[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Looking at a video of someone exploring something and ghastly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: shark-week-funny-memes_3.jpg (112 KB, 1170x848) Image search: [Google]
shark-week-funny-memes_3.jpg
112 KB, 1170x848
>Looking at a video of someone exploring something and ghastly shit starts to go down
>the guy exploring gets the urge to leave

Why does it always go like this? Every time I watch these videos and spooky shit starts to go down I just get the urge to dig in deeper instead of leaving.
>>
one of the main instincts people have is self-preservation

if something is perceived as a danger, it's pretty natural to want to remove yourself from that situation. As an outsider it's easy to say "I'd want to explore deeper" but if you were in that situation yourself, you'd get the same urge to leave, probably.
>>
File: MfjJqaB.png (295 KB, 450x452) Image search: [Google]
MfjJqaB.png
295 KB, 450x452
>>17540138
preech
>>
>>17540118

I do this too if I have a weapon or shield on me when i go exploring
>>
>>17540118
cause hes not a retard
>>
>>17540118
you're the kind of person to die first in horror movies.
>>
>>17540823
No, that's the black guy that gets the heeby jeebies and wants to GTFO. OP's type tends to be in the middle.
>>
Okay I don't understand it, when you put your hand over a flame, the skin starts to crackle and do really cool popping effects but EVERYONE always pulls their goddamn fucking hand away as this cool is happening?

Why do all hand burnings go like this? Discuss.
>>
Because if he stayed, it would be clear that there's nothing supernatural about the place at all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.