circle holding our hands and focusing on speak to ghosts
>she says we're gonna talk with her father(its dead)
>some of us giggle while doing it because dumbest shit ever

FF to some days
>be me amazed of ouija stuff and that shit
>start browsing sites with ouija-related stuff
>get pretty obsessed with that
>be us trying to speak to ghosts without a table(even though i knew we needed one) and i know it won't work but keep going for the lulz
>at this point i draw pentagram stars on my hands
>be so dumb that i talk about this stuff in catechesis lessons
>nothing really happened but i remember one day i said to my mother when she picked my up from catechesis:"look mum i made the ouija thing hahaha"
>be my mom with the widest poker face
>ANON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT , DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS ALL THAT ABOUT?
>"haha yes femanon taught me how to"
>she did nothing waiting for me to stop that phase for myself (remember i'm fucking 8 years)
>some weeks later i made a letter
>it explained what ouija was about, textually:"one does the ouija thing when they are on the edge of a roof from a building and jump off"
>my sister discovers the letter and show it to my mother
>my mother starts yelling at me: " ANON WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS VERY BAD DID YOU KNOW THE DEVIL IS BAD-blablablablabla
>be me laughing my ass off internally
>my mother takes me to see the headmistress of my school
>"anon why did write these things?"
>"i dont really know"
>"did you know that you might-blablabla

0 fucks were given
>>
>>17580506
Okay i noticed i typed table instead of board(english not 1st language)
>>
File: fwig.jpg (22 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
fwig.jpg
22 KB, 422x422
>>17580506
>>
>>17579048
>>17579047
>>17579046
Jeezus anon, your memory is a lot like one of mine. Except mine was a trap door to the basement. I can elaborate if you want.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.