[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 567898765432.jpg (49 KB, 720x424) Image search: [Google]
567898765432.jpg
49 KB, 720x424
Welcome to Divination General!

"Creppy in the streets, spoopy in the sheets!" edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17533197
>>
File: lisaswe15.jpg (16 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
lisaswe15.jpg
16 KB, 400x266
>>
Omfg I want this deck
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402 KB, 770x1060) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402 KB, 770x1060
Hey guys, back around for an hour or so. If you're interested in a reading

>Name/Nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>Empath or Tarot
>>
File: tarot-and-astrology-1.jpg (943 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tarot-and-astrology-1.jpg
943 KB, 1600x1200
I would be glad to do a couple of tarot readings. I need your initials, zodiac sign, eye color and query. I am going to use 2 cards only for the sake of time.
>>
>>17539437
>baby
>big blue eyes, kinda big nose, light hair, small hands
>green rectangle
>future love and money
>what u feel is best
>>
>>17539458
SL Scorpio brown eyes. Reading for me and my crush? Our possible outcome? I don't want to lose him...
>>
>>17539458
Im >>17539469 I am also contemplating modeling and writing... will that be successful? :) hope I'm not asking too much of you!
>>
>>17539458
PM
Capricorn
Brown
Possible results from my studies in the field of arts

Thx m8
>>
>>17539458
IJ
Cancer
black

How feasible would it be for me to take a career break this summer?

Thanks!
>>
>>17539458
F.M.N.
Sagittarius
Dark brown
Been feeling pretty bummed romantically, but my question is, will i experience any sense of happiness or peace anytime soon? If you see hints for me what can i do?
>>
>>17539437

Jacob
Brown hair, green eyes, scar from welding on forearm
If I go through with what I want to do, will I be okay?
Tarot
>>
>>17539466

>Future reading: focus on love and money
Wheel of Fortune(r)
Ace of Swords(r)
Ruled over by Judgement(r)
Counseled by King of Wands and Death

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0elr0lYFEFP
>>
>>17539437
Mendoza
Brown-ish short hair, growing beard, skinny and average height. I am a mostly silent guy, like to be on my own, but i also like to be around people sometimes. Like to paint, study, do nothing, things like that.
Purple prism.
Empath
Love reading is just fine.
Thank you, Empath.
>>
>>17539458
RM, Aries, Brown,Career reading, curently unemployed.
>>
>>17539509
thanx... not the best reading but ill figure it out... luv and good vibes to u 2 hun
>>
Finally a thread in it's early stages.

How does palm reading work? Is there a credited origin I can trace it back to? There's just too many conflicting things online.

Some aources saying "a short fate line means X" and others saying "a short fate line means Y"

Any help?
>>
>>17539437
Tom
Blue eyes, mixed race, linguist, traveller
Orange hexagon
Am I on the right path?
Empath

Thanks in advance
>>
>>17539458
Where did you go.... my lovely
>>
>>17539521
Apologies about that darlin, I think it was off; literally about to crash but felt bad and tried to squeeze you in. Feel free to ignore it, it's probably wrong anyway heh.
>>17539495
>>17539512
>>17539530
Sorry...been up 30 odd hours and I'm finally crashing. I'll be around again later in the week. Until then, love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17539469
Regarding you and your crush and career: It's all tied in very closely.
It is time to create. You are feeling comfortable and the care of your body during this time is very important or the relationship will likely go sour quick. Your mother or a mother figure is important to listen to right now. You really need to think logically..with your head and not your heart right now. What is your ultimate goal modeling or writing? The 4 of pentacles shows me that protecting your body is very important. Take a step back because you may be putting too much emphasis on the physical side of yourself, however don't neglect your health. Vanity could leave you with unnecessary burden. Could you possible combine writing and modeling somehow? You'll have success, but not without stress. Remember you don't have to do it all at once.
>>
>>17539536
Sleep well!!!! Thanks for all.the readings.... love you :)
>>
>>17539543
Definitely focusing more on writing :) in terms of my crush.... is that saying he us shallow and will only want me for sex? Ugh. Thank you for the career help too! What cards did you draw?
>>
>>17539458
JDM, scorpio/libra cusp, green,

Should I go about this journey of finding out if these things I read about are true?
>>
>>17539458

lr
pisces
blue
could i possibly find a new job in the next few months?
>>
>>17539480
There is a wealthy, successful and careful man that will reveal the results of your studies. He is generous but at the same time if it doesn't benefit him in some way he will pull back. He could be a taurus. Your security is very important. Your goals will manifest and there is money/security in your future, however you need to watch out for over spending or letting other people talk you into spending more than you should. Be firm. In any case I see you becoming less materialistic and more spiritual.
>>
>>17539458
CJ
Gemini
Brown
How do I become best friends with R?
>>
>>17539490
Be careful this summer. If you take a break it is almost certain that you will not have enough money or things that you will need. The only reason to take a break this summer would be for spiritual growth and practice or to support someone close to you that is going through a really rough patch. If you planned to travel you can expect a setback. And do not gamble this summer. Consider your next move carefully and slow your thoughts to see clearly.
>>
>>17539493
Things are going to get a little crazy in about 7 weeks. You know now that something is going to change drastically. You will likely travel. Look out for someone with light or red hair, blue eyes and full of energy. This person will take you on an adventure and help restore your happiness even if you feel it is a little hassle at first. You are going to get some exciting news or a revelation.
>>
>>17539516
You are having problems putting your thoughts and ideas into action. You are scattered right now. Are you truly prioritizing your tasks? What is stopping you? Don't be jealous of those around you that you perceive to be successful. Do not use your energy to make money in a questionable manner, someone will get hurt. Discipline is important. Don't let your unemployment keep you from being social. If that becomes habit then it will be harder to find a job. Networking will get you your next job. Look for a something on or around the 12th.
>>
>>17539596
Thank you!
>>
>>17539647
>12th
Thank you.
>>
>>17539645
Someone in your life is super sexy but sometimes uses her charisma and sex appeal to manipulate others. An older woman..aries, leo, sagittarious? June is the month. Her name may start with an F. Be very careful, as she may have a drug addiction that could bring you down. She is greedy and likely a hoarder. You are possibly thinking of taking control of your sex life and I also see a breakup initiated by you. Your addictive behaviors have finally worn you down and it's time for a positive change.
>>
>>17539458
IR, Sag, brown

Love reading, please
>>
>>17539676
Omfg I know exactly who that is haha thanks
>>
>>17539437
Beatrice
I'm slightly overweight and not conventionally attractive. I have really big green eyes and a slight hunch when I walk. I look intimidating.
Gray Skull
Empath
I would love a reading about how will my next guy or relationship be in the timespan of a few months.
>>
>>17539554
A father figure is relevant to your situation. It's best to think logically about what youve read. If you need to set limits on your behavior in order to achieve stability, do it. You are pushing yourself too far and pursuing what you read about will cause stress and negative emotions. You could just take a break or you could get support from someone you trust or someone that could help you find out the truth. Remember to bring yourself to back to reality.
>>
>>17539458
JRM
Taurus
Hazel Green
Just my future in general please
>>
>>17539705
Thank you
>>
>>17539458
OA, Leo, blue, could you describe what my next love/bf will look like if I continue down this path?
>>
>>17539458
DAAB/leo/black
how will my crush react to my feelings? how would be the best way to confess? thank you in advance, kind anon.
>>
>>17539565
You've been repeating an action that is preventing you from moving on. If you need to tell someone something in order to help yourself, you should. You will meet a natural leader and is a risk taker. His name may start with an e, n or w. He may have connections with the government . He is a leader. You may meet him on a Tuesday or in May. There will be a monetary gain and helpful mentorship but it may not be long term.
>>
>>17539458
Km
Brown
Aquarius

I feel pretty confident about where my life is going but money has been difficult coming in and love life is a little awkward. How will the rest of the year fare?
>>
>>17539595
You really feel intensely about R. You want to be connected with R, but your crown chakra is imbalanced. This phase of your life will end soon. Be honest with yourself. You can't force someone to be your best friend. Get rid of what isn't useful anymore, this may mean ending a relationship for the sake of maturity. Trust that letting go will make you happier.
>>
>>17539685
You are imprisoned by your own thinking more han anything. You need some courage. I see a positive partnership and you may come into some money soon. If there is a celebration coming up or party, go to it. If you are stuck on what to do about a relationship, think about what your ancestors would have done.
>>
>>17539770
Do you mean I must end my friendship with R? .... :(
>>
>>17539408
leo
economic life will fix in next weeks?
the project will succes?
>>
>>17539709
You are at a point in your life where you have choices. You can create your destiny now. You may meet a man that is very smart and looking for the truth. This man could be you, but it's not likely. He's professional but looking for a relationship. He does what he believes is right, he can offer good advice. He wants to be married and is well educated.
>>
>>17539794
>You are imprisoned by your own thinking more han anything. You need some courage.
Depending on how you take this, it's either absolutely correct or absolutely wrong. It really depends on which thoughts you mean.

>I see a positive partnership and you may come into some money soon.
Do you mean as a result of a relationship, or as the result of something else? This is actually an immensely important distinction, and it has some major ramifications.

>If there is a celebration coming up or party, go to it.
I don't go to many parties. I'm social for a living, so I enjoy my quiet time when I get home.

>If you are stuck on what to do about a relationship, think about what your ancestors would have done.
Marry young, haha. Yes, I have rather conservative ideas about love, if I can be honest.

Thanks. Would you mind telling me which cards you got?
>>
>>17539458
Ed
Sagittarius
Brown
How will my year go, creativity wise?
>>
How do I find my soulmate?
>>
>>17539715
Light hair or red hair, blue eyes. Saturday this month or next is significant. But there is a another girl that may stand in your way as she is suffering from heartbreak. Her name might begin with a C. She doesn't live close to you, but she is very negative. However your love life looks strong, don't forget to take care of your body though..
>>
>>17539857
Thank u
>>
>>17539798
No, you don't have to end your friendship with R. However go with the flow and everything will work out. You may drift apart but remember whatever path it takes is the right one.
>>
>>17539819
Thanks for the read
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17539437
Twixie
4ft 8 bluey green hair that's fading out 47kgs
Teal hexagon
Would like to know my relationship is with this guy named Costpher
What ever you feel best man.

And like what I always do when I'm here. Have a drawing.
>>
File: received_799211530206123.jpg (13 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
received_799211530206123.jpg
13 KB, 500x627
>>17539437
>Marz
>short hair, brown skin, mole on lip, big hands
>blue square
>love and career
>your a good observer
>>
>>17540150
Also just realized empath is asleep for the other readers who's interested.
Aries and hazel with green in eyes.
>>
People people. Vote in this poll and help me conduct an experiment
http://strawpoll.me/7266540
http://strawpoll.me/7266540
>>
>>17539458
MD
Gemini
Brown
What does J really think of me?
>>
>>17539437
Andrew
brown hair, blue eyes, tall and has a beard
black triangle
love and life
i trust your choice
>>
File: Dr. Orpheus.jpg (137 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Orpheus.jpg
137 KB, 500x376
>>17539408
It's Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: 1384106715445.gif (2 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1384106715445.gif
2 MB, 400x299
come and gather
time for a reading or two
all i need is a gender
and a query too

i wont stay here for too long
but long enough for a reading
come and gather and wait
and we shall see what i see
>>
>>17540334

>I'm not sure, whichever of the two leaps out at you first. :)
>Sami
>Female
>24
>Cancer
>Tall, Pale, Green Eyes, Dirty Blonde
>North America born In England though
>"Existence is beyond the power of words
To define: Terms may be used, but are none of them absolute."
>How will my audition go, should I focus on my game instead?
>>
>>17540378
What will be the result(s) of my endeavor?
Male
>>
>>17540378
male
money reading
>>
>>17540378
Male
General Reading
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17540334
Twix
Female
Shorty with faded blue hair
Aus

Gonna ask what I asked before
How's mine and Costphers relationship is going because I've been hearing some stuff but I don't know what to trust. Also because I just draw this I'm posting it. Sorry. It's totally cheerful
>>
>>17540383
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pwmLULKKYp
>>
>>17539620

Thank you for the reading. Im sorry i fell asleep so i know it may be too late for a follow up, but is there any indication of what this revelation may pertain to?
>>
>>17540386
bones i see before me
bones as far as i can see
stretching to the left and right
everything is but bones

lifeless and still
they look new but yet a crack or two is to be seen
are there more showing up
no, it's just still and peaceful bones

a puddle of red goo or jello
at first reminiscent of blood
but yet i see it reform into a slime
all full of life, with a hop and a hop

but yet what is this
the slime hops backwards
and the bones are there to not be ignored
lots of death, but yet a chance to rewind

hard for me it is to say
the first does not signify a burial
but yet the bones were growing older
and the slime is all but obvious
>>
>>17540444
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pwmLULKKYp
Oh wow this is so amazing of you! Thank you! I haven't smiled this hard over 4chan in a long time.
>>
>>17540466
Thank you.
>>
>>17540470
You're very welcome! I'm glad it made you smile! :D
>>
File: 1374293057418.gif (408 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1374293057418.gif
408 KB, 500x340
>>17540395
an owl, looming and dark
she stared at me but yet she looked down
following the owl i see more owls
owl-shaped pentacles

standing in the middle a man watched
he is but half a journey through failure and stasis
crossing the endless chasms on but a rope
he proceeds further and further

there is a sight of something further
something brighter than this wretched dark
but yet nothing along the lines of swiftness
with care, it will be gain

you need to proceed with care
things may get slow or are slow
this is not a sign to stop and do sightseeing
proceed further and you shall find yourself in light
>>
>>17540378
Female
General reading please
>>
>>17540378

Male
What does my brunette/redhead crush think of me?
>>
>>17540481
thanks
>>
>>17539458
CL, Sagittarius, Blue-Green

Will I gain significant ground in my goals for my career this year?
>>
>>17540476
I laughed so hard I scared my sleeping cat awake when you called me a bad ass shark haha. Amazing read! You addressed everything with laser precision and gave immense clarity.

I wish you all the peace in the world too my friend. Though this may be our only interaction in life, I can say without a doubt we're kindred spirits. I hope your wounds will heal, and you find all that your looking for in this life and the next. Take care!
>>
>>17540535
That's too funny! Poor kitty! Haha! I'm glad it was such a good read for you! :)

Thank you so much! If we're kindred spirits, then I hope we shall cross paths again! :) Again, thank you for your kind words! :) Cheers!
>>
File: 1373847700865.gif (445 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1373847700865.gif
445 KB, 500x375
>>17540405
a sword, ornate and bright
the swirling blue and blue around
further away, further off, swords a loom
watching and waiting

the sword must prepare itself
i can sense trickery and shadows abound
the blue turns into black
the moon forms above

the sword lies in the middle yet again
the darkness surrounds the others
obscuring and hiding
but yet revealing the one in the middle - you

there is something afoot in the future
the darkness may hide, the moon may reveal
but it does not stop the bad from approaching
be warned and be prepared

>>17540490
>>17540492
nothing for you
nothing for you
my time was stretched far
but very little of the readings
>>
>>17540557

Doesn't talking like that wear you out?
>>
>>17540416
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w0qGz62QF4
>>
>>17540566
it does and it does not
i find it both humorous and refreshing
day to day is spent with normality
rare time it is for a sliver of absurdity
>>
>>17540585
Thank you so much.

Most of my love ice just been this little tame puppy who depended on this person for more then half of my life. It's been hard to hear that he's evil and doesn't love me but I feel like might have to face it's either true or not. I just hope it's not.
>>
>>17540625
When a misspelling turns life I've into love ice.
Ice is pretty cool though.
>>
Who will help me curse Thoth? Guys been able to go free for too long. Now we know he attempted to fuck the weather in California. He needs to die. Looking for all info anyone can give me on Thoth.
>>
>>17540647
Chill bro.
>>
>>17540647
>implying it would even work

Good luck with that one.
>>
>>17540647

>he attempted to fuck the weather in california

All the villainous shit a person could possibly do and you pick that for a reason?!
>>
>>17540647
>he attempted to fuck the weather in California
all hail thoth
>>
>>17540647
>>17540661
>>17540663
>>17540674
>>17540676
http://strawpoll.me/7267814
>>
File: break.png (3 MB, 1468x2208) Image search: [Google]
break.png
3 MB, 1468x2208
>>17540585
I sincerely hope that you break, Onymous.
>>
>>17540647
>attempted to fuck the weather
You know he actually fixed a drought in Vallejo and American Canyon(and Napa), right? I live in the area he visited. Before, all our fields were fucked. After he left, we've had consistent rain. If anything, he helped.
>>
>>17540688
Break?! :o
>>
>>17540334
>Whichever works best for you
>Romello
>Male
>20
>Pisces
>6 foot, kinda tan, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, thick ass glasses
>Texas
>"To live is to love"
>Will I be able to do what I want with my life?
>>
>>17540647
BV? That you bro? Please get the stick out of your ass. All of us know you couldn't magic your way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>17540690
Wat
Story?
>>
>>17540625
>Thank you so much
You're very welcome!

>>17540688
>I sincerely hope that you break
Wait, what?
>>
File: d6f.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
d6f.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>>17540647
Can we not?

Eating our own like a pack of jackals and then shitting all over everything until the general is a total disaster is so last year.
>>
>>17540703
>Thoth came out to Cali for some reason
>told me he wanted to fix the drought
>did some magic shit idk mayn
>raining ever since

Honestly dk what he did, but it worked. Guys legit.
>>
>>17540647
>attempting to curse one of the only readers with any actual grip on how2magic

Good luck. I think even Sevilla said at one point that he has a lot of karmic justice on his side.
>>
>>17540647
C'mon man, that's just rude. If he did, and I don't believe he'd do something like that, muck around with nature and she'll bite back. Still, Thoth is cool in my books so could you please not anon? >>17540715
Also this
>>
>>17540698
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rGNfej2UGu
>>
>>17540700
Definitely not me. I just woke up, and I have other shit on my mind right now. Leave me out of this discussion, now and permanently.
>>
>>17540765
Good luck with what else is on your mind! Hoping for good things for you, BV. Cheers.
>>
File: Jambi.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>17539408
It's Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>>
>>17540804
>Whatever you feel more comfortable with, I'm sure it'll be fine
>Brandon
>M
>22
>Cancer
>Average height, brown hair, green eyes, some acne scars, thick buddy holly glasses
>South/East Mountains U.S
>pic related
>Does she think about me? Is this completely one sided?

Did I do this right? I'm new to these threads.
>>
File: IMG_0190.jpg (680 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
680 KB, 2048x2048
Im actually working on a tarot deck currently,
But side tracked I'm a little confused. My girlfriend left me with my soon to be apparent child. She lied where she was going and is on a weed farm in the west coast. I feel like Im being lied to. I was lied to in the first place. She rarely has phone signal, and is getting high. I don't know what to believe, Should I be concerned where she is? Is she trying to get me to react harshly so she can leave me under terms that I am crazy? Was thinking about making a jump into life sobriety as we did drugs together before she left. I'm afraid if I don't look out for myself she will do this for the rest of our lives. Deep down I know she loves me. Or maybe she doesn't. I literally fed her and got her a job while on the east coast. I am moving to a farm on the east coast where I am in control of the land but it couldn't be a weed farm because of laws. Just flowers and goats. I am also concerned about sobriety and my art. I don't want to make a bad decision. Her brother who is visiting is going to give me a straight edge tattoo on wednesday. Should I make this life commitment? Will sobriety have a better influence on the deck? I think she is the love of my life, and I don't know if I could ever find someone, or maybe some people really are just vicious and use the goodness of other people. here are some pictures of my deck Five of cups and strength
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (584 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
584 KB, 1536x2048
here is another five of cups
>>
As for those two above post I am a libra male 24 years old, blonde, fit, initials EC , constant anxiety
>>
>>17540869
That's a pretty shitty design. You'd have to be under the influence to like it.
>>
>>17540762
This. I've never done this sort of thing before ad didn't really know what to expect. If I'm honest, i expected some generalized terminology and answers that could apply to any number of situations. But as I kept listening it kept striking closer and closer to home. I've been in a bit of a bad spot lately and it's really gotten me down. After listening though I feel much more motivated and prepared for the next step in my life. Sincerely, thank you with everything I have. You're a wonderful person :D
>>
>>17539437
>Dulmurry
>Tall, Green eyes, medium/long hair, big ands, big shoulders
>black circle
>results from sport competitions and love life in general
>what you prefer
>>
>>17540902also: i'm cancer
>>
>>17540850
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VhoAq4d7u8
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17540882
well the point is big drawing and visions of the contemporary. the font is important. lol here is a screen print of some ideas.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>17540882
>>
>>17540890
I'm glad the reading served you well and that it helped you to find the motivation and preparedness within yourself! :) You're very welcome! Thank you! :D
>>
>>17540804
hello,
just mentioning my thanks for the awesome read a few threads back. could not get back to it on time.
have a nice day!
>>
>>17540804
>wathever you think its best
>Dulmurry (nickname)
>M
>18
>cancer
> Tall, Green eyes, medium/long black hair, big hands and shoulders, thin glasses
>west europe
>will i achieve success in my sport? Am i training hard enogh?
>>
>>17540960
Hi!
You're very welcome! Thank you for stopping by and saying that! It was a very pleasant surprise! :) No worries about not getting back right away... I sometimes don't get back right away either!
Thank you so much! A nice day to you as well! :D
>>
>>17540890
>some generalized terminology and answers that could apply to any number of situations. But as I kept listening it kept striking closer and closer to home.

This is precisely how divination works. It will feel ambiguous or vague at first, then as you begin to associate certain symbols or messages with specific things in your life, it becomes a relevant discussion. It gives you a new perspective on your situation.

This is the reason that many skeptics have an issue with divinatory practices, they think it's all just vague ambiguous statements. In some ways that's correct, the problem is they can't get past that and see it as an informational tool.

You can make up your own mind about the things that seem to go beyond basic intuition or ambiguous statements. Some people feel they are supernatural in nature, others feel that it simply feels supernatural because its allowing you or the reader to reach levels of natural, but unusual intuition.

Whatever the case happens to be, it will work for anyone who is willing to work with the process and recognize that just because the system is explainable, or "debunked" doesnt make it less effective, nor does it fully explain the inexplicable elements that some readers exhibit.

Glad you had a good experience with it.
>>
>>17540925
Thanks, bro.
>>
>>17540961
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mxMp6TXAa3
>>
>>17540979
You're very welcome!
>>
File: 1417550360220.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1417550360220.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
>>17540804
>Tarot
*Name/nickname
>Richard
*Sign
Virgo
*Description of yourself
Tall fat guy with green-gray eyes, have a scar on right hand in shape of lightning
*Location-ish
Eastern Europe
Why i'm not able to find inner faith?
>>
>>17540970
You doing readings?
>>
>>17541028
not at the moment I just chime in occasionally.
>>
>>17540804
Could you please do my reading?

>Tarot
>Rumiko
>Male
>34
>Libra
>I am a calm, shy, introvert. I like reading, music and long walks by the beach. I work in legal matters.
>Portugal
>I just want to know what the near future brings to me in terms of professional life, love life and my family. I am a believer in tarot readings and in the occult although not many people know about this. Could you please enlighten me with your reading?

Thank you
>>
File: comfy.jpg (319 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
319 KB, 800x533
>>17540804
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
I-Ching
>*Name/nickname
Elizabeth
>*Age
>*Sign
Scorpio
>*Description of yourself
I'm a fairly tall woman with bleach blonde hair, green eyes, white, and chubby. I've been going through quite a bit these last few years and am finally starting to work my way out of it.
>*Location-ish
Canada
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
pic related is fairly cheerful and comfy. I think that human beings are amazing for their ability to fall apart and pull themselves together again time and time again.
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
How does the rest of my year bode for me? What will my struggle to be happy again look like and will I fail? both questions are mostly about the same thing so no need to divide it at all.

Thanks in advance kind soul.
>>
>>17541010
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1th8cS2Tnzy
>>
Will be around answering questions regarding magick and the occult. No readings atm.
>>
>>17541228
What's the best way for a beginner to begin magickal practice?
>>
File: Eclipse.jpg (327 KB, 590x630) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse.jpg
327 KB, 590x630
>>17540804
Whichever one you prefer
>Patrick
>Male
>25
>Taurus
>Average height, above average physical fitness, reddish brown hair, blueish green eyes, mountain biker/hiker
>Montana
>I am grateful for people like you <3.
>Will my business ideas come to fruition? Or will i keep having to work 9-5 until next year? Or should i just join the military and say fuck it?
>>
File: IMG_1597404964662488.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597404964662488.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>17540804

I'd prefer tarot
Frost
Male
Virgo
Brown hair glasses six foot, resembles a stoner
Midwest usa

What does my brunette/redhead crush think of me? Not sure if I should nix it for now or not
>>
I am posting on behalf of a friend, because...reasons.
-----------------------
Tarot
Daniela
Female
Cancer
Beijing
I have long colourful hair.. colours of purple, blue, and green. I have black eyes, white-yellow skin. Direct, sensitive, possessive, over-achiever, ambivert, overthinker.

when will I meet the person whom I will spend the rest of my life with?

Always see things half full instead of half empty.
>>
>>17540647
>Trying to hurt my bb
pls just no
>>
>>17541060
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XPwQSFP0my
>>
>>17541235
Find a teacher.
Otherwise, find the right books. I'd recommend beginning with hermeticism. The Kybalion; Greek Magickal Papyri, etc.
>>
>>17541271
are you with Thoth or something?
>>
>>17541315
How do you screen out teachers that are con-artists? I also can't afford to pay anyone right now but would like to know for the future when I'm no longer a poorfag.

I'll check out those books too. Thanks.
>>
>>17541321
The right sort of teachers don't charge for knowledge. They teach because they want to.
Look for a teacher who does so for free.
>>
>>17541326
Really? Hm, interesting. I have no idea how I would find one but I suppose I'll let google be my guide.
>>
>>17541336
Good luck man.
Keep in mind that experience is the best teacher. Worse comes to worst, you can find someone on /x/. I may have an opening for a new student soon.
>>
>>17541326
>The right sort of teachers don't charge for knowledge. They teach because they want to.
Agree completely; at most, you might be looking at something like an apprenticeship. I know for a fact at least a couple of readers on /div/ take students.

>>17541336
When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
>>
>>17541252
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mpao7w84mC
>>
>>17541345
Thanks for answering my questions kind soul. I can never have too much good luck too. I suppose I'll lurk on /x/ more and see if I can find someone if I can't find someone in my city. To me it doesn't matter where they are so long as they're excellent teachers.
>>17541375
>When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
That's rather profound.
>>
>>17541385
>it's rather profound
It's also an old, very true pattern when it comes to the occult and magick. I don't think you'll be searching long.
>>
>>17541391
This gives me hope.
>>
>>17541210
Thank you Mr. Onymous for your time. You're being close to the Chiron - being teacher despite having dual-nature. I wish you the best.
>>
>>17540334
Tarot
Marco
Male
Leo
1.8m, overweight, brown hair, blue/green eyes, caucasian, quiet but not shy, leader, good intelect, strong personality
Patensie/Eastern Cape/South Africa
Give a man a truth and he will think for a day, teach a man reason and he will think for a lifetime
General future query?
>>
>>17541385
>When the student is ready, the teacher appears
Can confirmed, happened exactly this way for me. He appeared right as I needed him.
>>
>>17541416
actually not sure between tarot or other one, whichever jumps out first :)
>>
>>17541311
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XPwQSFP0my
Thank you very much for your reading!! I have listened to it and I will take due attention to it! Indeed good things come to those who wait and I will wait and persevere with my work and my life despite all the bumps in the way. Good wishes to you too!!!!

(I tried recording a message on vocaroo but today is stormy here and it doesn't record straight).
>>
>>17541411
You're very welcome! And Chiron is indeed the one from whom I derive my name! He is a fellow centaur to me, being that I am a Sagittarius, and I do indeed identify with his learnedness to overcome a dual-nature. I also identify with his being a wounded healer. Additionally, I have always had an affinity for the constellation of his dear friend, Orion! Thank you! I wish you the best as well!
>>
>>17541421
You're very welcome! And thank you for the good wishes!

Hehe, I appreciate your having tried, but I understand bad weather affecting internet! It was stormy here too earlier and affecting mine, so I'm glad your reading went through okay! :)
>>
>>17541065
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0b2lxwdHeh8
>>
post thoths cock please
>>
>>17541514
Fuck off with this stupid shit. I know you've already seen it multiple times, and you're doing this to derail. Go peruse the archives and jack off to it if you're so interested.
>>
>>17541528
Thoth pls go
Or post moar
>>
File: HFNp.jpg (46 KB, 1378x222) Image search: [Google]
HFNp.jpg
46 KB, 1378x222
See the picture, go ahead.
>>
>>17541571
Sending more healing vibes your way.
>>
>>17541571
Query : why i'm so attracted to drawing specific symbols? I know their meaning but every single time i draw them over and over again. Do they hold up somesort of different meaning or it's just a bad omen?
>>
>>17541571

I have a sigil I use to manifest things like that, but I don't know what effect it'll have. I can use it though. She deserves that much

Male virgo

What does my brunette/redhead crush think of me? I'm not sure if I should nix her for now or not
>>
>>17541245
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MayYVLJJWI
>>
>>17541571
>heal someone known for cursing
nah, fuck you. Reminding everyone that this is the same guy who tried killing someone for shit posting lol
>>
>>17541498
Thank you very much Mr Chironyous! This whole reading gives me hope that everything will be coming up me this year! I'm fine with the lack of love since it's better for me to wait until I'm 100% recovered before pursuing a relationship. Also if you ever make it to Quebec again I recommend going to Quebec city since it's gorgeous and you'd get more of a vibe of Quebecois culture than the fairly English Montreal. Have a wonderful day.
>>
>>17541571
Can you give me a reading about my fate and future from today up to the next years? Do you see anything important or noteworthy?

Im female. Going to pray for your friend
>>
>>17541595
The healing isn't for him.
>>
>>17541571
Can I have his name? First name will do, but having a last name helps. There's a little ritual I can do.
As for me, I'm female, and I'd like a general love reading.
>>
>>17541571
Female
Should I bother trying to win over this guy? Is there anything I can do to draw him back to me?
I love him and ultimately just want him to be happy; whether that's with me or not is fine. I guess what I'm asking for is a love reading.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, I'll do my best.
>>
>>17541596
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found the reading hopeful! You should most certainly have hope! :D May everything indeed come up you this year! :D I wish you well on your recovery! If I ever make it to Quebec again, I will indeed check out Quebec City as per your recommendation! :) And thank you -- may your day be wonderful as well! :D
>>
>>17541604
Oh also If you'd like a song, here is one if you so wish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
>>
>>17541599
Yea, it's for some girl he wants to breed magic babies with. Seriously. Fuck him, misogynistic woman using filth.
>>
>>17541617
>>17541595
We all make mistakes anon, and even bad people can do good. Please help, it's not for him if that helps.
Close, but it's for a girl who's suffering something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
>>17541599
I knew you'd be on the forefront; you're such a sweetie
>>17541602
It's a female, but that's as much detail I'll give out on the situation; I'll leave it up to BV to provide details, if he wishes. Thankyou for it darlin.
>>
>>17541617
if she's a love interest, I bet there'll be folks working against her
>>
>>17541595
bv can curse me any day
>>17541617
>not wanting magick babies
>>
>>17541571
Sending prayers.
Female
What does this guy im into think of me? Will he ask me out?
>>
>>17541571
female
Can you tell me the personality of my next bf? Job? Appearance? Thank you
>>
>>17541584
Thanks

>>17541584
I might actually be able to answer this better by seeing the symbols than by giving you a reading. Feel free to share, or otherwise I can just think of a spread.

>>17541595
>>17541617
She's actually a friend with brain cancer who might die within the week if she doesn't respond better to the surgeries. Thanks for letting us all know what kind of person you are, though.

>>17541602
I would only be willing to give her name in the strictest confidence. If you could do that, though, I would be willing to give your reading privately, if you prefer that.
[email protected]

On to the readings
>>
>>17541587
You / Her / Union Significator: Knight of Swords (reversed) / 9 of Swords / The Tower (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit It: The Chariot / Page of Wands (reversed)
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 4 of Cups
Projected Outcome: 10 of Wands (reversed)

Oh man, she's actually sending you some signals, man. It seems to me that she might be proceeding to throw a sign or two your way, but you tend to miss them because of how subtly they come to play.

Now friend, it seems to me that she's a bit tattered on her end, and that might be what would contribute to some reluctance. Reticence perhaps as well? It's a bit hard to tell, but she might not put forth fully to you because of something about you that fails to construe something from her plus something from you as eventually equaling two.

Now then, lad, it seems that you might fluctuate with her as well, and it might be those less prominent spells that might less from her compel. You see, she likes it when you're in motion and a few things you're doing, but she hates it when you ignore the manner in which she's pursuing. It's strange, though, because you're advised both to pursue and pull away, so the advice is a bit hard to say.

Nevertheless, it's not likely to go your way. Having to play this push and pull game is likely to get to you in the future days. The 10 of Wands in reverse tells me that you'll get sick of this game you'll be playing. Unfortunately, I don't see any good in pursuing.
>>
>>17541629
We can't be the ones to make an assumption on who this person is to him outside of friends. If we make it into more than an innocent person in need of some prayers, blessings, vibes, positive energy, they will be the one who misses out when they need it.
>>
>>17541640
Thanks meant for Discord; sorry, I'm a little off atm
>>
>>17541627
Thank you for the correction. I'll hope he shares at the very least her initials; it's necessary to write it down on paper.
>>
I'm kinda new to this, but is anyone reading now? If so what do I have to do first?
>>
>>17541640
>by seeing the symbols
It's just reversed pentagram with three F's, open singular eye and symbol of vortex. I've been fascinated with them from childhood.
>>
>>17541660
see
>>17540804

input information that he needs. :)
>>
>>17541660
read the sticky at the top
>>
>>17541667
Thanks my man.
>>
>>17541627
Thanks, Empath :)
>>
>>17541640
I contacted you.
>>
>>17540804
Same for me i guess
>*Name/nickname
Martin
>*Gender
Male
>*Age
>*Sign
Scorpion
Tall, white, half-blonde, skinny, blue-ish eyes
Shy, says some wierd stuff, but it's a lot better now. Kind of like a /b/tard and a /pol/tard. I'm also very open-minded and spiritual.
>*Location-ish
Norway
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
I want to thank you for doing readings here and using your time and energy to help other people. God bless.
When will I meet my future wife and what's her name? Any other information on her?
>>
>>17541571

Male Leo

What does D think of me now after everything that happened and was everything she told me on the boat true, what's going to happen with us?

Hoping and praying your friend is better soon.
>>
Going a little out of order, but I'll read for everyone who has posted so far

>>17541597
Do you want me to focus on any theme in particular?

>>17541629
>what is philia
>what is agape

>>17541682
I'll get to yours a little later, after I clear my queue here. I hope that's alright.

>>17541604
>posts song
Ah, she remembers...

Viability / Long-Term Potential: The Fool (reversed) / 5 of Pentacles
Forces Against / In Favor: Knight of Wands (reversed) / The Emperor
What You / He Would Need to Do: the Tower / Page of Wands
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: Page of Swords / Page of Cups

Do you see all those pages, lass? This feels beautiful to me, but beauty must be cultivated, you see.
(cont.)
>>
>>17541701
>>17541701
(cont.)
I get the feeling that it was an initial burst of fire that drew together both of you, but time went on, and the tight bonds grew a bit loose. It's not that this isn't something worthwhile to pursue, but it's that perspective must be shifted in order for this to work out for you.

You see, most of this is based on some slightly foolish things: youthful things and the passion it brings. However, it would be better if you were on some manner of control and firmness focusing. You see, what originally drew together the two of you now can't offer too good a thing to pursue. The fire of the Knight of Wands now causes some ire twixt your bonds, and it must be tempered with force and control. The Emperor is the one who oversees the patrol that leads towards a better end, but there is something about yourself that you must rend.

I get the sense that you bear the expense of most of the emotions that lie in between, and somehow that balance needs to be shifted, I ween. A bit less for you, a bit more for him: that shit towards balance is the one way to win.

Now, this is funny: I get the feeling that something might cause a sudden burst of feelings, and it might be in a manner that seems silly. Nevertheless, you'll need to avoid getting too lost within the wheels that shall spin and excite you a bit too much when they start to move. You'll find yourself a good groove if you keep yourself from spazzing out when it comes about.

As far as what to expect: it's not emotional, but you'll like it, I bet. It's a matter of learning. The Page of Swords often represents a student, you see, and you'll learn something under this tutelage, I ween.
>>
>>17541251
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oWHzWxSx1V
>>
>>17541571
I'd like one!

>should i learn the different style of singing, will it help my band?
>>
File: tumblr_mp1szwKWaG1r0ofkho1_400.jpg (53 KB, 340x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp1szwKWaG1r0ofkho1_400.jpg
53 KB, 340x435
I have not read in a while but I will do 4 or 5 readings for anyone interested. All I will need is your name, sign, gender, bio of yourself and your question.
>>
>>17541718
>>17541416
>>
>>17541718
Freya
Female
Virgo
Im a nurse
Can you tell me if anything will happen with me and the person I have feelings for? Thank you
>>
>>17541718
>ali
>21F
>capricorn
>aspiring musician. i sing classically at school, also in a metal band. my question is should i learn to do harsh metal vocals, will that help my band?
>>
>>17541656
Anytime darlin, it what I'm here for
>>17541672
<3
>>
>>17541633
You / Him / Union Significator: Knight of Cups / 7 of Swords / 5 of Swords
What He Likes / How to Exploit It: The High Priestess / Knight of Wands (reversed)
What He Dislikes / How to Overcome It: 10 of Wands / 9 of Cups (reversed)
Projected Outcome: Justice (reversed)

Uh oh. Lass, if I've ever seen a spread screaming “he's playing games,” this is it.

It's a bit of an understatement to say that you're much more emotionally invested than him today. Just...look at the 7 and 5 of Swords: I doubt he has any good intentions towards, and...dear gods, the advice cards tell you not to give too much of yourself to him, but the outcome suggests you might follow a whim.

Lass, he sees you as a challenge in a sense: he likes that you're intuitive, but he hates that you're so concerned with anything more than temporary, and it will fuel his desires to get in and out quickly.

Well, this all looks pretty bad to me, I'm not really sure how much more in-depth I can read.

>>17541637
I see a lad in a white button-down shirt, sleeves rolled up, and probably the blue collar sort. I see him hunched over working with his hands, and sweat from his brow upon the floor lands. Unfortunately, there's not too much of his face I can see; all I can see is this lad hard working.

For personality, I got the vibe of someone warm and kind. For further proof, I drew a card: The Empress.

Yup, seems like a nice, simple, hard-working blue collar dude.

>>17541663
I'll read yours next.
>>
>>17541416
>Queen of Swords, 5 of Pentacles, Queen of Wands

I think you might go through some tough times, probably financially, though you'll be able to get through them easily. Eventually things will get better, someone will help you out, probably a new love in your life.

>>17541731
10 of Wands, The Empress, 9 of Swords

Yes, but I don't think it will be a good relationship. This might be a warning that this person may hurt you somehow.
>>
>>17541701
>>17541704
Thanks, bv

>You see, most of this is based on some slightly foolish things: youthful things and the passion it brings
Haha yes, started up when we were 13 years old. A lot has happened since then, for better and worse. At times the hardships have been unbearable.
>I get the sense that you bear the expense of most of the emotions that lie in between, and somehow that balance needs to be shifted, I ween. A bit less for you, a bit more for him: that shit towards balance is the one way to win.
In terms of practicality, I don't know how I'd go about doing that.. Do I stop letting him rely on me so much emotionally? Or do I need to open up more? He's very open, I'm very closed off, you see.
>keep yourself from spazzing out when it comes about.
kek
I put up a dulcet front. If I ever spazz out, he will know nothing of it. I know to keep that shit under wraps.
>>
>>17541571
Male
General, focused on my personal growth and spirituality

I send positivity, love and wellness to your friend and you as well. Dont overwork yourself my friend. Be well
>>
>>17541735
>Queen of Coins, The Sun, Knight of Wands

I think you should give it a go, you are passionate enough about your band and musician career so it should be easy enough to go through with and learn and it will help your band.
>>
Female
Capricorn
Brown eyes
A.R
Will I do well in University and land a good career within 5-10 years ?
>>
>>17541718
>Ally
>Scorpio
>female
>I'm a strange person embarking on a strange part of my life.
>How does my love life look like this year?
>>
>>17541718
Kirat
Sagitarrius
Male
Childhood wasnt the greatest, but my basic needs were met. Complacency seems to have become second nature.
I want to kickstart my life into the next gear. What should I focus on? How will the fruits of my labor bloom?

Thank you sir
>>
>>17541701
Hey Bv, sending you an email.
>>
>>17541584
>>17541663
This one is interesting. I started by mentally drawing the symbol from your description and then scrying it.

I see a lot of darkness, and I can make out what appears to me a dungeon to me. I hear the occasional sound of water dropping. I see tired man in chains, his head down, but not does not seem to be weeping.

Here's where it gets interesting. I see that the shackle around his ankle is a bit too big for it, and it might be because he's become skinny enough to be free of it.

Well, lad, I would normally interpret this as suggesting something like having undergone some trial has allowed you to slip through a new one by means of how it's harmed you.

But this symbol, though...hmm

Oh, got it. So, you're unconscious is reaching out to this symbol as a means of empowerment in same way. I didn't see the symbol in the scry, and I think I know why: you're sort of constructing this thing on your own, and it's a way in which you'd like to drone out that annoying sound of the water droplets all around.

The symbol means nothing, actually: it's something you've constructed out of longing, and it seems that you've come to see this is more relevant than it might truly be.

You said this is from childhood, right? I'd bet there was trauma that accompanied the first sight.

I tried to see more, but I just kept seeing the prisoner again. Not a child, but a man, beard and all. This one is strange, so I hope I've gotten this right. I'd get a second or third opinion if I were you.
>>
>>17541739
Thank you bv. Does this mean I can expect him to ask me out? Could you tell me when?
>>
>>17541571

Requesting a read on behalf of my friend again.
We're both sending prayers your way.
----
Female
Who is my soulmate? Are they male or female?
>>
>>17541571
I will pray for her tonight.. so sorry for her.
Female
Will I ever have sex with my crush? How will it be?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>17541607
Hello there! I hope you're doing well...not sure if you remember me as you do many readings but last time you were so kind and helpful, was wondering if you could help me out once more...hope you're still around!

I-Ching
>*Name/nickname
Kala
>*Age
>*Sign
Aries
Dark hair, blueish grey eyes, fair skin, button nose, pale rosebud lips
>*Location-ish
England
Here is another painting I just finished and also have this cheerful short poem I wrote, hope it makes you feel happy, you are really helpful and kind so deserve to smile!

As Day arises from the dead
And darkness reigns
Below instead
Each flower dances above the mountains,
Playing trumpets to the valley's way
That mounts the soil and declares the day.
They like to watch the time go by,
The lilies and the cows.
Pure and calm,
Explosions in their eyes all day they sing of divine serenity.
The last of the safe lands,
Shielded from reality.
I'd like some insight on help towards my healing of past traumas please.
>>
>>17541799
>I see tired man in chains, his head down
Thanks BV. I know what i means, it kept seeing this vision over and over again. I know that you're suggesting trauma in childhood but i dont remember such thing except being close to death once.
>>
>>17541571
Hey BV, I'll send some Catholic healing prayers for that friend of yours tonight when I say my prayers. Whether the prayers work or not will depend on God as I'm not powerful enough to do things myself.
Female
What is the key for me to heal from my past traumas?
>>
File: ThickHard.jpg (280 KB, 576x1296) Image search: [Google]
ThickHard.jpg
280 KB, 576x1296
>>17541571
Male
General reading
>>
>>17541718
Emily
cancer
female
stagnancy in academics, no real passions, not overtly social

Will I do well academically if I find the will to put in the time and effort? How do I get back on the right path?
>>
>>17541689
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qx0katArqo
>>
>>17541877
Thanks mate. Will listen to it now.
>>
>>17541879
You're very welcome. I hope it serves you well!
>>
>>17541781
>6 of Wands, Page of Coins, Ace of Coins

I think it looks promising. However even if no one comes along the year looks like a happy one none the less.

>>17541788
>7 of Swords, 4 of Swords, The Star

I can't say specifically what you should focus on, but I think you should be careful not to over work yourself and be sure to take time to rest. Eventually things will look promising and your labor will improve.
>>
>>17541871
>5 of Coins, Page of Swords, Page of Coins

You have no motivation now, but I think it'll soon come and you will be able to do well and get through any academic struggles, eventually the promise of good things will come. To get back on the right path I think you may need to find motivation and passion for something, which will help you. Something new may interest you to get you going again.
>>
>>17541692
Situation: 4 of Pentacles
You: 8 of Swords (reversed) / Death / Ace of Swords (reversed)
Her: The Hermit / the Devil (reversed) / King of Wands (reversed)
Projected Outcome: 3 of Pentacles

Holding back...you're both holding back! There is enough there to get on the right track, but too much concern with saving your back.

The last cards in each of your respective columns represent behavior, you see, and they seem to indicate lack of motion to me. Here's the thing. Your mind may be in this completely, and you may even have thoughts of how your next moves should be dealing, but your emotional investment seems to be weening in terms of what you put out.

The frustration that comes to you about this sort of thing seems to be from a previous attachment of hers, it seems. Is she hung up over someone else and keeping mostly to herself? Well, that's the thing: just because there's something with which she's dealing doesn't mean that there's no room for feelings.

Well, more specifically, I see mutual working. I can't tell if it's romantically, but whatever comes about between you two shall bring some sort of profit, but some mutual work must you both pursue. There is potential for mutual cooperation here, but I don't know if it's something too much to endear.

I drew supporting cards: Queen of Cups (reversed) and 2 of Swords (reversed).

Ya, it's likely a non-romantic cooperative effort that you can expect.
>>
>>17541891
Thanks for the reading. I'm the first one you responded to in this post fyi
>>
>>17541571
Male, straight.
Love reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaH4W1rY9us
May your friend be well, BV.
>>
Fair warning, I don't know how many more I can do.

>>17541715
If you do: 6 of Cups (reversed), 8 of Pentacles (reversed)
If you don't: Queen of Pentacles, Death

I wouldn't if I were you. It seems to me that you hope that, if you pursue, some manner of profit might come to you.

Nope. I see wasted efforts to come about if you endeavor in that manner to shout, and you'd be frustrated in the end, if you seek that road to wend.

On the other hand, you might find something more profitable if you stick to your current singing style, and something thereafter might come after a while. I see an unseen opportunity, another exit from the road, and that one much better than this one bodes.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 460x460
For a bit of fun
>reader you're trying to summon
>what 3 items do you use
>>
>>17541824
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16KBLdSAVEU
>>
>>17541938
3 items? You would only need one Jack White to summon Cheswick.
>>
>>17541959
She also likes those soldier boys.
>>
>>17541889
It did!
One quick question though. You saw the numbers 19, 6, 26. Can those numbes be a date or is it an amount of time until I meet her?

It's funny how you said that I will meet her besides a mountain and with the sea. I live in a city wich is surrounded by mountains and is located by the sea.
>>
>>17541959
>>17541973
And I thought I heard her say something about wanting a five-inch pianist...
>>
>>17541976
I'm glad!
Those numbers can be dates or amounts of time.

Interesting! :)
>>
>>17541938
>BV
>Pure Aryan women, a nazi symbol, a boice recording
>>
>>17541959
>>17541973
>>17541979
So Jack White and an American soldier making love to the tune of a 5-7" pianist? Cheswick summoning here I come!
>>
>>17541987
Thanks my friend :)
>>
>>17541990
Most of my kek!
>>
>>17541979
I knew that piano classes would pay off someday...
>>
>>17540804
>Morgan's Tarot
*Name/nickname
>Michel
*Sign
>Gemini
*Description of yourself
>Kinda indian looking (Michael Jackson before surgery) brown skin, braces, glasses, muscular, medium height
*Location-ish
>West EU, FR
>"You have so much talent"
Its been a very rocky path this 2015 year, and I did not do nothing beside gym and home since september. But; I see changes coming soon (ex: driving school, work etc..) Just a general reading overerall
>>
>>17541999
My sides in all dimensions!
>>
>>17541988
>nazi symbol
wut?
>>
File: magicbie1.jpg (14 KB, 240x278) Image search: [Google]
magicbie1.jpg
14 KB, 240x278
>>17541938
>Thoth

>a dragon dildo
>lube
>pic related
>>
File: images-37.jpg (9 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images-37.jpg
9 KB, 256x197
>>17541938
Thoth

>a strap-on for pegging
>lube
>my virginity

>>17541906
Thanks, hopefully my day to be victorious awaits not too far off
>>
>>17542009
or nat soc symbol,it works man
>>
I've given a few readings away to people, but I've never been too great at advertising that I do readings. Any advice?
>>
>>17542012
That magickal book would be tempting
>>17542022
Go all caps
Scream at your audience
>>
>>17541767
You / Situation: 2 of Wands (reversed) / 8 of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: 4 of Cups (reversed) / Ace of Pentacles
Advice: 2 of Swords / 6 of Wands
Outcome: 6 of Swords

Friend, you're stuck. You're in a rut, but it's not really what you might think it to be. It seems to me that you're reaching excessively. Every new thing that comes your seems catch your eye and cause you to play some novelty game. I think that you're reaching too widely and, in doing so, you seem to be missing the more profitable things. Around here, it's usually a lack of motivation that some negative outcome brings, but that doesn't seem to be the case with you: it's that you're put your eggs in too many baskets when you should put them into one or two.

I suppose you might get excited about this or that thing but, when it comes time to act, your motivation starts lacking. The advice here is to think your options over carefully and choose one in which you can find victory. Consider how your time you're investing, and choose your investments a bit more wisely.

The good news: I see some movement for you, and it will be away from something in which too much time you've wasted, I think. Time to cut your losses, lad, for you've previously invested in a manner quite bad.

But, things will turn out well, at least as far as I can tell.
>>
>>17542022
>>17541416
>>
>>17542022
Get dubs, chicks dig dubs!
>>
Hey guys. Thought I'd help out the other thread with /x/ mansion.

Does /div/ have a symbol? Can someone draw it if you know it? Thnx
>>
>>17542050
>>17541944
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.