[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I need the help of this board. My current girlfriend witnessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 1200x1600
Ok I need the help of this board. My current girlfriend witnessed something strange yesterday night. She was smoking when her best friend,who was staying at her house for a sleepover called her to the Window. This window gives the sight to the street from the image I attached to this thread. They saw a man with a dark hoodie crossing the street multiple times for seemingly no reason. Suddenly he stopped moving in the middle of the street and stood there for a while motionless. A few minutes later a car drove with full speed through this street and had to make a full barking because the man didn't even bother to move his ass. As soon as the car stopped one feet away from the man the man disappeared instantly into nothingness. The car driver simply sped off and my girlfriend and her Friend were shocked because of the fact that there isn't a logical explanation for that. My question is : have you ever experienced something similar ? Btw. They don't do drugs so hallucinating is unlikely
>>
File: 1448260201383.jpg (52 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1448260201383.jpg
52 KB, 256x256
>>17540507
sounds like someone hasn't been taking their meds again
>>
>>17540507
Possibly a spirit, but most likely a weird hobo on drugs walking in the street
>>
>>17540519
Yeah but this doesn't explains why he suddenly Disappeared. She described it like a glitch in video game. In one frame he was there and in the next one he was gone :/
>>
>>17540507
I really wouldn't lose any sleep over this OP.

Firstly it was dark and the person was wearing dark clothes and your friends were looking at the street from a distance.

The car driver reacted to the person by breaking, so there was obviously someone there. No doubt they sped off fast for the same reason they were going fast in the first place. E.g. late or w/e.

The person pacing across the road was most likely drunk, on drugs, etc. These types of 'crazy' people are common in any urban area. When nearly hit, he probably just moved off without being noticed.

TL;DR: Drunk/high or mentally ill person wearing dark clothes on a dark night was nearly hit by an irresponsible driver who sheepishly hurried off.
>>
File: forrest_gump_all_i_have_to_say.jpg (53 KB, 768x599) Image search: [Google]
forrest_gump_all_i_have_to_say.jpg
53 KB, 768x599
>>17540507
Since its in germany (Krefeld sign left)

Regugees are the only plausibel answer here...
>>
>>17540507
>She was smoking
>>
>she was smoking
dropped
>>
>>17540513

Spaghett!

U just got spooked.
>>
>>17540553
/pol/ isn't welcome here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.