[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this real?! I heard that in Summer on the Deep Web there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: youtu.be-fuRuqChDCbQ.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-fuRuqChDCbQ.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
Is this real?!

I heard that in Summer on the Deep Web there will be an livestream of People getting tortured and killed and the viewers will be the individuals who decide who survives in the end.

There will be 67 Torture Methods
>>
>>17537392
have any more info?
>>
>>17537392
Probably not. Rumors like this go around a lot. Every other time something like this was said to happen, nothing happened or it was retarded/fake as hell.
>>
They're called red rooms, and it's likely they don't actually exist.
>>
I'm interested - keep us posted
>>
>>17537392
>>17538436

>They're called red rooms, and it's likely they don't actually exist.

as annon mentioned, these sites are belived to not exist at all on the deep web, due to it being too slow for live-streaming.
>>
>>17539737
did you die, OP?
>>
>>17540026

This. You can barely load a small text only site sometimes, forget a live stream.
>>
File: image.jpg (979 KB, 3101x2067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
979 KB, 3101x2067
>>17537392
It has happened before, with the stream of the captured ISIL fighters last year.
Low quality, but once the stream is open it is fairly stable speedwise, only issue is places are limited to keep the speed that way.
Just keep your ear to the ground and you will find your way onto these, check the deepchans and /b/.
Not really that interesting desu, like most threads even here, the guys don't listen to shit unless you wanna donate.
>>
>>17540953
/b/
not a great place for that stuff, any longer at least.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.