[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral projection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
So I'm looking to astral project for the first time. I'm looking for some tips on how I would surely astral project tonight and I need some awnsers to my questions about it. My first question is can you posses someone while astral projecting?
>>
Look up the book 'Exploring Lucid Dreaming'. Then take the steps involved in the book.

I find falling asleep after being up and busy for a couple hours helps alot.
>>
it will not happen tonight it takes time and practise i have been trying for a month now and nothing only the vibrations and the high pitched sound
>>
>>17539853
theres a cool trick i've heard about the other day.

whey you're about to fall asleep just take a heavy object in your hand. when u'll pass out the object will drop and wake you up. repeat untill lucid dream. the idea is that it will make go in some kind of in-between state of sleep and wake. did not try it but a friend said he had some easy going success with it
>>
>>17540323
yes but what about astral projection that is for lucid dreaming
>>
>>17540330
while theres lots of confusion about it; moist agree the two states are related. Robert Bruce in astral dynamics - from what i remember anyway - said LD is a good platform to astral project from
>>
Hollywood Astral Projection Clinic.
Tod Ellsworth.
ChronosForLife.
Erratas or bust.
>>
>>17539853
The most important step is relaxation.
I would recommend doing at least relaxation exercises and a body scan to begin with then maybe focus on your breath as though you are meditating.
Also, wether it does work tonight or not start doing meditation to be able to relax quicker and better allways.
Also, post results please, as your experiences may help us get better and may help us to give you advice.

Oh, and you might want to do something for protection, don't know what kind of stuff you're into, since I personally don't know any rituals or seals, but if you're into crystals get a black tourmaline as it's a good protection stone.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.