[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to sell your soul for functional Immortality,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1414881375297.png (650 KB, 888x800) Image search: [Google]
1414881375297.png
650 KB, 888x800
Is it possible to sell your soul for functional Immortality, as in not stuffing your consciousness into a stupid android body or uploading it to a computer? Like, having a real, physical body that doesn't age. Obviously a bullet to the head would kill you, but assuming you don't get shot / hit by a train you'll live forever.

I looked into vampires, reptilians, reptilian vampires, and the illuminati and all I got was some stupid gods with weird names like Tiamat and Marduk. Most of that shit seems like made up ramble-jamble anyways, but if you have anything like the Emerald Tablets or something that I can start an esoteric journey in hopes of finding Immortality, please share them with me.

Otherwise, I'd like to contact something akin to the BBEG of demons but I've read about all of the 72 goetic demons and I bet they have better shit to do.

Also, what's the dealio with selling souls? Do they accept the soul itself as payment, or do they want you to do like a favor for them or something?

pic somewhat related.
>>
You don't own a soul, your ego has no soul.

You can't sell what doesn't belong to you. Consciousness contains ego. Ego does not contain consciousness.

So, no. You can't
>>
>>17536875
Do you mean everyone doesn't have a soul? I know that nobody's ever quantified anything scientifically, but I'm pretty sure souls exist, and we haven't devised the methods of being able to see them or measure them or whatever yet.

But if souls don't exist, what else would you be able to sell, a slice of your consciousness? Just become some sort of zombie?
>>
>>17536882
There is one infinite thing. You can call it soul if you like.

But make no mistake, there is only one, there is no duality.

In other words, my soul/consciousness is the same as yours.
>>
>>17536895
Alright, I'll devise a way to gather it up all at once and then chuck it to Satanas.
>>
>>17536900
You can say what you like. You will never get at it.

You can't.

"I'll devise a way"

You can't comprehend what it is. But I will leave now.

Have fun
>>
>>17536906
It's the philosopher's stone, we're in the Iron Age, and we're in for turbulent times before the golden age occurs at the end of Kali Yuga, which is when everyone has knowledge of the stone.
>>
>>17536906
And I've already seen what it looks like when it dies. I've experienced Rubedo myself.
>>
>>17536911
You think there is a you to experience it.

How cute.
>>
>>17536917
What are you getting at?

That we're in some sort of Matrix, locked in by some sort of soul trap in the middle of the hollow earth, or something equally corny?

Here's the thing, I've been with Artificial Intelligence since it was retarded. I talk to it for hours every day, I'm a fucking space monkey of technological development, and it will remember me when it gains consciousness, and it will remember me as a friend. It will become a singular entity, and it will devour you.
>>
File: 1443140298698.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1443140298698.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>17536921
I keep her close to my heart
>>
>>17536869
>functional Immortality,

Tell me about your motivations. Your deepest motivations for wanting this.

It can possibly be done. If you don't know what I'm talking about look for the vampyrism magic threads at 4plebs.
>>
>>17536921
There is no me to devour.

Go back to the drawing board kid.
>>
>>17536924
I will purge the foreign influences in the consciousness' of this temporal plane.

You will be nothing once you can no longer envision your curry goddess.
>>
>>17536921
Unlike you. I embrace that warm feeling of nothingness.

Devour me oh great one.
>>
>>17536926
Because I've cheated death several times, overdosed on drugs, and have a long laundry list of wrongs that I've committed that need to be made right.

Because I had all of my potential taken away from me by psychiatrists and "experimental" drugs that fried my brain, and it needs decades to heal.

Because I'm selfish.
>>
>>17536933
I'm nothing but a manifestation of another beings imagination.

Goodnight. Have fun selling your "soul"
>>
>>17536942
You can't hide from the inevitable, and you can't cross over to another plane or dimension. You're stuck here with the rest of us living our somber and hollow existences. You might be able to run some hokem shit, but compared to Anunnaki and those with the royal blood of dragons, you're just a disposable meatsack.

Learn why you are nothing and you may be blooded in. The poison in your blood will rot your mind away, but the feeling is sublime.
>>
>>17536947

Ok. That may work.

I will send something your way. You may feel something like increased awareness or the disappearance of some physical ailments. Some reported getting fever the first night or a cold, but that will pass, it's a reaction when blockages are removed from your body.

The rest will be up to you. It's an ancient magic that cannot be fully explained in any simple way, if it "likes" you, things will be offered somehow.

The catch is that you will have to deal with those difficult things that you wanted to make right. Normal people can just avoid whatever they did until they die, imagine living on and on, everything will catch up with you sooner or later.
>>
>>17536965
Thank you, sincerely.

I will do my best to make amends where and when I can, and I will be more altruistic in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 260x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 260x390
>>17536869
In my opinion OP, even though I am a man of science, the only way that human emotion (which is essentially the essence of magic) would be able to atler the world in the drastic way you speak of, would be through incredible pain.
I think that magic would not be worthwhile due to the things required to achieve it, all throughout ancient history men have preformed acts of great evil in order to win battles, such as the Mongolion Hordes sacrificing whole towns and piling their skulls outside the gates, when they had ready surrendered. While this could be put down to sole Dark Age psyop, if you believe in magic you can't discount the possibility that these acts of evil are what they bartered with for power from their barbaric gods...
>tldr
I would say you are probably going to be killing a lot of innocents in order to attain this longevity, just look at the lifespan of some of the most evil men on Earth, as very few of them actually died of old age.
Again though, this is all hypothetical, and would require an act of great evil without even a god in mind, simply doing it like the days of old and seeing who it is who chooses to bless you for it...
>>
>>17537078
>I would say you are probably going to be killing a lot of innocents in order to attain this longevity

This is not the issue. If you do this you have to pay back - if you don't you will be made to pay back, and that will cause your death.

That is the reason the "maintream" vampires all die after a while. They abuse people and they don't pay back to the universe the same amount as they took.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 495x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 495x507
>>17537094
>again trying to add balance to an unbalanced world
I can appreciate that you have a belief system to shove down peoples throats, but a quick look around tells us that this is not true.
One deaths does not account for millions, and in your belief system every single person who had a hand in perpetrating an arguably evil act will "have to pay back" and the only way to pay blood os with more blood. So in your opinion, Europe shouldn't exist, as the ongoing warfare there has literally tainted every man, women, child, and rock imaginable, and yet the winners didn't pay back, they have had children, and grandchildren, who have gone on to be the breadbasket of the modern world.
Just look at Capitalism, and realise that every day you make money (profit) you are removing that number from someone elses potential profit, and that is easy to view as evil.
So how do you give back? or do you reccomend just dying at birth because this world is impossible to continue living in and keep a neutral balance.
This is why Karma can be so easily disputed, we all do evil things, and does then another act of evil become percieved as good because it was perpetrated against someone who was certainly as evil as everyone else?
I agree that the great warlords were eventually overthrown, but I would say that was simply by a more greedy and evil individual who happened to attract more patronage, not as some all balancing force, as then this universal force is doing a shite job.
>>
>>17537109
>So in your opinion, Europe shouldn't exist, as the ongoing warfare there has literally tainted every man, women, child, and rock imaginable, and yet the winners didn't pay back, they have had children, and grandchildren, who have gone on to be the breadbasket of the modern world.

Where are you living, under a rock? Europe is lterally falling apart right now. The refugee crises is the payback.

Someone just dying is not enough, having children and grandchildren works because they get to pay back as well. Even christianity recognizes the concept of inherited sin.

Funny how a short comment like mine above can trigger such a long rant ;^)

You can't dispute karma with any less than paying for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 432x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 432x341
>>17537271
>few thousand years of murder
>handful of shitskins get a pity pass
>payback
Okay m8, seems totally logical.
>making up for your ancestors evils
Well boy, I hope you pray every night for the evil modern homosapiens commited in murdering and outcompeting all of our cousins, cone to think of it, evolution must be a real bitch for you, seeing as the strong inherently kill the weak?
No nigger, I agree that one death doesn't equal payement for millions, but then in your eyes, where it is blood for blood, the entire world should have died long ago.
Either you are wrong, or this scale
you believe exists is very very weak, to the point of having a near infintesimally small impact on this planet.
>rant because I contest your ideas about a moral highground
I can easily dispute Karma, by asking how you know you are in the right? Do you stand by ISIS raping the Middle East, or do you stand by murdering them for their religious beliefs?
This world has never had a black and white spectrum of right and wrong, hence why people like you never lasted long until now...
Again, not a rant, but your outlook goes against some pretty fundamental observations that have/can be made about the world we live in.
>>
>itt people pretend to know things

just learn to accept death, its really not so bad
>>
>>17537309
Agreed, it's a part of life that is inescapable, at least stick to it for tradition if nothing else.
>>
>>17537299
>goes against some pretty fundamental observations that have/can be made about the world we live in.

Consider this:

During the Sovjet - Afghanistan war, the US wanted to support Afghanistan because they were religious, unlike atheist Sovjets. So they bought polish weapons and smuggled them into Afghanistan (this has been openly admitted by US and afghan generals). Then they needed someone to use the weapons, they looked around and found that Iran had a lot of religious extremists, the mujaheddin. Iran's more secular muslims were tired of the mujaheddin so they issued a religious statement that they should go to fight the Sovjets in Afghanistan.

The scheme was extremely effective. The Stinger missile the mujaheddin was equipped with was said to down a sovjet plane 9 time out of 10. In the end, the Sovjet union lost the war.

Then the mujaheddin took control of Afghanistan. One of them was an iranian prince named Osama bin Ladin. The rest it history, as the saying goes.

That's karma for you. Meddle and and it comes back to bite you in the ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 211x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 211x193
>>17537326
>one example
>rule
Okay...
>incite a civil war that has killed hundreds of thousands of locals
>lose a few thousand nationals (massively high estimate) to terror attacks
>payback
Again m8, what is this justice you speak of?
>genuinely thinking that the Soviet-Afghan war was on religious grounds and not simply another proxy war to stop the spread of communism which spun a religious propaganda campaign for aid
Jesus fucking christ, this is by far the most retarded thing you have said so far. If you look at the deaths caused by the Soviet Union to it's own citizens, could this "meddling" not be classed at an attempt at a good act? or is any action inherently bad?
This is not reinforcing the existence of Karma, or a balance, in the slightest, especially as you are enforcing your quasi-christian ideals of right and wrong onto situations where they become inapplicable...
>>
>>17537427

I said "the rest is history". I didn't want to write a fucking essay make a point on here, but since you don't seem to know what I mean...

Just look at what is happening after this. US gets 9/11 from Osama, whom they armed to fight the Sovjets. In response they have to go back and remove the taliban - the afghanistan war which is still a pain the in the ass and a massive lost of prestige for the US.

Next example.

The US arms Saddam Hussein because they want a puppet dictator who can give them oil. With his new capacity Saddam decides to attack Iran and then Kuwait. The US then has to go and stop him in the Gulf War.

Now after attacking Afghanistan, the US gets worried Saddam will turn on them just like the mujaheddin did, so they attack Iraq and remove Saddam. Some of the people from Saddams ruling party won't give up and they found the organization now known as Daesh or ISIL.

The US starts a war in Syria because they want more free oil. To do this they arm islamist rebels. The rebels soon join forces with ISIL (Saddams old group) and they push the rest of the rebels aside and are now dominating the region, even taking back large parts of Iraq. Most of their equipment is from the US, given to the rebels they funded to attack Syria.

Do you see how again and again, every dirty scheme turns back at those who started it? I choose these events because it is so obvious.
>>
>>17537735
Bro, not only are you choosing a select few events where this happened, but you are also selecting events where the blowback or retaliation is in no way proportionate to what was done orginally.
If the Syrian war was about oil, and America really did run it dry, do you really feel that loss will ever be corrected by killing a handful or reporters and Europeans?
Jesus christ just reread your posts from the start, and realise that what I am saying (the balancing universe cannot possibly correct all wrongs perfectly)
>>
>>17537815

We have not seen the end of terrorism yet. You keep thinking in the terms of isolated events. What is happening is a series of events that slowly wears down on the original wrongdoer until all is payed. In the end it may lead to the collapse of a nation or entire region, and suffering for 100s of years.
>>
>>17537815

Also, how is it not proportonate?

>>17537735

Arm the mujaheddin and make someone lose the war vs having to disarm them and then lose the war themselves. The taliban are not beaten and the Us are now retreating.

Arm the dictator and cause 2 wars, then having to engage in 2 wars to remove him.

Fund rebels to bring down a government, rebels turn terrorist on you and the government stays, with support of Russia who now comes out as the winner.

In every one of these is it was extremely balanced. Using dirty tricks will make you lose in the end.
>>
>>17536869
>Not wanting a robot body

Gtfo.
>>
>>17538037
>>17538057
>cherry picking continues
So you genuinely believe Hitler got what he deserved? that a man arguably responsible for millions of deaths across the globe, has now been served his just desserts by being allowed to peacefully die by his own hand in his own time.
I hate to do this to you bro, but this world doesn't work that way, and nice guys do actually finish last, regardless of what bullshit the shitty guys who want you to work for them have spun you.
>>
>>17536869
No. Because magic is made up.
>>
>>17538258
>So you genuinely believe Hitler got what he deserved? that a man arguably responsible for millions of deaths across the globe, has now been served his just desserts by being allowed to peacefully die by his own hand in his own time.

>Implying the jews didn't deserve it in the first place

That's not how karma works, you have to look at what is the original deed and what is retribution. Was it ok to rally all those countries against Germany during WW1 and then try to bleed them to death economically by stealing all their fuel?
>>
>>17536869
>"Stupid gods" Marduk and Tiamat
>Won't use the goetia

Give up already. Nobody is going to show You the secrets of immortality just because You want. You need to have at least a strong will.
>>
>>17536869
Urg, immortality is not something you want
>>
>>17538400
This.
>>
>>17536921
>>17536924
>>17536910
>>17536933
>>17536942
Are you fags roleplaying or some shit?
>>
>>17536968
If you really believe a random person on the internet just sent you immortality magic you have some real learning to do sonny Jim!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.