[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: il_570xN.813929175_4ovv[1].jpg (170 KB, 570x685) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.813929175_4ovv[1].jpg
170 KB, 570x685
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17529832
>>
>>17533197
Looks like someone beat you to it. >>17533196

Please delete this one.
>>
>>17533210
I'll delete it as soon as I can.
>>
>>17530745 #
Whoah. I wasn't expecting you to do a recording of it all. That's pretty cool!
I'm dead tired now, as I was yesterday night when I fell asleep.
I feel like the three cards address three distinct constants in my life. I'll have to listen to this again when I'm more alert.

Thank you for this wonderful reading anon! Btw those dice have gold paint and diamonds on them, but I'd still buy them if I ever become rich.
>>
Hi, Im goona met someone in half an hour. What should I expect?
>>
>>17533197

w-where are the readings? we should have twice as many readers with twice as many threads up!
>>
Wtf with this shitpost
>>
Wat
>>
Two threads were made at the same time yesterday and this one wasn't able to be deleted.
>>
>>17536292
This one will become the new one. Might as well put it to good use
>>
Marie, is it Merle Haggard you're in love with?
>>
>>17533197
Bump interesting
>>
>>17536354
You've shown up at a stange time. Usually, there are a bunch of readings being done, but it appears that the readers are doing other things right now.
>>
>>17536366
We are, in the IRC. Come join us <3
>>
>>17536306
Doesn't matter who it is :( I fucked our relationship up beyond repair... no need for me to make it worse
>>
>>17536369
I must respectfully decline.

>>17536389
>relationship
>>
>>17536397
Oh no! I mean relationship as one person to another, nothing beyond that. Wrong word... aquantance? What other word is there to use to describe one person to another when relating to each other?
>>
>>17536404
Either way who cares, im getting over it... I think I was pushed more by my need for revenge (telling him about the guy who tried to sleep with me and slander him) more than I was by any actual "love" for him. ... sigh. I don't m kw how to tell him. I'll figure it out. Ugh.
>>
>>17536410
We figured you're somewhat starstruck. I'm waiting to hear the whole story, but from the surface, I would advise you not to pursue this. You have a lot more to lose than he does, should things not work out as you plan.
>>
>>17536435
It's fun to live on a fantasy world ;) realistically there's no way anything can come of it but it's fun to think about, it's a nice distraction from my 9-5.
>>
>>17536435
>from the surface
yeah the whole nitty gritty details wod change your perspective... I know he was just fooling around with me and my emotions. It's long and complicated. I really might write a book about it? And if not a book then I'll do a recording for you guys or something... it's just such a messed up story lol... love triangles, drama, emotional turmoil... all that fun stuff. They all just wanted the young blood loool I talked to someone who worked for them and she said to be careful around all the guys because they were creeping on me from afar... being young and naive and star struck is great. I just wanted to have fun and be safe... turns out the danger didnt come from any outside forces (I followed them by myself all over north America) but the danger came from them all along. Ahhh... :/
>>
>>17536450
Ah whatever. I just need to move on, learn my lesson, and get over it. Thanks for the concern and the shoulder to lean on... talking about what happened to me really helps, even if it's just with a bunch of strangers on the Internet
>>
>>17536366
Since they're all away, would someone care to tell a newfag the story of this place? There seems to be a strong sense of community by 4chan standards and I feel like there is an interesting story here.
>>
>>17536500
A little over a year ago, one of the readers started a discussion thread for divination theory. The other readers came in and started talking divination and shooting the shit and getting to know each other. There was a second thread like that and an anon had an idea to make general threads for readings. For a little while there were separate threads for discussion and readings but they were combined eventually. Some of the more experienced readers started helping the newer readers and encouraging them to practice more so everyone got to know each other even better. The threads have been going on since.
>>
>>17536500
Basically it started out as a discussion general on divination techniques, some readers took up some requests, and now it's developed into more of a call service for queries while the readers discuss in IRC and Skype. I guess it's this nice little corner of 4chan where the querants are respectful of readers for giving up their time and readers all eventually get to know one another and even the more frequent querants. It's had its ups and downs, but seems to be very touchy feely in its current state. Feel free to stay around, I may even give you a welcoming read of it quietens down here.

Welcome anon, enjoy your stay and love be with you.
>>
>>17536505
>>17536511
That's really interesting, thank you. It's nice that this is available and so many people are cooperating and friendy. I'll be lurking.
>>
Would like to ask a question.

In the previous divination thread I asked about my health in general (mental/spiritual/physical) and it's future. The current state of course was not the greatest as I am perfectly aware of at the moment, but there were signs of a brighter future.

Now my question this time is a little more specific.

What would be my best approach to speeding up my recovery? What should I focus on or just how can I recover better and faster?

Let me know if you need more information.
>>
>>17536516
It's pretty interesting. Don't worry, we get the occasional troll and shitposter but we don't feed them (well most don't. Looking at you CHIR) and they quickly leave. Reminds me of /wip/ over at /tg/; another awesome community
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 1600x1200
Hey guys, gonna be around for a good few hours doing readings on and off. Unfortunately only tarot, or maybe an Empath or two if the query(s) pique my interest enough to find a quiet place to do one.

>name/nickname
>description and defining features
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath (see above)

Love and good vibes be with you beautiful people.
>>
What's my soulmate like?
>>
File: 1335307767113.jpg (272 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1335307767113.jpg
272 KB, 1680x1050
>>17536617
>Fiddledee
>Ginger, quiet, glasses
>Vermilion rhombus
>What media or activity would spark inspiration and get me writing again? Back at university I used to make money with it, and every now and then dabble in something that never comes to fruition. I might start a family soon, so is it now or never?
Basically a query on job/future I guess?
>Your choice, I'm up for either.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my query was roundabout.
>>
File: image.jpg (705 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
705 KB, 1600x2133
>>17536644
Okay, bit of a weird query but I like it.

>future prospects; focus on job/writing
The Tower
The Empress
Shadowed by the 10 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by Judgement
Counselled by 8 of Wands and 2 of Swords(r)

Okay. Whew. This spread. Let's break this down.

First off, the tower and the empress. A shattering of your everyday life; a family to come, and creation and passion; breathing life into your works. So to answer one of your questions, no, having a family doesn't mean "now or never." Furthermore, I actually think this will spark something within you to create more; new love, new life, new creation. Now here the judgement comes in, you are definitely being called to this purpose, and I have no doubt you are here to create, to write, to bring into this world. It is your calling. Now here I was shuffling to get some clarification in the counsel cards, when the 10 of wands flipped out exactly where you see in the picture; i have not moved it at all. This is extremely clear in its message; you are giving up when you are only just beginning your path, don't shirk your calling. The counsel cards I feel are your paths; either you'll run headlong into your calling and accept it, for good or ill, or you'll ignore, shy away and pretend it never happened.

The balls in your court, it's now up to you to take the shot, or forfeit and walk away.
>>
Bump. Where are my readers?
>>
>>17536828
Well EmpathAU is still sitting around with nothing to do...
>>17536617

I guess I might as well throw my offer in there as well for a little while. Tarot readings. Just give me a query and any information you consider relevant. I recommend asking Empath first though 'cause he needs the practice more than I do.

I may try my hand at some scrying if you're interested, but don't expect a lot.
>>
File: 1452539446515.jpg (2 MB, 1919x2688) Image search: [Google]
1452539446515.jpg
2 MB, 1919x2688
>>17536617
>pupper
>goodhearted despite a rough past, a bit awkward but well intentioned, sticks to ideals
>black sphere
>Should I continue to purse a relationship with the woman or my affections, or is it time to move on?
>whichever works best for you, I really just need a little insight here so I can't afford to be picky.
>>
>>17536617
>D
>strong jawline, glasses, brown eyes, tan skin
>green triangle
>should I stick it out with this job and these people or should I pursue this wild plan I'm brewing?
>tarot

thanks m8
>>
>>17536836
You still hanging around, offering readings and the like? I'd appreciate one

My life has been pretty shitty lately, so I wanna ask if things will get better soon, and if there's anything I should look out for if I want to secure that happiness.

I'm a Leo and 18.
>>
>>17536845
>>17536862
Sorry guys, I'll be a while here doing this. Feel free to bug JN up there, otherwise if you're still around when I get back I'll do it then. Sincerest Apologies
>>
>>17536883
No worries dude, thanks for letting me know. Take it easy and have a good one.
>>
>>17536883
np thanks for the heads up

>>17536836
me pls >>17536862
>>
>>17536836
If you're still around and willing to do a reading I'd really appreciate it. >>17536845
>>
File: 1428773780926.png (162 KB, 428x550) Image search: [Google]
1428773780926.png
162 KB, 428x550
>>17536889
Not that guy but just an anon willing to do a reading for you, take what you will from it. I prefer to do scry stuff over tarot, so i hope it'll still be helpful for you.

I get the vision of a covered wagon making a treacherous journey through the woods at night. The path is uncertain, a bit shaky though the carriage pushes on. Interestingly enough there are no horses drawing it like one one expect, it seems to move forward of it's own volition, like it has some type of internal engine all its own.

To me this seems to suggest that you should pursue whatever it is that gives you the most internal "drive". The thing that you are more motivated to pursue, but the best approach is a slow and steady one. Personally I feel it leans a bit more towards making a journey into whatever your new plan may be, but that's up to your interpretation to decide.

tldr; a journey into a treacherous new place can turn out surprisingly well should you choose to stay self motivated, and take a cautious slow steady approach.
>>
>>17536879
Yeah, still here, just got caught up in some other stuff for a bit, sorry about that.

Your present speaks of... dominance, restriction, power... like you're in a place where you don't feel like you can do anything. In other words, someone has chained you down and you're not sure how to overcome it. Perhaps that someone is you, holding yourself down with your emotions and ideas.

This readings shows a lot of emotion and negative thought for the basis of your issues. More than anything I see a need to move on from the past, which is seems you've been thinking about doing but not yet committed to. However... I think opportunities are being offered that you have been avoiding taking out of fear that it will be the same problems haunting you if you make those choices.

Perhaps what you need to do is become more practical, care more about your finances and so on. Stop being so impulsive, reacting to everything, following hollow dreams and wishes... and commit to something concrete, even if it's against your nature to do so. If there are issues with your family... you may not want to wait around for them to be resolved, because I don't see it happening anytime soon. Move on from the past entirely.

However, don't ignore your personal wounds/issues. Heal them attentively, consciously, and understand where they come from. Don't repress or ignore. Deal with your problems face on. The wise thing to do, that shows strength, is to be mature enough to understand your flaws and work effectively with them.
>>
Micah 5:12
And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
>>
>>17536983
Thank you. I'm pretty sure I get what you're saying.
>>
>>17536845
>>17536891
Sorry for the slow reply. I really don't see much hope with this person. It's complicated though... there's passion there for both of you, mirrored with each other. But it's like neither of you is committed to making it work out. It's unstable, it feels like wishes will never be fulfilled... You can't make decisions, inspiration is low... It feels like a struggle, all the time. She seems impatient, and you seem like you don't think you'll get what you want... you feel deflated, reluctant...

I'm not really sure what advice I can give you. I think there's a lot of different approaches you could take and it would change the outcome depending on each... so it's hard to advise you on it.
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67 KB, 730x438
>>17537090
Thanks man, that's surprisingly pretty accurate.

It's interesting that you say she seems impatient, and that there may be some passion there. Honestly the biggest part is trying to figure out if she cares or not. If I had a little insight into that kind of thing I feel like I could really move on with my life, for better or for worse really.

Anyhow personal stories aside, thanks for your reading. Not too sure how to proceed from here, but having more material and insight to consider is always helpful anyhow. Thanks dude.
>>
>>17536531
;D
>>
File: Technomage.jpg (22 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
Technomage.jpg
22 KB, 400x200
>>17533197
It's Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
File: ross.jpg (609 KB, 546x748) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
609 KB, 546x748
>>17537146

>Morgan's tarot sounds interesting
>Medium Boss
>Manly man
>21
>Taurus for western, Doggie for Chinese
>Kind of a dork, insomniac, nostalgic about the good old days.
>New Mexico
>Was recently considering giving someone a gift that means a lot to me, namely giving them a prized heirloom and emotionally significant object from my past. What I want to know is if such a gift would be appreciated by them, and the gesture would mean as much to them as it does to me.

posting some Bob Ross for good vibes since his happy little optimism is always a joy to have around. Forgive the image if it's a bit weird as it's the only one I have saved that isn't that feelsy "light and dark" one.
>>
>>17537104
Yours seems stronger than hers. Yours is like a major life decision for you, compared to hers being more like a thought swirling around in her head, a potential... but yeah, she doesn't seem to be in a place to go forward with it. You might be able to convince her but... is it worth it to build a relationship on that kind of jagged and unstable basis?
>>
>>17536925
Cool. Appreciate it!
>>
>>17537164
>is it worth it to build a relationship on that kind of jagged and unstable basis?

Hit way too close to home. We both had particularly hard upbringings so that's the question I find myself asking all too often. I guess in the end the circumstance will eventually resolve one way or the other. Whatever happens happens, you know?

You're surprisingly very accurate with a lot of this. I really can't say that I typically give a lot of credence to seeking answers through divination, but you've really exceeded my expectations and made me reconsider that there may be more to this kinda stuff. Thanks for the reading and for letting me inadvertently rant about stupid life problems a bit.
>>
>>17537156
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BMqPIjbj8Z
>>
>>17537146
I-Ching
Doc
M
Gemini
somewhat chill eclectic weird guy whos far too open minded for his own good
Manchester, UK
i think everything's going to be ok no matter what happens :)
WHEN AM I GONNA GET A FUCKING GF ALREADY LMAO
>>
>>17537200
Yeah, honesty with yourself, and seeking the most healthy and stable solution, is almost always the best way to go about these kind of situations. Sometimes we need to take a leap of faith, sure, but most times we just need to be realistic and understand the situation we've found ourselves in...

And you know, even as a reader, I'd never recommend people take divination too seriously. You can glean useful insights, but even experienced readers aren't all-knowing. Take it more like you would take advice from a wise friend -- probably worth listening to, but never accept the information mindlessly, and never against your own reasoning or common sense.
>>
>>17536836
Female
Can you tell me if you see anything in my near future happening for love? I am single. Scrying would be cool
>>
File: 999.png (190 KB, 380x580) Image search: [Google]
999.png
190 KB, 380x580
>>17537212
Yeah, I really tend to like these kind of things for the insight and advice they offer. That's some pretty practical advice. Gave me a lot to think about. Thanks again man, really helped to give me a bit of clarity and direction with my concerns. So for what it's worth, you're doing some good work in these threads, really helped this concerned anon a lot.
>>
>>17533197
Hey Discord just wanted to say thanks for the reading the other day. With all I've had to do lately it was a huge weight off my shoulders. Stay awesome.
>>
>>17537211
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1R6o4SUe9Ms
>>
File: bob ross wisdom.jpg (54 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
bob ross wisdom.jpg
54 KB, 500x666
>>17537206
Thanks for the reading man. It was super cool to hear a reading in voice form over the net. The practical advice at the beginning was pretty cool as well. It was nice to hear someone else mention the kinds of things I'd been thinking about the past few days, makes me feel a bit better and like I wasn't just needlessly overanalyzing things.

If you're curious what the item in question is, it's a stuffed rabbit that's an identical copy of the one I used to have a child. This girl and I have talked about it before so she vaguely knows what it means to me, since she once told me she had a stuffed dog that helped her through her rough childhood as well. Though if I do decide to go through with it I'll be sure to tell her again exactly what it means to me and why I think she should have it.

Posting that other Bob Ross pic since it seems to apply here, was having a bit of a rough patch considering this kind of stuff, and overall with life and all, but like the pic says, sometimes you just gotta wait on the good times. thanks again for the reading, you're a real cool dude in my book.
>>
>>17537267
You're very welcome! I've definitely enjoyed connecting with people via the Vocaroo readings. :) And yes, it's always good to hear people say the things we've been thinking! Affirmation/reassurance is good! And you're definitely analyzing things for the right reasons, but yeah, there eventually comes a point when you don't want to beat a dead horse!

Thank you for sharing with me about the item! It was very interesting to find out, as I was indeed curious but wasn't going to pry! I think it's even more touching/moving that you've previously connected over a stuffed animal helping you both get through rough times as a child. I'm glad you also plan on readdressing its significance if/when you give the gift.

Thank you for posting that other Bob Ross pic! It is a good one!

You're very, very welcome! And thank you so much! :)
>>
>>17537146
Hello
>Morgan's Tarot
>Bni
>Male
>19
>Leo
>Passive guy, lots of ambitions, little to no willpower, I love having people around me because i don't want to be alone
>Morocco
>share with people, provide them with good deeds at your expense, you might think it's not worth it, but it gives you a satisfying feeling

I would really love to know where my professional and personal life is heading if that's possible!
>>
>>17537282
hi chrio~
I am terrible sorry for nicking your vocaroo idea yesterday hahaha
it's really more fun to connect this way.
(I really hope it was not too blunt of me to do so without asking first... but the names were a bit mixed up yesterday so asking was a bit... hard haha)
>>
>>17537318
Fee!

No need to be sorry! Vocaroo as much as you like! It really is a great way to connect with people! :)
>>
>>17537327
Thanks! I'll definitely do a reading for you as well! (Sadly I can't really offer anything apart from tarot and I am also not that good at finding weird lyrics so it's just a reading haha)
>>
>>17537335
I'd love a tarot reading from you some time! And don't worry about the lyrics, haha.

And hit me up for a reading whenever! :)
>>
>>17537221
>>17536836
Sorry, not taking more readings for today. I should be around tomorrow or a couple of days from now to do more though.
>>
>>17537335
Hey fee, I'm gonna nick your nicking of the vacaroo for some readings tonight, should be interesting.
>>
>>17537237
You are very welcome :D
Was this the business reading?
>>
>>17537289
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1meFOvfxFol
>>
>>17537359
:D

I enjoy Empath's voice!
>>
>>17537146
Hello again chironymous, hope you have an amazing day/night full of positive vibes all around you
Kuba
Male
Capricorn (Tiger in Chinese)
Brown hair, dark brown eyes, skinny, long fingers
I am curious about my next lover, when will I meet her and how is she going to look.
I don't really have a preference use whatever you think suits better and is more accurate.
Thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (685 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685 KB, 1600x2133
Back around for a bit, just about to sit down to a well deserved post-gym meal.

>name/nickname
>colour shape combo
>query
>tarot or Empath

Love and good vibes be with you!
>>
>>17537456
nom nom nom
>>
>>17537456
Hello again Empath
You could do me if you want >>17537405
Yellow circle
Use whatever you feel is more accurate and better for the reading.
Thanks! Have a good day/night
>>
>>17536617
Celine, f, brown hair and eyes, orange octagon, what do you see in my future? tarot.
>>
>>17536836
Future reading please!
>>
>>17536836
Could you scry me sir? I feel like there are higher powers working around me but i dont know why? Its not malicious but i would hope you could see something?
Thank you

Jas
Male
Sagitarrius
>>
>>17537396
Haha, thanks so much! I like Bill Nye the science guy, my nickname is pronounced bi-ni.
The blank card really described what I'm in right now, nothing is really happening of worth, but it's also pretty relaxing to be in it, there is no drama in my life if I can put it in words.
I've been on the edge of my seat the entire time! totally relatable, a whole lot of nothingness ;-; , but the whole opportunity talk got me pumped up.
Thanks again
>>
>>17537456
Jasmin
Male
6'1, slim, athletic, long hair, wear a turban, full beard and mustache, unibrow, humble, compassionate, selfish sometimes, lazy, a little lost in this game of life.
Orange Sphere
General tarot, and if you are up to it, empath, could you sense the energies around me and see whats going on?

Love and kind vibes to you
>>
>>17537405
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uB8BTVC9pu
>>
>>17537359
>>17537402

I am really looking forward to it ;D
>>
>>17537523
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like Bill Nye! :) He went to college about an hour away from where I live! And thank you for sharing the pronunciation of your nickname, my friend. :) I like it!
I'm glad you found your reading to be accurate and that it got you pumped up! :D
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17537146

If you're offering, can you tell me about 60 years from now? I want to see if I will finish it.

*Either
*Cesar
*Male
*Cancer
*Faceless
*Hawaii
***You are a gift to the present, and relief on the soul.

*So, will I complete it before I have to pay the price?
>>
>>17537456
Oscar
Latino, dark hair, beard, glasses, introvert, shy
Lower case lambda
General reading
Tarot
>>
>>17537526
>>17537526
So for "general" tarot reading
>General reading
10 of Wands(r)
Justice
Ruled over by The Knight of Cups
Counseled by 9 of Wands(r) and Ace of Pents(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s18wrtgL6QbG

>That voice
I...I hate it ._.
>>
>>17537456
Do me do me :)
>>17537503
>>
>>17537537
That was the most interesting reading I've ever got. Thank you so much it was really helpful and insightful for me.
Take care and all the best to you.
>>
>>17537560
>general Tarot

Knight of Cups
King of Swords
Ruled over by Queen of Pents
Counseled by The Tower and 8 of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ecZexkFmGW
>>
>>17537603
>>17537503
>Do me do me :)
Must....resist...urge...lewd...joke...

>future reading
The World
9 of Pents
Ruled over by Ace of Cups
Counseled by Page of Swords and 10 of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1umHQ8Zhvoz
>>
>>17537146
Readers choice
Jagga
Male
Sagitarius
Brown, tall, easy going, likeable(mostly), lazy, like to daydream
Maryland, USA
Success is usually around the corner when you fail and quit, so always have faith in yourself, and believe in your conviction.
Where is my life going? On a personal level and career/work wise? I feel like i'm on a constant roller coaster, im pretty grounded as a person, but everything else seems chaos
>>
>all these readers recording their voices
bv must be stoked
>>
>>17537609
Thanks man
I think the court part is pretty on point about everything.
I can't comment on the tower since it's something that has not happened yet.

Gib cuddles ;_;
>>
>>17537592
oh my.... your voice is extremely cute!
>>
>>17536696
Hey man, just got around to reading your response and wanted to tell you I somehow got down 3,000 words in a couple of hours this morning.

So I think I will stick with it.

Thabks for the reading, it helped/helps!
>>
>>17537640
why that?
>>
>>17537592
I have always been seeking love but it never seems to come, i guess im at a fuck it state of mind, but i will keep an open mind as you say
>>
>>17537654
hes a voice reader. he reads peoples voices
>>
>>17537640
Already provided my voice to BV, not that he would do anything with it being a guy and all
>>17537644
*cuddles* It'll all be alright anon, just remember; let the tower collapse, THEN pick up the piece. I don't wanna see you getting hurt trying to fix things too quickly.
>>17537647
Y-you too Fee
>>17537659
Hold out brother, chin up, chest out and arms open. As I said, don't give up just yet.
>>17537654
what this anon said >>17537667. But he's also said he can gauge a person's magical aptitude from a voice reading.
>>
Doing two or so readings. As usual, scrying, can't tarot for now.

>name/nickname
>gender
>query

Refrain from love queries and especially so from economical/career/job ones. Everything else is a fair game. Expect a slew of allegory, as it usually is with me.

>>17537640
I'm almost tempted to butt in with my voice here as well, since it seems to be a new fad in /div/ and all. Naw well...
>>
>>17537554
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DqwUZCWa2D
>>
>>17537633
Hehe the lewd was there all along my boy ;) OK will listen.... darn that 9 of pents
>>
>>17537679
Elfie female love reading for me and my crush :3
>>
>>17537679
Call me G, a male
Can you tell me about a recent meeting from this week and what it means in terms of the forces surrounding it? Thanks.
>>
>>17537604
Thank you for saying so! You're very welcome! I'm glad the reading served you well!
Thank you! Take care to you too, and all the best to you as well! :)
>>
>>17537679
>But in with my voice
Do it you sexy-voiced fiend!

As for my query...nevermind, two others got in before me...dang
>>
>>17537679
Is this girl just going to keep flirting with me or is she actually putting off "fuck me" vibes?
Trev
Male
>>
>>17537633
Yayyyyy! I'm not in a relationship... I'm leaving my mom, family, friends, basically my email tire life behind and moving to a new province. I'm even going to change my name and my appearance, for the purpose of yes... a new emotional ally fulfilling life.... thank you!!! That I have the power to see it through... I hope so! And to never give up and keep fighting... yes... this is a scary new endeavor... I should hope for paradise ;) and what a sexy voice... oohhh. Thank you!
>>
>>17537747
My entire life*
>>
>>17537747
I'm glad to hear it darlin, and woah that's a hell of a change! I hope it brings nothing but goodness and love into your life; the cards seem to think so. Remember, chin up, chest out and keep on fighting for that paradise on the horizon. I'll always be around if you ever wanna bug me or just wanna rant.
>and what a sexy voice... oohhh
Y-you too d-darlin
>>
>>17537685
I'll give you a break, but I did say refrain from love queries. I should have specified too that I only accept love queries that have some semblance of seriousness behind them, or whether there's something wrong going on (but at that point I'd consider dealing with it without the help of divination.)

A fair, young lady standing with glee before a towering gate of ice. It seems that she took upon quite a journey to even approach the structure in question, showing an icy path behind her. She approaches closer and closer and eventually touches the gate, but what a surprise is there to see - the mere touch alone is enough to melt through the thick block of ice like nothing. Without a reaction from her part, she pushes through the gate with her body and it leaves a hole, melted and dripping little bits of water.

There, I see the same gate before her up ahead, to the left and to the right. From here I see the girl wandering through what seems like a maze to me. Much to my own despair, I see little but fog and cold, snow-thick clouds up ahead and above, making it next to impossible for me to see any further or even around. The girl retains her glee and her growing curiosity, going deeper and deeper into the maze, going through the gates like nothing.

But with time, the gloom sets in, the woman loses her glee, and soon even the bright corridors and rooms, although same, start growing darker and darker. She is not finding what she is looking for, or she's possibly even disappointed. With every room I kept seeing a trapdoor that went, presumably, down. And at one point, she simply decides to bite the bullet and go down. Was it an escape from her confusion and loss? No... it led something to a dark, dark void, and seemingly infinite falling through even thicker darkness than the one that was around her in the rooms and in the corridors.

1/2
>>
>>17537765
Ohh sounds good ;)
>>
>>17537771

>>17537771

>>17537771
>>
>>17537767
--

This... this doesn't look good. I can draw a few ideas from it already, but it seems that you're really not going to get anywhere with your crush. It would be like expecting warmth and comfort at the center of a labyrinth, one that is made out of ice no less. The walls never end, and at some point you are seen to be tempted to leave, to go down, and fall. It's hard for me to say whether it's actually going to be the case, but I do not see good prospects for you in the future in regards of love or like with him.

>>17537686
Sure, coming up.

>>17537690
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1m0Wx2FoWzK

>>17537699
For you though, I'm not giving you a proper reading. However, it almost seems like she's being akin to a cat in heat, but not really quite there yet. Waving and moving about, trying to get you to initiate presumably. Because she's not going to do it herself.

But hey, it's just a quick check on it, not something proper. Don't take me too seriously here.
>>
>>17537679

Jim
Male
Is the Jeanna situation hopeless by now? Should I just start burning bridges?
>>
>>17537792

if jeanna still isn't speaking to you or if you still haven't asked her out then yeah you probably should start giving up
>>
File: tumblr_mmib98RUC21snxul7o1_250.png (53 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmib98RUC21snxul7o1_250.png
53 KB, 250x340
Hoping to get a card reading if any of you have the energy or the time

Planning a big move next year and I really don't want to fuck it up.

I'm just need some guidance as to what to expect and how to make this happen

some info about me
leo sun/scorpio rising
fav color: purple
fav#: 9
I have beauty marks that line up to my left index finger and one right in the center of my palm on my left hand.

thank you so much
>>
>>17537785
>dat vocaroo
Hnnnngg saved.

The query is a simple one. I have a message for someone, a message I don't wanna deliver but said I would. What comes about from me delivering said message.
>No Vocaroo reading
hah. That's fine. The small snippet I got will suffice
>>
>>17537785
>>
>>17537797

Oh I understand that. I'm asking how much of a dick I should be to her circle
>>
>>17537810
>>17537785
sorry for the empty post! just wanted to say your voice is amazing :)

>>17537671
;D
>>
>>17537635
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XzbhMDiY9k
>>
>>17537785
Grace
Female
I'm scared to be around someone because of a mistake I have made. Can you tell me how they feel about me? It's nonromantic.
>>
>>17537779
I'm more or less always around, so open invitation
>>17537816
:^D
>>
>>17536617
nickname: Placenta
appearance: I've been toldd I look like a homeless person
shape: sparkling apple
Any romance coming up in my life?
Either method
>>
>>17537686
Well well, there wasn't too much for me to see in the first place. As it seems, it's either something far too vague for even me to catch, or there's something else going on. The first sights for me to catch were hmm... how should I say... a reflection. A pool of water. A milky substance even. It's like water, but yet having some kind of another liquid inside of it. The two are separate, but yet a part of. And there it moves. Up and down. As if someone is moving it. Up and down, up and down, up and down, monotonic, same rhythm, same amount. And I find this feeling bubbling up inside of me, this feeling that wants something to happen. Anxiety? For something to just happen... whatever figure that was watching this got seemingly quite upset by nothing happening.

I did more looking, and I found nothing more but darkness and what seemed like a golden goblet, lit with a blue flame. Then some kind of a circle shaped object, and it was also lit on a blue flame.

I'm sorry, but I can't make heads or tails out of this.

>>17537792
If you do not wish to put in the effort to amend it, then consider it to be hopeless. If you see that it's obviously not going to work out, in one way or another, then burn the bridges.

>>17537802
-sigh-

... why did I even do that in the first place and why do I have a feeling that I'm going to regret it. Anyhow, the vocaroo's deleted.

Give me a couple and I'll get to you.

>>17537834
I can take a quick look. It almost looks like they're quite... no, they don't really want to stick around you it seems. Not exactly displeasure, although there's probably a feeling or two hidden behind the emotions that they show to you now. At least they want to keep a good distance from you, but still watch you.

Not sure. I don't do these kinds of pokes too often, but it seems like that.
>>
>>17537867
>>17537834
I can understand. They act standoffish to me because of what I have done. Are those hidden feelings disgust and hate?
>>
>>17537679
Begampuria
Male
Can you give me a mindscape reading please? If yes, you have my permission to enter my mindscape. Could you ask my...mind/me what I should focus on? Thank you Io

Good to see you back, may be im not around as much, so i always miss you.

Love, positive vibes.
>>
>>17537867
S
Male
Feeling broken up. I'm still in love with a girl who seems like she needs time to grow into the need for a relationship.
Will this relationship ever happen for the both of us?
>>
>>17537679
Magenta
Female
What is the personality of my next boyfriend?
>>
>>17537682
Thank you so much, Chironymous!
I've always been stuck in the future, since I was three. Lately I've been wondering if my plan were worth doing or if I should just live a simple life and forget about my world. I operate on logic, but I needed something else to help me decide.
I love this world and it's beautiful flaws, and I aim to make it so all people are together. So that no one has to get hurt anymore.
>Just do it!
Spot on! Exactly what I needed on this journey of ∞(?) steps.
>The Well at the Center
Seems to describe what I want to make, metaphorically speaking, a well that anyone can go to and from and return again.
>The Path
I see. I will remember to walk, but remember the big picture.
>Waiting
-Purgatory, the irony.
You may not understand...
-Submit to the fates,
I'm sure you understand the irony in this one, though.
>Drink Gold
-The Philosopher's Stone,
I'll need all the help I can get.

In 60 years, I want the world to be happy. I'll do my best. Because I love the people(even the ones who are lost, broken, evil: but as they could be), and I love the shapes(canyons, valleys, cities).
And when all is said and done and it's time to pay the price, I want my idea to live on. Like all of it, in all of us, saved forever.
>>
>>17537767
Wow thanks for the read.... I think I know how to interpret this....
>>
No more readings. I did say I was going to do two, and look at this. Just no. No more.

>>17537802
Well then, this is bound to be interesting with interesting results. At least in my eyes.

I see a monk standing before a bonfire in a dark, desolate castle. It's filled with little life and the air is stiller than the raging winds outside. The letter is in one hand, while the other hand is holding a staff as either a support or simply for the matter of carrying one. Reading over the letter, giving it a glance or two, looking back at the fires and looking back at the letter yet again, the monk suddenly turns around and goes up a small staircase up.

There I see him heading towards to the right, down a somewhat bright corridor. The few bits of sunlight shine through the frosted windows, showing just how still and how dusty the air is. The flakes just seem to hang there, not really moving too much down or up or to the sides. The man, the monk, he goes down another small staircase and heads towards a meeting room of some kind to the right.

I see a table in shape of a circle, a massive fire in the middle, and many more monks around the table, standing there, watching... waiting. The monk which came in puts down the letter on the table, and I cannot help but to see the intricate letters formed. The title seemed to have had more attention put to it than the main body of the writing itself. Almost immediately, I hear them say a strong, echoing ''Aye.''

Then the monk turns around, and the others slowly follow behind him. One glance at his face showed me red, glowing eyes, and something akin to an angered snarl on his face. What will happen now, I wonder...

--

I focused more on the person who's going to receive the letter, or perhaps more on the situation. I cannot honestly remember. But it seems that at first it's going to be calm, but it's akin to a calm before a storm. Something bad's bound to happen, but where will it be directed?

>>17537816
y-you too...
>>
>>17537879
Red. I saw red. I suppose they may be hiding it behind, and quite literally so. The front seemed to show more blue and dark, the sides black, but behind was a bubbling, crimson red. Quite angry, I suppose. But I do not think they'll show it to you directly, but it may just be likely that you'll notice at one point with your own two eyes.

>>17537880
Oh dear, oh dear. I'm sorry anon, but I'm not sure if I can do a mindscape reading. I sort of promised to myself to not do them unless I know the person or it's desperately needed. It's too draining. Far too draining.

I would strongly suggest normal meditation or simply start talking to yourself. Seriously. Talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. Suspense any sort of disbelief and just let the conversation flow and ebb. It has helped me at one point in something a bit more unrelated to what you have in mind.

I'm returning the positive vibes to you with a slight apology on my part for not being able to do the reading.

>>17537926
I perceive you as being someone who's essentially open and wide for her, but she's... she may just open up a little bit, slowly but surely. However, just as she will completely open up to you, there will be a sense of ... inactivity. She'll freeze up. I do not think she's going to pursue anything if she realizes that she has feelings for you. Akin to putty that just melts at the room temperature.

>>17537939
You do realize that I could be talking about one person, and it can happen that you will end up with someone else, completely different? Fate's a mess like that.

And truth be told, from what I'm sensing here, it's nothing too pleasant. Like a pig, almost. A pig that leaves a mess. Guarded a bit, but yet with it's nature open and wide.

>>17537954
Good. I tried to interpret it a little bit in, >>17537785 , but you know better. Best of luck to ye.
>>
>>17537962
Kay, seems fair
>>
>>17537867

>If you do not wish to put in the effort to amend it, then consider it to be hopeless. If you see that it's obviously not going to work out, in one way or another, then burn the bridges

Yeah I can't let this one go. I mean it's fine if she isnt into it, but I had fuckers trying to twist the knife over a past crush trying to make me feel like utter shit, and of course she finds that impressive.

Things have to become really fucking unpleasant
>>
>>17537967
>>17537926
So if she has feelings for me, she won't go for it? So what could I do to make it work? Is it just pointless to try?
Sorry for all the questions...
>>
>>17537967
Is it possible for someone to see further in your vision or is it wishful thinking? Because I see a golden room...
>>
>>17537967
>>17537867
Thank you Io. Very accurate. Just out of curiosity what were you gonna say for this? "I can take a quick look. It almost looks like they're quite.."
>>
>>17537801
ah i've been skipped ;_;

Maybe i'm unreadable?
>>
>>17538024
I got dis.

Back in a bit with your reading!
>>
>>17537801
>>17538027
>>
>>17537975
Why in the hell would you even associate with those kinds of people in the first place then? I'm telling you, burn bridges, do whatever you have to do to get the fuck away, but at the same time if you want to make it an explosion instead of something a bit more controlled, then do what you wish. Not my suggestion, but eh...

>>17537976
I'm not doing any more readings, but really, why not just try and see how it'll work before deeming it all worthless based on some words from a person who may as well be roleplaying as someone who's able to do divination?

If you want to make it work, then I suppose you could see if she'd actually like something between you two. Don't push her too much in case she may just get scared and scutter away from you. Get her comfortable. But at the same time, I don't know, I was never good with these kinds of interactions, especially with giving advice on this matter, so erh...

Make absolute certainty if you want something like that in the first place. Imagine having a good friendship ruined by some misplaced feelings and unnecessary pushing. I think most people, if they actually appreciated it, would feel a bit shite for a while.

Dunno. I'm ranting. My bad.

>>17537992
Hey, I didn't do too much poking, so don't take me too seriously here. I'm not scrying anything more though, sorry about that. Not even poking. I'm too drained.

>>17538020
It was just my mind trailing off a thought. I elaborated on it on the following sentences. I probably intended to say something along the lines of ''quite displeased, but not showing it.''
>>
Can someone tell me about Thoth? Anything you know will help.
Trying to gauge his aptitude for magic.
>>
>>17538050
>Hey, I didn't do too much poking, so don't take me too seriously here.

That's OK! What you saw was our past, and us up to this point... the ironic part is I think we are both the woman, we are both the ice... we both kinda melted each other's hearts and broke barriers each of us had up...

>I'm not scrying anything more though, sorry about that. Not even poking. I'm too drained.

It's OK! I wasn't asking forore and thank you so much for what you did it was do eerilie accurate... I was just asking if it was possible for me to take your vision and see beyond it with my own eyes...because I saw the girl landing on a velvet cushion in a tiny secret little room with a fire in the hearth and golden walls... the one tiny secret warm little room inside the giant ice castle... I just thought it was interesting... thank you for your time and help :)
>>
>>17537967
A pig? Does that mean he's a cheater?
>>
>>17538069
Just call out for him and ask him. He may or may not be lurking.
>>
>>17537842
Are you taking queries at the moment Empath?
>>
>>17538101
That I am, and have been all morning; No one was asking so I've been waiting here patiently.
>>
>>17538106
Im >>17537503 ;) how's my future love scenario? Will I be single or find the one any time soon? That 9 of pents always haunts me...
>>
>>17537456
Freya
Brown hair, Goth
Silver Plum
See any love coming up on my path in the near future? <3
Empath
>>
>>17537801
>>17538024
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16VDF1uYP
>>
>>17538106
>Nick
Zeus
>Sex
Male
>Description
Virgo
Sarcastic, kind, loyal, love to banter, beard, brown eyes
>Color/shape
Blue sphere
>Tarot or Empath
Really not sure would rather leave that to you.
>Query
Not sure if you remember reading for me earlier this week, but it's regarding a blonde girl that's going through a really rough time.

I was wondering if my words and actions today have been able to reach her and keep her from the regretful thoughts she's been having on and off?
>>
>>17537867
The lack of motion actually speaks volumes to me, and I think I understand what it means completely. Thank you very much.

>deleted
>before I heard it
I wanted to read it >:^(
>>
File: 1458756190269.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1458756190269.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>17533197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kxW_scCJhs

It's saturday night people, time to leave the internet.

Let's go get fucked up.
>>
>>17537456
Grace
Petite, Pasty, Veiny-looking, Average Height
White cube
I'm scared to be around someone because of a mistake I have made. I am going to try to avoid it now. Can you give me some insight on how his energy is to mine? Not really romantic.
Empath sounds cool
>>
>>17538125
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s16VDF1uYP

First of, THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to do this.

I can't seem to get the vocaroo to work ( says its expired or deleted) i'll try to make it work
>>
>>17538158
I checked and can't get the link to work either. Something got screwed up.
Maybe you are unreadable! :p
I will make one more attempt at recording a reading for you.
>>
>>17538121
Oh that darn 9 of pents...okay, so you want a love reading to tie into your other reading?
>;)
y-you too
>>
>>17538121
In my experience 9 of pentacles is literally the more pleasant version of the hermit. You're alone romantically (strong independent meme) but you're not doing so bad... there's other things to be happy about.
>>
>>17538188
Yes please, sweet thing ;)
>>
>>17538197
Yeah that sounds like me right now... :3
>>
>>17538128
>How have my words and action influenced her
Two of Wands
Queen of Swords(r)
Ruled over by 2 of Pents
Counseled by Page of Wands and The Star

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BcQunhqz3y
>>
>>17537801
>>17538024
>>17538125
>>17538158
>>17538163
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Pwo0EpWJlS
>>
>>17538150
>>17538150
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wOCL6JnnxI
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (37 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
37 KB, 210x240
>>17533197
It's Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching readings for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot or I-Ching
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17538201
>sweet thing
You're really buttering me up aren't you?

>Future love reading
King of Wands
Ace of Wands(r)
Ruled over by the 5 of Swords
Counseled by the 10 of Swords and The Sun

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hbWBMOuI3z
>>
>>17538106
Yellow
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance Reading
>>
>>17537456
>name/nickname
Kolyn, Lyn.
5'8 (Inches), shoulder length brown hair, have a lot of bruises on my legs that persist from a harder time, I've been told I care a little too much about the people I know more than I care about myself.
>colour shape combo
Violet Spiral
>query
This is my first time doing this so I'll just go for a general reading.
>tarot or Empath
Tarot, please.
>>
>>17538235
*Dylan
*Male
*Aries
*black hair, dark skin, brown eyes
*Georgia
*the worst things get, the better they'll get later
*should I ask if she
Can hang out
>>
>>17537834
Honored to be your first Empath reading! I love your voice. You have such a nice accent.

I used to have feelings for him but then I realized he was a huge asshole so now my feelings are dead in the water. Did you get the feeling that he had feelings for me too? He is an asshole. I told him something he didn't really like to hear and now I'm avoiding him so maybe that's why it's dark.

You said I have right to be afraid. Do you have any ideas what he's going to do?

Thank you.
>>
>>17538273
>I love your voice. You have such a nice accent.
Awwww thanks, I actually don't like it but it's nice to hear others do.

Ahhhhh okay, that'd be the twisted affection in the connection; wasn't sure which side it started as the connection is now all twisted and icky.

I get the feeling he's not someone to take an insult to character lying down. I don't know if he'd get physical but whatever you said, it definitely touched a nerve
>>
>>17538212
Thank for taking the time to read for me again! It seems I was able to reach her through all the horrible things that have been going on.

Going to take a step back like you suggested, don't want to keep bothering or annoying her with words of encouragement if they aren't needed at this time.

I know of the other path you speak of and want to make sure it's avoided for her at all costs.
>>
>>17538245
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10HJcX1Ew4j
>>
File: 1448_large.jpg (18 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
1448_large.jpg
18 KB, 400x277
>>17538215

THANK YOU!

what a pleasant and interesting (most def relatable) reading! Lots of valuable points. VERY valuable. You where on point I can tell you that!

I hope you have a great (every)day and thanks again for doing this!
>>
>>17538280
He is a conceited jerk that can't believe that someone that once liked him has the nerve to "defy him". Do you think I can expect him to be like "I want you now?" since he knows I don't like him anymore? Or is me not being under his sphere of influence pissing him off too much?
>>
>>17533197
What's going on?
>>
>>17537842
>>17538122
skipped :(
>>
>>17538253

>General reading
The Hermit(r)
Ace of Cups
Ruled over by 5 of Swords(r)
Counseled by The Fool and 4 of Swords(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ax0JVKgfOq
>>
>>17538311
Sorrow!!! how are you?
>>
>>17538321
I'm just old relic i guess. How are you?
>>
>>17538297
You're very welcome!

I'm so glad the reading served you well! :D

Thank you! I hope you have a great (every)day as well!
>>
>>17538296
Its all good thank you for the reading. Yeah my ex moved away for college so you are spot on with that. Recently Some girl approached me but I fucked up and denied her. I don't know if she still wants me Do you think anything will happen with that?
>>
>>17538324
Doing decent enough lol. I've been thinking about you lately and if you were doing good. Do you ever come into the irc?
>>
>>17538320
How horrifyingly accurate.. Thank you for your reading, I guess I'm going to go soak this in for a bit.
>>
>>17538237
Ohhhhh you beautiful man thank you this made so much sense!!!! :) love and good vibes be with you too <3
>>
>>17538356
Marie you wrinky cock loving gold digger is that you?
>>
>>17538336
Not really. I've been lurking for months.
>>
>>17538306
Hmmmm could go either way, he might make a move to "reclaim" you, or to destroy you because you're a threat. Wouldn't know sorry, I don't know the guy...but he honestly sounds pretty rotten. You did the right thing darling, props to you, most girls wouldn't have the confidence to do so. All my love and protective vibes go out to you.
>>17538343
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If you ever need a friend or someone to give you a push, I'm always here to help man
>>17538356
>you beautiful man
Pfffttt I am nothing of the sort, and am quite ugly. But thankyou for your feedback and your loving vibes
>>
>>17538368
Ah I'm more afraid now but I'll just keep trying to avoid him like you said. Thank you. -Grace
>>
>>17538367
dang. Glad to see you. Have things been getting better at all?
>>
>>17538368
You have a sexy voice and a beautiful soul and that cancels out any perceived ugliness you think you think you may (but dont) have
>>
>>17538383
Probably a good idea; no good can come from associating with a man like that anyway.
>>17538407
>You have a sexy voice and a beautiful soul and that cancels out any perceived ugliness you think you think you may (but dont) have
I....I have no comeback to this. Literally bought a tear to my eye. Thankyou anon, that was extremely sweet of you.
>>
>>17538397
>Have things been getting better at all?
Maybe time will show. Meanwhile i could do 2 natal chart readings.
>>
>>17537456
You still doing readings Empath?
>>
>>17538444
Nice Trips Sorrow. No Idea if you've read mine, but here's a preliminary "Can I get a reading"
>>
>>17538448
Of course, fire away
>>
>>17538450
Sure, post it. I'm a bit drunk but i could do the intro one.
>>
>>17538433
You're welcome and it's the truth! And you're amazing and I love you and thank you for your wonderful readings... you and brent are 2 of my absolute favorite readers on here and I always love when you're around to read for us :) of all the readers Ive had you bave been the one of the most accurate and consistent and I love you to bits :3 thank u again for your time, help, support, and encouragement!
>>
File: image.gif (14 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 500x600
>>17538475
Here it is senpai, thanks in advance!
>>
>>17538482
Tell me, what i should concentrate on?
>>
>>17538452
So you did a future and a love reading....think you could do a financial/career reading if possible? :) thank u!
>>
>>17538483
Hmmmm didn't actually think of that. How about any weaknesses/shortcomings you see that I should be aware of and aim to mitigate or improve.
>>
>>17538452
Yay ^^
Max (female)
Curvy-ish, dark brown eyes, elfin-looking sorta?
Green triangle
I want to ask C to go to this event with me...how's he going to respond?
>tarot or Empath
Er...whatever's best for this sort of query haha! I usually prefer emphatic to be perfectly honest but it depends on what state you are in atm.
Thanks lots.
>>
>>17538495
*empath
Sorry autocorrect kills me, I swear
>>
>>17538452
Leah
Short, stocky, brown hair
Brown Toad
General love reading
Empath
>>
>>17538452
>>17538383
I actually have another question oh gifted reader if you have time. Can you tell me about my aura? Color? Is there anything unique about it? Thank you =)
>>
>>17538452

James
Six foot hazel eyes brown hair, thin
Green heart
Midwest USA

See any characters of interest in my romantic life? Any descriptions or perceivable situations?

You can skip my request, I don't care
>>
File: aries man.jpg (644 KB, 551x700) Image search: [Google]
aries man.jpg
644 KB, 551x700
>>17538492
The only weakness i see from the first glance is that you neglect your creativity. It comes to you unconsciously as you struggle to apply creativity based only on your will, it''s impossible to force it. You're very good debater but unlike other types you're also dependable - you want to be seen as reliable person. Your Sun and Mercury feels very good in 3rd house as it provides a lot of energy. The only downfall is that you might end up being mr. know-it-all but that's minor problem as you constantly looking for a way to improve yourself more through experience than mere thinking. Mars indicates that you'll probably have relationship with younger person who will be either artistic or very into material wealth. Jupiter in 7th indicated that you might elevate your financial situation through relationships with other people but you look optimist towards it. You prefer having friends who bring happiness and knowledge to you. Pluto in 10th house shows that you'll either hate or love fellow colleagues at work - you might not want to rock the boat externally but internally you hold grudge against them. I dont know if it might strike you as a problem but you should be less obsessive with the work - i know you might do your best but you might ignore more important things going under your nose.
>>
>>17538529
Thank you very much Sorrow. I'll be saving this and will come back to it to ground myself and refresh. It was very insightful and very accurate, thankyou for the reading. You're a lovely person.

Love and good vibes with you man
>>
>>17538547
No problem Empath.
>>
>>17538479
Jeez...all this love, I actually don't know what to do with it! Oh man, comparing me to Chir is just silly; that man is a fantastic reader and much better than I. Anytime darling, and thankyou for your feedback. I'll always be here, feel free to bug me whenever.
>>
Drew
Blue Eyes
Voodo Child

General Reading
>>
>>17538452
R, male, yellow rectangle, Empath, Future reading. Thanks.
>>
>>17538495
>>17538496
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aha3SLgzYz
>>
>>17538550
Dropping trips like retard. I guess you do reading s only with tarot?
>>
>>17538497
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0yPa80JWp3v
>>
>>17538503
I'd say yes just to pay off all the butter you stuffed me with haha but there are other querants and you can't keep me all to yourself. Well you could, but as the song goes.... http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kuE6NbdeCs
...I immediately regret doing that...
>>
>>17538589

how's it going, sorrow?
>>
>>17538598
Thank you sexy Australian man
>>
>>17538610
It's alright at the moment. How are ya?
>>
>>17538514
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bdwIbMZFb9
>Advice to achieve this love
4 of Pents
Wheel of Fortune(r)
Ruled over by Page of Pents
>>
Few readings;

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>spooky picture, preferably to do with aliens
>>
>>17538627

eh, i'm okay. you know how it is
>>
File: 5.jpg (194 KB, 1192x792) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
194 KB, 1192x792
>>17538631
>helios
>male
>what am i missing?
>>
>>17538569
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uaCe8UdTcG
>>
>>17538621
You're welcome anon
>Sexy australian man
Only two of those actually apply to me.
>>
>>17537456
Hope you're still giving readings when you reach me. Here goes:

>name/nickname
Sam
Average weight and height for a chick. Blue eyes. Natural brown hair dyed red recently. Roots are showing a bit, should probably fix that. I have a burn scar on my left arm that I got when I was younger. 4 shitty tats: flower on left leg, heart on left ankle, paw print with shit around it on upper right arm near shoulder, a gir (cartoon character) with a heart in a speech bubble on inside of my left arm
>colour shape combo
Pearl White hexagon
>query
I have two, if that's OK. If not, just do the second question.
1.) Is my partner unfaithful?
2.) Idk if you can do this as an empath, but can you tell if this spirit that's been recently noticed by us livobg folk is related to me? I live in a new house. I think maybe it's a relative. I'm not sure though, I just don't know what his purpose is. I just want to know if he is harmful or has harmful intentions toward my family. Or is sending negative vibes or whatever.
>tarot or Empath
Empath. Tarot is confusing to me.
>>
>>17538661
Umm...not sure who's doing readings but here is that spoopy alien pic if Empath is taking a break.
>>
>>17538661
*living
Thought autocorrect would get that
>>
>>17538631
Freya
Female
Any romance in the close future? On mobile so here's a link. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Keb5XyXF7Xc/maxresdefault.jpg
>>
>>17538579
Thank you so much Empath! You sound so sexy, wow. You're so right about the gifts things because they're tickets to a gig haha. But again thank you ^^
>>
>>17538661
>>17538667
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VrRJyUXmiC
>>
File: magus_by_nihilove.jpg (12 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
magus_by_nihilove.jpg
12 KB, 260x200
>>17538631
J
Male
What does the future hold for me financially and romantically?
>>
>>17538631

Frost
Male
What does my brunette/redhead crush feel about me right now? Should I forget about her and cozy up to someone else?

One sec on the pic
>>
>>17538678
You're very welcome darlin, and thank you for the compliment; I know it's been said a few times but I just can't believe it.
I thought as much, and like I said you'll need to push them a little to get them to accept, but it will be for the best for them
>>
File: 1441570632954-1.jpg (62 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1441570632954-1.jpg
62 KB, 480x480
>>17538631
I dunno if this counts as spooky, and it's definitely not alien but it's a pretty cool pic. I hope you dig it.

Cal
Male
I'm just sitting around feeling like total and complete garbage lately. I feel unappealing in every way shape and form. Is there any happiness in store for me in the near future? Any accomplished goals, or any cuties to swipe my heart up? That kinda thing? I'm just slowly losing all hope.
>>
File: IMG_550110416353504.jpg (17 KB, 480x394) Image search: [Google]
IMG_550110416353504.jpg
17 KB, 480x394
>>17538709
>>17538631

Sorry about that, I have issues with posting pics
>>
I'm done and might be back later to grab the rest.

>>17538639
I saw a trident in the middle of what appears to be a graveyard. The tombstones were oddly shaped, and there were no names or any sort of writing on it. The sky appears to be gray-ish, with a strange vibe around me. The trident appears to be shining/glowing with some sort of black aura. I get the feeling that you're the trident here, standing in the midst of graves.

I drew three cards on this: Justice, The Star in reverse, and The Tower. Egh, it seems to me you've been going through a lot of shit lately; dealing with the cause and effect of the past. I get the feeling here you're lacking faith in your actions more than anything else-- an optimistic perspective on your issues.

I drew another card for your best course of action: 9 of Cups in reverse. Suffice to say, you're better off managing your expectations here rather than wishing for anything.

>>17538676
For your next romantic opportunity, I saw a nerdy-looking guy with blonde hair and thick glasses. Average build, with either a tattoo or birthmark on his lower back. Scars on right shoulder, it seems. I drew a card on this: 6 of Cups. This person likely has something to do with your past; perhaps an old friend? I dunno.
>>
>>17538698
Thank you so much! And yes it is strained. Definitely. It's just something I worry about every so often. He's cheated on me at the very beginning of our long relationship. About 5 years. I caught him talking to other women and flirting. It's stopped (or he's really good at hiding it) about the time our 2nd child was born. It's probably nothing. I joke about it with him sometimes. But yeah, I definitely need to talk to him seriously about everything.

And 20 hours? Dude, get to bed! Lol. But yeah, again thanks so much! It bums me out about the spirit thing but no worries, I will try to find a way of contacting it/him. I'm sorta kinda sensitive with this stuff. But I'm just afraid that me actively noticing him will encourage more activity or possibly harming my kids. I think that since you don't feel any negative vibes (nor myself) I think it's fine.

Once again, go to sleep! :D K bye
>>
>>17538676
>>17538750
Thanks. Where will I meet this person?
>>
>>17538754
Oh, you said you didn't feel a spirit. Sorry. But..not feeling anything is a good thing! Lol
>>
>>17538630

That is one very classy accent; sexy as hell.

The reading is believable, but why do the cards keep telling me to be materialistic? That's the one thing I'm not.

Thank you. Nice reading
>>
>>17538730
This pic made me giggle.
>>
>>17538659
So you're not actually Australian?
>>
>>17538754
>>17538770
Ouch....That really hurts darlin, and I can completely understand why these thoughts persist. As I said, be honest and be forthcoming; what good is a relationship if you can't be honest with the one you love?
>>17538771
>That is one very classy accent; sexy as hell.
Classy? I think your wheel of fortune might be you going deaf haha. Thankyou anon, that was sweet.

I know man, it's something I've struggled with a good bit myself. But even though it might pain you, you've gotta think of yourself and your well being; can't help others if you can't first help yourself!
>>17538768
Kinda sounds like me, minus the tattoo.
>>17538800
Hah, I knew you were gonna say that. Well played anon, well played
>>
Monitoring the thread, considering doing readings of i-ching in between vidya. Probably will skip most love queries.

Also taking questions regarding magick,
>>
>>17538807
Jas
Male
Hi Thoth, how are you? I was windering if there was some way you could, How much aptitude I have for magic and spirituality? All details are welcomed

Thanks brother
>>
File: alien3-backdrop-1[1].jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
alien3-backdrop-1[1].jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>17538631
Blonde
Female
Hello again Siegrain thank you for the reading you did for me yesterday and told me my next boyfriend was dark haired with blue eyes I know two guys like that can you tell me something about their personality? Or tell me their job or something so I know which one?
>>
>>17538807
You told me to update you a few days ago. I have seen some progress towards my goal Thoth, like how you said in the reading, but I have not gotten a reward yet. Should I expect the reward soon?
>>
>>17538804
You single? What do you look like? Wouldn't mind an australian bf.
>>
>>17538656
It was a very pleasant reading. The change to vocaroo was nice, i liked the style.
I will hit you up with more details next time then, i like your readings, it's a shame i didnt said more to get a bigger picture.
Thanks, Empath. Have a good night.
>>
Orion, are you around? AtomEve/HarleyQuinn here desperately needing a reading
>>
>>17538880
I haven't seen Orion in months
>>
>>17538884
Fuck. Can any lovely reader give me a reading in regards to my health and romance life? I'm feeling very depressed and hopeless lately.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.