[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fishing and being bare foot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: canoe_lake.jpg (216 KB, 580x372) Image search: [Google]
canoe_lake.jpg
216 KB, 580x372
I have dreams you would never believe. Lately I've been bare-footed, and fishing. Beyond that, context would defy and boggle the lot of you. So, let's not get all weird about what is what and just describe great, moving, memorable dreams. If this thread goes for any length of time, then we'll have a stock source to start picking over. For now, lets just talk about the dreams we'll never forget.
>>
Is the board that insular, that hopelessly lost in it's own inertia that it can't see past it's own bullshit?
>>
Can we not, anymore, have discourse relating to things as simple and as complex as dreams? If not, this place is as fucking useless as /v/. No value beyond what meme says you are allowed to think. This place used to be a venue to come to to get the other side- now it's a place to get the same ideas, but colored with a sepia lense. utterly without value. WTF is the point? Never coming back. If you miss it you're a fucking weak faggot. We are a weak faggot to be sure.
>>
Had a dream last night that me and some mates were going to see Brian Wilson (which I will be doing today). In the dream it sucked ass, was set in some small classroom looking room and had a small audience, majority of whom left when the band (who didn't look like the should) fucked up when playing songs that I have never heard before. Me and a few mates stuck around and I don't remember what happened after that. Very strange
>>
>>17538720
It seems like you're just the kind of fuck that puts way to much stock in the depths of u. "No-one else could possibly understand the enormity of my night visions". Get fucked dude.
>>
>>17538720
Self important puke detected.
>>
>>17538720
>I have dreams you would never believe.
Until you've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, you haven't seen shit
diddywah
>>
>>17539080
The attack ships were manageable for me, but the c-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate really threw me for a loop.
>>
>>17539053
All humans are self important.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.