[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Harley-Quinn-Arkham-City.jpg (101 KB, 700x1100) Image search: [Google]
Harley-Quinn-Arkham-City.jpg
101 KB, 700x1100
What do you guys think about tulpas? Have any of you tried to make one?

>pic sort of related. Its gonna be my tulpa
>>
>>17538890
What's a tul-pas???
>>
>>17538890
if you are being serious OP, you should let your Tulpa take its own form. If force it to an image or figure that already exists, it will have identity issues.

I assume you've done no reading on the subject.
>>
>>17538907
I'm a human born from a vag and I have identity issues, what's your point?
>>
File: cleese.jpg (17 KB, 367x388) Image search: [Google]
cleese.jpg
17 KB, 367x388
>>17538913
if thats true, why would you want another "entity" inside your head, struggling with the same things you are struggling with. A tulpa is more of a tool than a companion, well its both really. Anyway, wouldn't be beneficial to create something grounded and balanced to help you cope or deal with you problems?
>>
>>17538890
Is that harley?
>>
Genuinely looking to make a Tulpa. Anybody wanna give me some advice?
>>
>>17541030
Go to Tulpa info. Or the subreddit. Most of the time 4 Chan threads are just stupid. Full of people who don't know anything about it and want to say something just for the sake of saying something. There is also the RP, tons of it.
>>
>>17538890
>what do you guys think of tulpas?
that it's a baad idea to begin with. but hey, maybe cutting a slice of your psyche off and granting it autonomy at the risk of insanity is just the thing you need in life
what do you want from a tulpa other people could not provide? company, romance, sex? luls and kix? cause the amount of effort needed to create a stable tulpa would be quite sufficient, if directed towards other magical pursuits, to grant you the things you need IRL instead of you playing with a thought form
>>
>>17541030
Don't
>>
>>17541071
that describes all 3 of the sites you listed

>>17541071
/thread
best tulpa advice I've seen
>>
Concentrate
>>
>>17538890

You are a gigantic faggot.
>>
Honest question how do you tell between a "tulpa" and a daydream that appears to have a life of its own because of invasive thoughts/can't stop thinking about it? Sorry if I'm not explaining properly
>>
Just go out and meet real girls instead of trying to magic up an imaginary girlfriend. Even if you had supernatural powers, don't waste them on trying to get a blowjob.
>>
>>17542410
You create a tulpa. Within time you can hear, see, touch, smell it. Daydreams are one time things.
>>
>>17542410
Spoiler alert: tulpas are made up.
>>
>>17538890
Just summon a succubus like a normal person.
>>
>>17542748
Spoiler alert: a tulpa is meant to be made up
>>
energy parasites that pretty much only exist to keep NEETs working towards something
>>
>>17542932
>parasites
no
>>
>>17538890
General question:
Would a Tulpa be an entity that *may* already exist in your subconscious (a being reappearing over and over in different dreams) materializing itself? I haven't really read up on it, but would that be possible?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.