[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me remember a show!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: _images.jpg (7 KB, 188x256) Image search: [Google]
_images.jpg
7 KB, 188x256
>picture not related

What was the name of that creepy PBS kids's show that aired during the 1990s? It had a talking moose head, a lumberjack, and a train.

It isn't Captain Kangaroo, nor was it Puttnam's Prairie Emporium, nor was it Shining Time Station.and it wasn't Banana Splits.

I can't remember it! HELP!

Am I in that parallel universe where the Berenstain Bears was spelled with an "e"?
>>
I found it. Disregard this post.

It was Mrs. Cabobble's Caboose.
>>
>>17538167
this post, or the thread?

>would like picture of mrs. cabobble's caboose
>>
>>17538176
Both. Thank you for your attention in any case.
>>
Well you can maybe help me with a show. I vaguely remember a kids show with puppets and a talking bus. In one episode they were in a haunted castle and the spider puppet said stuff like "it was the beheaded nun"
>>
>wants to know about a /tv/ show
>asks in /x/, not /tv/
>>
>>17538531
I asked in both.
>>
>>17538036
digimon
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.