[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be "detached" from the "spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage.jpg (1 MB, 2692x1922) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
1 MB, 2692x1922
So, I'm agnostic.
I don't believe in demons, a higher power, Spiritual planes, etc.

Lets say for a moment these things do exist, Is it possible to be detached from "Them" or "it"? For example, Many people around me claim to have experianced some sort of paranormal activity.

Some examples
>seeing a dead relative in ghost form
>Being "saved" or "talking with god"
>Seeing satan
Among other things

Me on the other hand, It seems to me like i'm just detached from anything spiritual, Alone, So to speak.

>Never seen a ghost
>Horoscope is inaccurate.
>Never experienced anything spoopy at all, completely normie.
>>
>>17539499
have you ever asked jesus to help manifest something for you.
>>
>>17539513
Yeah, a long time ago.
I asked for some sort of sign that jesus or god existed. I was met with silence.
>>
then you are not agnostic, you're an atheist
>>
>>17539499
Your mind is closed to it sice you dont think its there but they know you
>>
>>17539499

I still believed in it even if I had no experiences. The only thing was I found a way to pick smaller prizes at lotteries. But it may just have been strategy or an intuitive sense of probabilities.

I've since practiced for a long time to increase my awareness so that I could have these experiences.
>>
>>17539499
That was me up until last November. Thought of religion as hokum and whatnot. Now my life is a revolving door of paranormal. Nothing bad it just fucked with my head for the first couple months now i enjoy interacting with different beings
>>
>>17539499
"Not believing" in the supernatural just means you manage yourself to not see it.
>>
File: memehouse.jpg (25 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
memehouse.jpg
25 KB, 500x354
Work off your karma, go vegetarian, give to charity, have compassion for ALL things you can see, Then you will start seeing what you can't see.

Things spiritual are in tune with your heartbeat in the heart reality, you gotta have a good person's heart, and that takes generosity, compassion and a willingness to "let go of yourself" Spirit things are all connected constantly, they fear egotists because they plug their ears to the voice of the wind. But even meeting most of these things can give you powers that mortals crave, but that can also cause this world to go bad.

In my experience there are three kinds of actions a being can do. They can be balancers, imbalancers, or still.

The balancers are easily found in the plant world, and through many plants you can balance your health, and your spirit.

The imbalancers are sometimes found as plants, but Most often you'd call them "Business" types. Demons are often this way. Fried foods are imbalancers, but if you are starving, those calories are good for you.

Then the still ones are found as animals, rocks, the metaphysical concept of the universe.

Spirituality is actually really best understood as a version of the universe that is in your head. Science says "Sun" and a spiritual person says "Sun father" because he gives us the means to live, like a dad getting a paycheck. It expands further than just the science this way. If you happen to be missing a father, if you worship the sun as your dad, then you are less lonely and more whole.

If you worship the ground as the earth mother, you're certainly less inclined to go probe her deep till you hit black-shit. If you worship plants everyday you don't forget to water them.

If you remember to appreciate all that everything does for you, that is when you become spiritual. If you aren't thinking about the gratitude, why should the sky-father give you more? It's like you're asking your parents for a car when you haven't ever said "thank you"
>>
>>17540620

You blew it at

>>vegetarian
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13 KB, 160x142) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13 KB, 160x142
>>17540689
Funny, so you say that spiritually disconnected people should remain disconnected from their food? Being vegetarian is more than just avoiding meat, it's a method of training, it makes you live as a different being if you do it, it hones your willpower, it awakens you to YOUR own hormones, rather than the ones you absorb from your intestines. It's the same reason why spiritual people tend to avod sex. If you are letting other hormones take over your body you aren't pure.

Tl;dr stop taking big beef into your mouth and then you can know what nothingness tastes like. Otherwise it's hard to progress spiritually without fasting.

All meat eating cultures ate meat when it was fresh, and it's blood was offered to the spirits. All of the magicians of those cultures ate a different diet, or they fasted prior to magic.

But it's not hard to find compassion for animals if you see them everyday and care for them, like those old-school cultures did. Buying dismembered parts isn't making a connection.

If I cut off your shoulder and gnawed on it, all I'd get is your hormones/diseases etc into my body. But If we were friends and you gave me your shoulder to eat, that is a very different scenario. It's burning karma for us both that way. Otherwise it's taking on more karma from being a violent shoulder thief.

Sometimes pot-heads need a t-break, sometimes you are compassionatly fed with other lives for so long that you don't remember the sacrifice, and going vegetarian for a month or more will only do a healthy person good.
Going vegetarian means cooking, it means developing relationships with spices, rather than them being those black specks on your frozen chicken dinner. To a vegetarian, all food has more meaning, unless they are overly wealthy or some shit. Just seriously try it, then you can tell me I'm a fuckhead with conviction and willpower, gained from the practice.
>>
>>17540821
You're fucked in the head.
>>
>>17539499
Yes it is all perception.
>>
>>17539499
"belief is a tool"
meaning that by adopting a utilitarian attitude towards "belief" (mental affirmative structures one identifies with) one can use and manipulate "belief" to effectively do one's will; to learn intuitive and intentional living which is post-rational and non-mental. So in essence; study occult philosophy deep enough that it starts making sense to you, and then you can work wonders because you "believe" in it. Mostly maintain thoughts on skepticism, agnosticism, ontological relativity and other such lukewarm crap and see your subjective reality be an essentially meaningless and dubitable campaign.
It is possible to be attuned to the mundane world
it is possible to be attuned to spiritual or any other kinda world
if you want you can make your life magical. it will not be unless you want it to. initiation is real
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.