[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x1038) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x1038
Any encounter with the devil
>>
>>17539579
I've never had an encounter
>>
One time, and that was only in a dream.
All I remember is: being in some sort of "roman colosseum" & there was 12 pillars in the middle of it, and I seen this Satan, 4 Yellow eyes, just like our normal eyes but he had the 2 extra on his forehead but yellow, Shaggy gray hair somethin like a dragon ball Z character but the hair was slicked back spikey, 4 arms. He appeard to be 10X the size of the colosseum, He saw me, and I seen his slide 1 of the pillars towards me, ( I dont know how to control my dream ) I just jumped over the pillars, then he slid 2 more I jumped on them and he threw 3 in the air I jumped on 1 to another like a ninja, then when I ran up his Arm and jumped up to his face thats when I woke up. Scary shit, I awoke in COLD sweat like crazy!
>>
>>17539828
Sounds like you played Asura's wrath.
>>
Never played that before, not my cup of tea.
>>
File: Asura's_Wrath_SS_9.jpg (529 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Asura's_Wrath_SS_9.jpg
529 KB, 1280x720
>>17539911
Even if you just saw a trailer it's still in your mind and can come up in dreams.
>>
>>17539805
.. do you want one?
>>
Near my school was a paved road. On this road was a paving slab that had what looked like a big splash of white paint in the shape of a "devil" on it, complete with horns and teeth. Every morning I used to stand on this slab for a few minutes and pray for him to give me strength.

I went from being an outcast pleb to being the joint hardest in the school, very popular, and also had my pick of the girls.

Probably all in my head, I know. Still, it's equally possible that I sold my soul to the devil in exchange for fame.
>>
>>17539805
k thanks for sharing
>>
>>17540954
do you mean fame as in popular at school? He got a good price.
>>
I saw the devil once

>sleepover at friends house
>his parents are gone all night
>we watch movies, playing games, ect
>tired as fuck, go to sleep
>start hearing noises
>friends awake and hear it too
>cracking noise everywhere of somone sneaking and running around
>piss pants.gif
>my friend shouts ''hello''
>no answer
>suddenly sprinting to the bedroom door we are in and stops outside
>get the fuck up from bet
>pick up a thick wooden stick my friend had found outside a time ago, he made it into bindle when we were playing
>friend picks up his guitar he never plays and holds it as a bat
>adrenaline kicks in
>no time to wait open bedroom door that leads to hallway ready to swing our weapons
>nobody there
>sweating like pigs
>walk slowly to door that leads outside
>gonna get fuck out of here and call cops
>get to door
>suddenly running steps from basement door getting closer
>we scream and run the fuck out the house
>turn head while running and look back to the house
>all I see is this red face in the door crack staring at us
>look back while running couple more times while my heart is pounding
>its gone
>we got far away from house
>no idea where we should go
>walking outside on road in middle of night, not long until morning, both tired
>no cars or life in sight
>keep telling friend what I saw but he just says I should stop scaring him thinking I just made it up
>start feeling presence of something evil
>this is when I saw the devil up close
>the thing that was in our house appeared in front of us
>even if it was dark you could see the red skin
>I was ready to run away and abandon my friend if I had to
>when the thing pointed at us and said ''Play the best song in the world or i'll eat your souls''
>Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other,
and we each said... "Okay."
>And we played the first thing that came to our heads, Just so happened to be, the best song in the World, it was The Best Song in the world
>>
>>17541143
Yes, although I have been in the media it was unrelated. And yes, I fear I may have sold out a little cheap.
>>
File: CA succ.jpg (354 KB, 722x454) Image search: [Google]
CA succ.jpg
354 KB, 722x454
>>17539579
I sell my "soul" to her about once a week.
Shit is so cash.
>>
>>17541149
Underrated post
>>
File: Jimson weed.jpg (80 KB, 581x386) Image search: [Google]
Jimson weed.jpg
80 KB, 581x386
Smoke datura and you'll find out
>>
>>17541506
that is some healthy looking datura, looks like they're watering it
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13 KB, 160x142) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13 KB, 160x142
>>17541577
naah it all looks like that.
>>
>>17541605
>naah it all looks like that.

Thinks his experiences cover all instances.

Dude, I'm out in the desert and the datura here has scraggly pale green leaves and is all droopy all the time, just lucky to be alive aura to it. Not dark green and lush.
>>
>>17541149
Goddammit you got me
>>
File: 1456408998932.png (280 KB, 507x487) Image search: [Google]
1456408998932.png
280 KB, 507x487
>>17541149
>>
>>17541614
That's a different species though. They showed the kind the Algonquin used.
>>
File: Dsc00036.jpg (141 KB, 596x447) Image search: [Google]
Dsc00036.jpg
141 KB, 596x447
>>17541685
Hmm, not sure if you're just being contrary/argumentative or not. Too long on 4chan mindset perhaps on my part.

Pic of more arid area datura, looks like same plant with way more sun and lots less water. <shrug> Not a botanist though...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.