[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/, gimme the best way you know of to Astral Project, with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 20080908_0525.jpg (305 KB, 531x575) Image search: [Google]
20080908_0525.jpg
305 KB, 531x575
/x/, gimme the best way you know of to Astral Project, with all the wizards that inhabit this board , surely there's one that has a means to do this pretty easily, right?
>>
>>17540442
>easily
Effort or go home
>>
>>17540442
Dunno, i started doing it by accident. Heaven is like your living in a kaleidoscope and hell is a pretty unpleasant place.
>>
>>17540445
I'm willing to put effort into it, when I typed easily I moreso meant straightforward, that was my bad.
>>
>>17540442
I recommend you to throw the wizard and astral shit away before doing it. There are a couple "shortcuts" that can act like trampolines for this; one is sleep paralysis and the other is lucid dreaming.

You can force a sleep paralysis by staying completely still while you're trying to sleep. Take special care with swallowing and with your eyebrow muscles, and let your thoughts drift.

Ignore any itching or spasm, it's your brain checking your reaction. Once you get to sleep paralysis you can use any "astral projection" skill you want, it'll work as long as you don't get freaked out by the shit you're seeing/hearing.

The other method is simple as well, learn to lucid dream, you only need to get a reality check and a dream diary. While dreaming let yourself fall backwards and you'll trigger a disembodied experience outside the dream, it's something related to vertigo.
>>
>>17540442
You have to learn to meditate,and be able to keep a still mind"no thoughts" for a least 20 mins,then you use your intent to project.takes time and you have to be a grown up?
>>
File: Jean_Dodal_Tarot_trump_18.jpg (95 KB, 213x395) Image search: [Google]
Jean_Dodal_Tarot_trump_18.jpg
95 KB, 213x395
red backs are dangerous anon, a bad portent indeed!

travel in your dreams anon

the dreamlands await you
>>
>>17540442
yeah; i know a simple way. easier and much more reliable than LD or sleep paralysis. Not gonna share tho
>>
>>17540503
You fucking drunkard!
>>
>>17540504
Don't be a poopy. I've been trying to do the top method and I've been able to get to vibration a few times. But I haven't left yet
>>
>>17540442
Iam a astral master,ask me anything.
>>
>>17540442
DMT.
>>
File: 2b8545549.jpg (67 KB, 901x594) Image search: [Google]
2b8545549.jpg
67 KB, 901x594
OP, I'm in your home.

Right now.
>>
>>17540478
Not OP, but how long does it take for sleep paralysis to kick in and what should I expect to feel? I've gotten to a point where my hands feel numb but that's it.
>>
>>17541436
With the "stay still" method it's fast as long as you completely stay STILL (not moving any muscle consciously), also, the closer you are to fall asleep the faster it is (the tricky part is to not fall asleep) to help with that just focus into random thoughts and let them drift.

The first thing you feel is a beep sound and then immediately the vibrations through your whole body, cold and difficulty breathing (if you get too nervous you won't be able to breathe, and you'll end up getting out).

Also, sometimes there's pain, in my case i feel like my nape is about to break into pieces during the whole thing. I've met other people who also feel pain in other parts of the body, and people who don't feel any pain at all.
>>
>>17541544
>beep sound

for me it sounds like a 3 year old with a pegboard is trying to mix old DSL connection noises on his shitty 30 dollar mixboard

sometimes I hear actual music, is breddy cool
>>
>>17541721
True ive heard that wierd radio frequency noises on plenty occassions of astral projecting
>>
>>17541740
they'll usually be accompanied by bright lights and flashes in my experience
>>
File: Raising-Your-Vibration.jpg (87 KB, 768x661) Image search: [Google]
Raising-Your-Vibration.jpg
87 KB, 768x661
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php

Go wild.

There's too many of these threads. I'm going to post a general ap thread, and then this will be the end of these "How do I ap?" threads. Kapeesh?
>>
File: Untitled.png (714 KB, 908x630) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
714 KB, 908x630
Test
>>
>>17541436
As someone who has tried this before, it goes alot like this
>Take a piss
>Get in bed
>Get comfy
>Swallow once or twice to be sure not to do it while trying
>Try being still for as long as possible
>After about twenty minutes of nothing you realize nothing is happening so you roll over and fall asleep normally
Every time.
>>
>>17540478
Holy shit I think I accidentally went into sleep paralysis without realising, I was at first trying to meditate but couldnt keep a clear head so I let my thoughts drift and was staying completely still ignoring itchy feelings... Then I started to feel weird so I opened my eyes and looked at the roof and it was kinda moving around in a weird way... hard to explain.. like it had parts on it squirming then I looked at my lightshade and it fucking morphed into something and looked like it was about to attack my legs so I freaked out and snapped out of it... This was a couple months ago
>>
>>17544430
The whole point of that method is to trick your brain into thinking your body is ready for sleep, try to not separate the technique and the sleeping process.

Another important thing, i had problems too while doing it because i was too focused on not moving any muscle. Once i started to get lost in random thoughts it happend, and always happens when i'm thinking about some random shit.
>>
Lots of good DMT will set u right
>>
alt technique for true edgers;
smoke weed during all waking hours for at least 2 weeks
abruptly discontinue
go to sleep
???
merit
>>
>>17542596
Please do. Looking forward to it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.