[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid Dreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: lucid-dreaming.png (142 KB, 650x431) Image search: [Google]
lucid-dreaming.png
142 KB, 650x431
X how can I escape reality and have a lucid dream.
>>
>>17540644
1. Keep a dream journal, this will help you remember dreams and recognise recurring themes. Write in it as soon as you wake up and jot down all the details.

2. Perform reality checks on a regular basis - Whenever you remember to, perform a reality check, look at your hands, study them, count the amount of fingers, ask yourself if they are real and whether you are dreaming.

3. Question reality, question everyday happenings and whether they are real or not, meet up with someone you haven't seen in a while? Reality check. Find something out of place? Reality check. Do something awkward? Reality check. Scared? Reality check. All these will help you to discover you're lucid in a dream.

4. Once you're in a lucid dream it can be easy to lose it and wake up, the main rule to follow is that you remain calm, if you get too excited your brain will wake you up. If you feel yourself losing the dream fall backwards and try to conjure up another dreamworld, it should help solidify the dream reality.

5. Practice, you will get better at lucid dreaming in time, but you have to be consciously working on reality checks and keeping a dream journal.

6. If you discover a theme in your dreams, such as a recurring character, object, place, or event, use it as a reality check, ingrain it in your mind that that is a theme you dream about and perform a reality check whenever that happens.

7. Have fun.
>>
Whenever i try to wake up in a dream i get like paralyzed and my whole body is stuck for like 5 seconds but im awake

What am i doing wrong
>>
>>17540644
Use the dream thread, newfag. >>17515303
>>
>>17540687
You're getting too excited and your mind is waking up to reality before your body has a chance to, hence the sleep paralysis. Calm down and take it as it comes.
>>
>>17540681
Is it possible to have dream intercourse.
>>
>>17540719
??? don't know M8
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.