[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Creation, dangers, tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 180x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 180x279
Hey /x/,

So I've heard about tulpas and have the general idea of what they are and how to create one but I'd like to have some more information on them. Such as the specifics on how to make them, are there any dangers to making them? And do you guys have any tips on it?
>>
>>17538920
again what are these tul-pas
>>
>>17538923
Tulpa (Tibetan: སྤྲུལ་པ, Wylie: sprul-pa; Sanskrit: निर्मित nirmita and निर्माण nirmāṇa; "to build" or "to construct") also translated as "magical emanation", "conjured thing" and "phantom" is a concept in mysticism of a being or object which is created through sheer spiritual or mental discipline alone.
>>
>>17538923
they make google for reasons. The simpliest way to explain a Tulpa to a novice is a physical representation of s spiritual idea or force.
>>
>>17538928
Can I have intercourse safely with one???
>>
>>17538920
How do I remove my Pewdiepie tulpa, it keeps screaming nonsense
>>
File: thS4JJFCXH.jpg (18 KB, 480x436) Image search: [Google]
thS4JJFCXH.jpg
18 KB, 480x436
>>17538938
Good question
>>
>>17538938
It's potentially deadly for the receiver during anal sex. Has that stopped me. The danger is what makes the erection harder. SO yes. yes you could.
>>
>>17538960
already making one
>>
How do you delete a tulpa?

That's the only thing preventing me from going ahead with creating one - I can't find any consistent and reliable discussion on getting rid of problem tulpas or tulpas that you simply no longer want.
>>
>>17538949
Install gentoo and uninstall youtube, then say so shall it be.
>>
>>17539772
Easy tier: just willpower and a command
Mid tier: lrn2banish
Tough as nail tier: full fledge exorcism rite (or analogous in your tradition)
>>
I want some information as well, think I've made a couple unintentionally but the idea of making tulpas is new to me. Is making tulpas unintentionally even possible?
>>
>>17539808
tough as sin level: forced to learn death magic to control said tupla
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.